It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the fleet above my head

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
A lot of words that essentially went around and around in circles with not much being said in the end. A lot of assumptions and delusions of grandeur. The idea that you have all the answers and know exactly what's going on. If it was just a writing exercise, it is somewhat interesting. Science fiction. But if you really are sincere, I would need to question what kind of medications or drugs you take (or need to take).

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire
reply to post by Brianegan

Hello brianegan. We have spoken before.

I got about half way through your letter and like others here,was left with the impression "huh?"

Then I stood back and realized that this letter was not for us but for "them".
What a great idea. I truly hope they follow ATS.

One other thing brianegan? Can you shake down that letter into a couple of points for us here so we might grasp it too? You know, just in case you get something rolling here with them and they come and want to know our opinions too. Thanks.

knowledge without experience will only lead to a question followed by self exploration. I urge you to do the work yourself so that you may answer your own question and reach a full understanding of the answer.

Questioning is important but the method of you take to find the truth matters more.

Know thy self has more then one meaning.

All in all, when you are ready the answer comes to you.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Aliens like things short and consise. They need a summary.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhizPhiz
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Can you shake down that letter into a couple of points for us here so we might grasp it too?
Well the OP is speaking in a way where he expects the Aliens to understand what he's talking about, without actually fully explaining himself. Summed up, it basically seems like the OP is saying: "I know you're close to your final goal, but you need to consider changing your method of attaining this goal, the results otherwise will be something other than what you expect." He's basically asking them for disclosure.

depends on who is asking....
A human is asking.

S&F because it was an interesting read.

edit on 17-3-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

If your quest is for truth then you arent doing so bad. You are in the right garage, searching through the correct box but you still can dig alittle deeper to hit the bottom.

Definition of a human please? I took my first breath on the same planet as you and my reflection would say so.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjones7885

This seems like blackmail to the Pleiadians whom I'm assuming you were trying to send this to. What you have to understand is that it is not just 1 race trying to help us... there are many. They're not going to have "First Contact" so get over it. That would complicate things to much. We are referred to as the "Children of Terra" because we have not grown up yet.

What YOU don't understand is that WE (yes i'm on your side then again were all on the same side we just don't realize it) are on the winning side. The New Age can't fail and it won't. They're just watching us grow up... and that's it. Until the day we actually grow up and also of coarse master space flight then we can join them in the Galactic Federation of Light

And it's not their goal it's our goal!!!
edit on 02/23/2011 by mrjones7885 because: (no reason given)

Youre almost there.......

Think on these topics if you will....

You are a slave.
They want to help themselves to the grand prize and distribute what was never theirs to give.
Your people have been slaughtered for 1000's of years for one reason...
We are the paladians.....
They didnt have a choice until now.......and thats the way it was meant to be.....

You are right and a few more facts will show you why......

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Another aspiring writer? That's all it could be.

Tell me I nailed it?

You nailed it.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Roufas

I think their intervention is being the protection the human race, preventing other potentially more sinsiter influences from doing more ignorance to the human mind and body... Even if they have other agenda for protecting.
edit on 3/17/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

This must be only a recent occurence then because, if you remember, the "black plague" was a massacre of humanity by what seems to be a small group of individuals with biological weapons. We even have remnants of those events. Remember the black cloaked figures with their scythes, we have a name for them called the "grim reaper". The grim reaper is in fact remnants of the memories of those extraterrestrials who commited the atrocity of the black death. The bubonic plague is just a theory, but the people of those times have told of the real story of the grim reapers and their death fog.

Such an event should not be taken lightly since more than 100 million people were slaughtered in just 2 years. Humanity took 150 years to recover from this event, this is not something people easily forgot.

There have been many events like this in which extraterrestrials slaughtered humanity. There have also been many events in which many people died with benevolent beings watching over us with the capability to stop such things from happening but didn't and then justfied it in that the human population was too great and more people needed to die in their view.

When we finally break out of this mess we are in and develop the technology to go into the past and do some recording we will see just what atrocities have been commited by even the most high of our "visitor friends".

