It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the fleet above my head

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan

Ahh, thanks for the response, becoming ever clearer. Fear of the unknown, fear of the future and fear of past mistakes returning to haunt us are what always hold us back.

You said initially there was a timeline in "preparing", how close is that do you feel to fruition regardless of whether people are ready or not?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan

Originally posted by SirCoxone

Originally posted by Brianegan

Originally posted by SirCoxone
brianegan.

I don't believe a word of it but I hugely enjoyed reading it and your eloquence is an asset to you and a blessing to those of us that enjoy good prose.

Thank you.

I don't care. You will believe soon enough when it stares you in the face........Of course Im a good writer. The content is true regardless.

I never was concerned with personal opinions because the sheep move with the shepard. Bahhhh

I think blaaaaah would be more appropriate.

That was actually pretty funny. I meant you ill will though in my words. I meant simply that I was really wishing for you to not care about that as well. Saying im a good writter to me is saying of course im human because I believe I write using only my heart and everyone can do the same. I was saying the content was important enough to enjoy past the level of fun because the content has the ability to change that sheep concept. There is a choice and thinking light of it was to which I was refering.

I was saying that personal opinions can only reveal personal truths so wouldnt it be wise to be more concerned with the collective opinion. I speak of our worldy footprint here and thats blahhhhhhh.........lol........Funny.

When you go for a Pizza and they ask you what you want do you ask them to make you one with everything?
edit on 30-6-2011 by SirCoxone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
reply to post by Brianegan

Ahh, thanks for the response, becoming ever clearer. Fear of the unknown, fear of the future and fear of past mistakes returning to haunt us are what always hold us back.

You said initially there was a timeline in "preparing", how close is that do you feel to fruition regardless of whether people are ready or not?

There are multiple events that will come to pass and it already has begun so if you havent begun preparing than you are late. It will get worse and worse now until the message sinks in and is universally understood.....

new topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join