It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the fleet above my head

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
Brianegan,BRILLIANT ,you are delightfully brilliant,like a twinkle in my eye if you will.

I only had small time so I cant offer more accolades for a short while,but I shall return soon.

You are reverse extrapolating my friend ,eureka!!

Think about the term truth without proof,Ill be back.

Id like to make that my home if youll have me.

When the truth grew up it said "wow so I dont even need proof" and of course missing its reflection Proof said"hey dont do that without me, I'll be right there"

so in the end it was proof that actaully needed truth and they lived happily ever after.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The thing to focus on is the emotional component of your view,you are right ,I know I have experienced the effect our directed focused emotion has on the greys,they hate it.

We are the most vulnerable TO MANIPULATION when our emotions have been evoked,we acess areas of our brain and consciousness that we dont fully understand when we become emotional we open a door if you will.

We dont understand our powers of creation and the part that our individual control of our emotions plays in these inborn powers.

You can learn to become awake and aware during an abduction by teaching yourself to weild your emotional power as a tool,FIRST IN YOUR DREAMS,then in your life.

All initial abductions of my type begin when you are asleep or in a rem state,hypnotised if you will by your own mind,open and helpless.Unable to discern the difference between dreams and reality,not being able to understand or grasp THAT THEY ARE THE SAME THING---OUR DREAMS ARE ALSO OUR REALITY.

You need to learn to cross over during this state.

The abductions are accomplished using technology combined with a higher understanding of our physiology,simple.

By humans,simple.Yes greys are humans so are the blondes and the little robed wrinkly ewoks.HUMAN,simple.

All of the situational components of abductions contain emotional markers that prove motivation based on emotional response,which happens to be a human trait.

These people are faced with the problem of trying to explain to six billion people the majority of whom werent even supposed to be here ,that they were created by other humans as workers to support a galactic war on behalf of our creators or humanity.

We believe in imaginary gods and look to them for answers to our creation and we find many answers ,problem is that the answers to these question inevitably MUST COME FROM MEN.

And men by nature without direction will become selfish and deceptive and manipulative,all emotional components of our existance.

So instead of looking to imaginary gods for real answers and accepting the LIES that the men CLAIMING TO REPRESENT THESE IMAGINARY GODS present to us,maybe we should look to MEN for the answers we seek?

How do you deprogram all religous people??

These are the people that weild ALL OF THE POWER ON OUR PLANET----ALLL OF IT,PERIOD.

Religon will not die without a fight,more humans have died from religous wars than all other wars combined.

You see,all religons must die at once,in one fell swoop,so that they can be reborn as they were intended to be.

People must know we were created by other people,and that we are obligated to be a part of that family wether we were lied to or not.The word is revolution.We cannot deny our past once we have been informed and we have all been witnessing the DESPERATE attempts to keep this INFORMATION SECRET.

We will be informed,and our religons and governments will be powerless to prevent this new reality from emerging,AN OLD BUT SEEMINGLY NEW REALITY THAT WAS STOLEN FROM ALL OF HUMANITY BY A VERY FEW.

The historical burning of the books didnt work because the internet brought real time information into the fight.

Religons are going ,kicking and screaming going for a makeover,one of truth,TRUTH OF MEN.

The emotional components and dynamics are the only way to define humanity,you are right in the fact that the nuse of these emotional dynamics and the demonstrated need to be superior through these action define our UNKNOWN friends as HUMANS.

As I have experienced,humans,little greys,little ewoks,hot blondes,ALL HUMAN.

Sorry for the lack of drama,but just imagine being a government or religous leader and having the knowledge I just gifted you??

They all need a way to transform themselves and remain viable in order that they continue to exist.]

How about that governments and religons are self serving self supporting ENTITIES that fight with us to define our reality as a species.
They FIGHT WITH US TO REMAIN IN EXISTANCE.Humans die in the name of these entities.

Do you smell something cooking yet???

Humanity first as we were intended to view our reality,not individuals first who by decree join together to overpower other realities,we were designed to all function together in one cumulative reality,with the preservation and welfare of humanity as our sole guiding principal.

edit on 31-3-2011 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
The thing to focus on is the emotional component of your view,you are right ,I know I have experienced the effect our directed focused emotion has on the greys,they hate it.