That first REAL discussions to be held will be very touchy and unpleasant. We would all just love to say "we forgive you guys" (as if that does or means anything) and give them all loving hugs, but it just won't work out that way now will it. From what I have been told there may be only a few minor cases of reconciliation on our part to a few small groups or individuals whom we have mistreated and I think it is obvious that we will pay them dearly. There was also an event where a visitor read one our religious texts and took it back home with him/her. Yeah, they ended up in an interplanetary war over that text... goes to show how potentially destructive we really are huh?

Don't forget those texts were based on what some extraterrestrials did with humanity and was misinterpreted without the aforementioned extraterrestrials correcting those text before things got out of hand.

So, it is not so much a case of us reconciling with them as them reconciling with us. We have a little to appologize for, but they have A LOT TO APPOLOGIZE FOR ! First it will be found the who's and why's, then reconciliation will have to be sought out. Don't misunderstand me, this doesn't have anything to do with revenge... its a matter of "repairing" the eternal pain we carry as a result of their actions. We may never get such eternal pain erased, but at least we could be able to have reconciliation with our extraterrestrial "friends". Don't worry, such reconciliation is not personal... its more of a system of things than individual vs individual. Perhaps one day we might recieve some sort of "payment" but I wouldn't know what that would be.

Perhaps it would be like if a parent took their child in to the doctors to get what would be a painful and unnecessary shot. Then, the child suffered in painful agony for two weeks without being able to move much or get anything of significance done. Then, the parent finally realizes the unnecessary pain they have caused to their beloved child, but has to wait for their extreme pain to cease before then can really try to apologize as any interaction with them only causes more pain. After the pain is gone ( of the childs own accord... the parent couldn't help them through the pain at all) the parent takes their child out to an ice cream parlor as well as chucky cheese, the movies, Toys"'R"Us, etc. for a treat as an apology. However, the extremely painful shot (unbeknownst to the parent) gave the child a free ticket do all those things for free for life, including transportation, lodging, protective services, etc. The parent now realizes this, but is unsure how to apologize to their child for putting them through such extreme unnecessary pain. The parent also realizes that their child has gone through more pain then they could possibly go through in an entire lifetime. The only way the parent can fully comprehend what their child went through is to copy the experience from their child and go through the ordeal his/herself. The child doesn't want their parent to go though such pain as the child knows it is an unnecessary pain and couldn't stand to see their beloved parent in such extreme pain. However, the parent seeks out such pain in order to fully comprehend it as well as a form of reconciliation for putting their child through it.

This seems to me to be the bulk of what the OP was writing about. Perhaps there could be a nice, happy ending... but I just don't know

edit on 17-3-2011 by Elzon because: grammar

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImmortalIntegrity

Not hard to see what you are saying. I like your style. They will listen, they cannot ignore us. They depend on us.

I hope that they will at least think it over.... thank you but watch the ego. They depend on us as we do them.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by drakus

I didn't read it all yet, but i'm saving it for later.
Even as a writing excercise there are some pretty interesting ideas here.

A perfect perpective to live with.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsettica
Wow you took the words right out of my head, I know what you talk about and I have many times dealt with the beings that you speak, I could not have said it better than you have. This flies over the head of many here, as to if you don't do your home work as to who they are and that they are up to it is hard to under stand what you are talking about. Another thing is it is hard for most people to see or even believe that there is another race of beings that exist solely here to drain us of our emotions and to try to recreate them selfs to mimic us in a way.

They will never get there no matter how hard they try, it's like a person with a lot of money trying to make all the people around them love them by buying things all of the time, but in the end when the money runs out every one sees how shallow they are and they end up an empty shell.

Well something like that, I am here to fight the good fight and I play games with them.
But I am learning a new tool that will make them think twice before, they can even try to do anything more.

thanks that was a great read.

Hello brother. Dont worry its almost time..I know the pain you have in your head from the conflictions.

As we both know they are proud and dont hide the fact....

I decided to write it in this fashion hoping to avoid their embarassment so that only those that already figured it out on their own would fully get what I was saying. It uses their favorite trick by enforcing the benifit of the doubt. I am trying to reply to those who have questions but you know that a question is exactly what put us in this mess and why I can not offer the answer freely.