We are the most vulnerable TO MANIPULATION when our emotions have been evoked,we acess areas of our brain and consciousness that we dont fully understand when we become emotional we open a door if you will.

We dont understand our powers of creation and the part that our individual control of our emotions plays in these inborn powers.

You can learn to become awake and aware during an abduction by teaching yourself to weild your emotional power as a tool,FIRST IN YOUR DREAMS,then in your life.

All initial abductions of my type begin when you are asleep or in a rem state,hypnotised if you will by your own mind,open and helpless.Unable to discern the difference between dreams and reality,not being able to understand or grasp THAT THEY ARE THE SAME THING---OUR DREAMS ARE ALSO OUR REALITY.

You need to learn to cross over during this state.

The abductions are accomplished using technology combined with a higher understanding of our physiology,simple.

By humans,simple.Yes greys are humans so are the blondes and the little robed wrinkly ewoks.HUMAN,simple.

All of the situational components of abductions contain emotional markers that prove motivation based on emotional response,which happens to be a human trait.

These people are faced with the problem of trying to explain to six billion people the majority of whom werent even supposed to be here ,that they were created by other humans as workers to support a galactic war on behalf of our creators or humanity.

We believe in imaginary gods and look to them for answers to our creation and we find many answers ,problem is that the answers to these question inevitably MUST COME FROM MEN.

And men by nature without direction will become selfish and deceptive and manipulative,all emotional components of our existance.

So instead of looking to imaginary gods for real answers and accepting the LIES that the men CLAIMING TO REPRESENT THESE IMAGINARY GODS present to us,maybe we should look to MEN for the answers we seek?

How do you deprogram all religous people??

These are the people that weild ALL OF THE POWER ON OUR PLANET----ALLL OF IT,PERIOD.

Religon will not die without a fight,more humans have died from religous wars than all other wars combined.

You see,all religons must die at once,in one fell swoop,so that they can be reborn as they were intended to be.

People must know we were created by other people,and that we are obligated to be a part of that family wether we were lied to or not.The word is revolution.We cannot deny our past once we have been informed and we have all been witnessing the DESPERATE attempts to keep this INFORMATION SECRET.

We will be informed,and our religons and governments will be powerless to prevent this new reality from emerging,AN OLD BUT SEEMINGLY NEW REALITY THAT WAS STOLEN FROM ALL OF HUMANITY BY A VERY FEW.

The historical burning of the books didnt work because the internet brought real time information into the fight.

Religons are going ,kicking and screaming going for a makeover,one of truth,TRUTH OF MEN.

The emotional components and dynamics are the only way to define humanity,you are right in the fact that the nuse of these emotional dynamics and the demonstrated need to be superior through these action define our UNKNOWN friends as HUMANS.

As I have experienced,humans,little greys,little ewoks,hot blondes,ALL HUMAN.

Sorry for the lack of drama,but just imagine being a government or religous leader and having the knowledge I just gifted you??

They all need a way to transform themselves and remain viable in order that they continue to exist.]

How about that governments and religons are self serving self supporting ENTITIES that fight with us to define our reality as a species.
They FIGHT WITH US TO REMAIN IN EXISTANCE.Humans die in the name of these entities.

Do you smell something cooking yet???

Humanity first as we were intended to view our reality,not individuals first who by decree join together to overpower other realities,we were designed to all function together in one cumulative reality,with the preservation and welfare of humanity as our sole guiding principal.

Listen please allow me to take care of the religions and governments. They are the same as you. Just grasping at the straws they feel most connected to out of lack of a full story.

I have such a story that will ease their hearts and bring them home to us. If I was a grey I would be upset at the power earth humans weild on a day to day basis and still are able to deny its existance. I mean come on wouldnt you?

They would much rather join forces than do what the others have been doing to our innocence. They have been given a choice and their choice has been made. If the humans will rise up and accept their responsibilty they will bow to our superior gifts and act as our dogs of war if needed.

It isnt the greys that we need to worry about. It is the ones who are already walking among you speaking to you knowing the power that you hold and using you for their own gain.

You speak very wisely and I recommend using your power of creation a little more when writting, speaking, or thinking because you control what comes next as the rest of us do as well.