They are in danger and would only listen to a letter from a slave because they do not fear what they believe to be beneathe them. They will be surprised when they notice that a "human" was able to de code their data just as they do and implement it. It is perfect and in a way I had nothing to do with it....

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

It is interesting and well written. I wondered how long it would take for some to realize ALL are under the King as well and are trapped as well. Its been a major issue the soul energy and possessors of it. All makes sense ensuring a certain balance will always EXIST. 1 can feel the questioning within the many and can tell they are becoming aware MAYBE THE FREE WILL IS RUBBING OFF. Either way OP I thank you for supporting the races I say races as you speak with LOVE in mind with concern of them and that's beautiful. It takes universal love to cross those fear barriers and welcome another as family. Why at the same time attempting to preserve their selves in the life/death---EXISTENCE PHASES. I personally feel some have it inside them to accept what humanity for the most has and that is the creator of ALL even the parents who fell and created their own kingdoms come from the creator of ALL. So any intelligent species after fully observing and evaluating will come to an understanding that THE IS REAL and THE has watched ALL activities within this little universe and that YES KARMA SHALL BE DISHED. So OP its like a choice eternal with the most highest or temp suffering in REAL HELL until hell inhabitants are all casted--MAYBE THAT'S WHY THE PAIN FREQUENCY IS WITHIN MANY IF NOT ALL CREATIONS. As a reminder of judgment and execution, sorta reminder pain that is. Yes its sad humanity has had to go thru all this over so many hvst. but the under dogs always come out stronger the SLAVES ALWAYS BECOME STRONGER THEN THE MASTER. At least humanity has it in their hearts to consider -balance- which is a signal that YES advanced enhanced humanity has become. If read correct by above it should be taken into consideration how much love went into this thread and acknowledge as humanity is trying to prevent a certain ENERGY with a what seems everlasting appetite for destruction of ALL voided creations from entering the GAME PLAN OR LIL UNIVERSE because it may destroy everything including this lil universe. For this force will feed on all evols energies not humble, hence the human drive to become humble to care to support to assist. In no logical way is ignorance and devastation deserving total of a species maybe for part of the species but not total..

Ext.Un.observer of species communication for peace ACKNOWLEDGED.. GOOD JOB EA set examples but gather no ego with advancements or become evol again....

It is wise to see and realize a guardian and parent are both caretakers but only 1 has created everything.

Be well here there EVERYWHERE. This is why I like ATS

-----$334$_no_(/-n _$33_/-11_|) /-+a_0||1y_(r3/-+0R /-|||)_//|-|0_(r3/-+0R_$3|||)-----
Brotheren-Peace

Friend or foe?

If friend
I believe I recognize your spirit....and

Thank you for gracing us with your presence.....

if foe
I know what you are doing.... and

I believe you know the way out.....

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I think this is a very informative read...

Just saw this....

We both know that its not far now and thats why you are here.....

I am amazed that you speak so freely.....

but I do appreciate your choice as many others will as well....

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roufas
Stopped reading when you said that "we all agree with their intervention" or something.

I do not, pretty sure many don't either.

Keep it up.....We need that balance....

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AtruthGuy

That was cute!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Roufas

I think their intervention is being the protection of the human race, preventing other potentially more sinsiter influences from doing more ignorance to the human mind and body... Even if they have other agenda for protecting.

To everyone here....

This being speaks from a place that most have yet to travel to.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by corsair00
A lot of words that essentially went around and around in circles with not much being said in the end. A lot of assumptions and delusions of grandeur. The idea that you have all the answers and know exactly what's going on. If it was just a writing exercise, it is somewhat interesting. Science fiction. But if you really are sincere, I would need to question what kind of medications or drugs you take (or need to take).

If at first you dont succeed.....

I do not suffer from mental illness......I enjoy every minute of it.....
No meds here though....Not sure that I was meant to be surpressed.....

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
Aliens like things short and consise. They need a summary.

Incorrect.

They are extremely detail oriented and precise...

We are the ones that tend to that path at times...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elzon

reply to post by Roufas

I think their intervention is being the protection the human race, preventing other potentially more sinsiter influences from doing more ignorance to the human mind and body... Even if they have other agenda for protecting.

This must be only a recent occurence then because, if you remember, the "black plague" was a massacre of humanity by what seems to be a small group of individuals with biological weapons. We even have remnants of those events. Remember the black cloaked figures with their scythes, we have a name for them called the "grim reaper". The grim reaper is in fact remnants of the memories of those extraterrestrials who commited the atrocity of the black death. The bubonic plague is just a theory, but the people of those times have told of the real story of the grim reapers and their death fog.

Such an event should not be taken lightly since more than 100 million people were slaughtered in just 2 years. Humanity took 150 years to recover from this event, this is not something people easily forgot.

There have been many events like this in which extraterrestrials slaughtered humanity. There have also been many events in which many people died with benevolent beings watching over us with the capability to stop such things from happening but didn't and then justfied it in that the human population was too great and more people needed to die in their view.

When we finally break out of this mess we are in and develop the technology to go into the past and do some recording we will see just what atrocities have been commited by even the most high of our "visitor friends".

That first REAL discussions to be held will be very touchy and unpleasant. We would all just love to say "we forgive you guys" (as if that does or means anything) and give them all loving hugs, but it just won't work out that way now will it. From what I have been told there may be only a few minor cases of reconciliation on our part to a few small groups or individuals whom we have mistreated and I think it is obvious that we will pay them dearly. There was also an event where a visitor read one our religious texts and took it back home with him/her. Yeah, they ended up in an interplanetary war over that text... goes to show how potentially destructive we really are huh?

Don't forget those texts were based on what some extraterrestrials did with humanity and was misinterpreted without the aforementioned extraterrestrials correcting those text before things got out of hand.

So, it is not so much a case of us reconciling with them as them reconciling with us. We have a little to appologize for, but they have A LOT TO APPOLOGIZE FOR ! First it will be found the who's and why's, then reconciliation will have to be sought out. Don't misunderstand me, this doesn't have anything to do with revenge... its a matter of "repairing" the eternal pain we carry as a result of their actions. We may never get such eternal pain erased, but at least we could be able to have reconciliation with our extraterrestrial "friends". Don't worry, such reconciliation is not personal... its more of a system of things than individual vs individual. Perhaps one day we might recieve some sort of "payment" but I wouldn't know what that would be.

Perhaps it would be like if a parent took their child in to the doctors to get what would be a painful and unnecessary shot. Then, the child suffered in painful agony for two weeks without being able to move much or get anything of significance done. Then, the parent finally realizes the unnecessary pain they have caused to their beloved child, but has to wait for their extreme pain to cease before then can really try to apologize as any interaction with them only causes more pain. After the pain is gone ( of the childs own accord... the parent couldn't help them through the pain at all) the parent takes their child out to an ice cream parlor as well as chucky cheese, the movies, Toys"'R"Us, etc. for a treat as an apology. However, the extremely painful shot (unbeknownst to the parent) gave the child a free ticket do all those things for free for life, including transportation, lodging, protective services, etc. The parent now realizes this, but is unsure how to apologize to their child for putting them through such extreme unnecessary pain. The parent also realizes that their child has gone through more pain then they could possibly go through in an entire lifetime. The only way the parent can fully comprehend what their child went through is to copy the experience from their child and go through the ordeal his/herself. The child doesn't want their parent to go though such pain as the child knows it is an unnecessary pain and couldn't stand to see their beloved parent in such extreme pain. However, the parent seeks out such pain in order to fully comprehend it as well as a form of reconciliation for putting their child through it.

This seems to me to be the bulk of what the OP was writing about. Perhaps there could be a nice, happy ending... but I just don't know

Please be careful when qouting our history when you only have memories 1000's of years back and been around for millions. Pretty big gap and enough room to recreate a new history for you. You are forgetting that when not aware you can be told what to think.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elzon

reply to post by Roufas

Your happy ending is solidified. They have the last choice that will decide their own fate. Hope for the best because they are actually your brothers and sisters wearing different shells.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
(and the thread has been moved to the grey area.)... mission complete

To the fleet above my head:

now that you have read it....

Im done....

Good luck...

You deserve no more from my kind.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join