Be strong becasue in the days to come you will be tested.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
First of all the greys arent thrilled by us in general,fair enough because they are humans like we are subject to personal preference and emotional reactions,the little dinosaur wrinkly robed characters seem wise and almost non-interested or patient in some way observerlike,the military humans are all and I mean ALL BUSINESS.Capable of making terminal decisions instantly when required to accomplish a task,but functioning as an arm of a much greater body,the beautiful people wearing the robes that seem somehow angelic and that are telepathic,are sensitive and caring and involved,willing to do their part of whatever the group I met was in the process of doing.All of these are humans,just different races,universal life as we are ,simply all at different stages of growth.Once we accept that sentience is not god given then it is easy to accept that there are many living things capable of being sentient but currently existing in different stages of universal growth in terms of being lifeforms of a common origin and a common apex of developement.

If what I have learned happens we are all in for a test all right and somehow I think what you mean is like study group the night before the test.

We dont even understand our own size and strength and power in relation to the universe and other planetary cultures,we dont even know how we stack up,trust me we are like gods as we term them with amnesia who happen to be working as servants without feeling bad about it just somehow a little off.There is a natural progression that universal life takes that although slightly different in path in differing environments has all the same major stops along the way.We were primates happily growing on our merry way as universal life tends to do when some humans arrived here,being ahead of on the universal life bus route they were more "grow up"in many ways BUT STILL RELATED TO US THROUGH THE UNIVERSAL CHAIN OF LIFE.They boosted us forward with a DNA transfer much like we would consider a blood transfusion to work,generally that is.we are as a species in the mindset a human is in during the last stage of the transition to physical maturity,we are not really able to yet grasp the full spectrum of our newly aquired abilities.

We can do things,create reality like magic,simple,we all do it every day we just arent aware that WE are the ones writing THE ENTIRE STORY.We have absolute control AS A GROUP,we are supposed to behave as a united group sharing a cumulative reality decided upon by all as one.

We are like normal size children born to two dwarf parents,we just havent realised it yet,the differences between what we think we can do and what we can REALLY do.Which happens to be anything we choose.We arent held back by the limitations are primate parents were but we havent realised it quite yet,simple.

Unique unisons create unique capabilities ,we are a combonation of two different stages of universal life ,some things were dialed in to us and some were dialed out of us,in the interm we have as universal life tends to do tried to heal ourselves or tried to achieve a natural balance within ourselves,but because we were at two different stages it has been difficult,however nature always finds a way back to her rightful spot, I am intuitive by nature highly intuative,a lot of people are these days,I had a conversation about politics with my eight year old neice,a real one.People are changing where the environment is best.

We are learning through genetic research how to dial things back into ourselves and nature has done her part to stubbornly continue to try to dial in some good and dial out some bad.I say good in and bad out by nature because nature is the only facet of our reality without an agenda.

Humanity is in a galactic war,we were created here to exploit the resources of this planet,as a far away hidden depot if you will. [
edit on 3-4-2011 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Do you mean inside the greys? From my experiences greys are bots like universal maintenance programs, AI, highly intelligent and interactive to us, ie. our positivity or negativity and surgery bots fit into that very much, or they'e like avatar, a suit of clothes anyone can wear of any stripe of polarity in the duality school. A means to get around in other systems and even for entities to use.

We're all meant to be here at this time, all 6 plus billion of us, surprisingly enough, there are no mistakes.

There is a surface story to earth and who is behind the scenes, what the reason for earth is, what we are supposed to be doing and for whom. But we're actually souls in a final exam situation, the only one where we forget who we are, and lose ourselves. There are many similar planets like this of course too, earth is not the onlyone, all struggling with similar things, and some are in worse shape than this one even in terms of who is running it, one could say extreme nazi planets.

War and abuse, inequality, the pryamid system are the two biggest tests we get in the cosmos, in the lower levels of it. There are those who will protect and serve but they do not willingly enter warfare, and only as the last means after every attempt, and very thoughtful aware and effective, more than we do in negotiations, is made is protection of freedom finally a must. In this way there is nothing to feel shame or karma over, yet also, there are those who would never resort to any form of hurt, and instead, do all with perfect trust in the F O L, Family and realize that if they are connected and positive only what is allowed for the DVD story book or for their own lessons would ever happen, for Love protects its own. In which case, they are willing to go home in a flash for they know the spoon isnt real.

Just remember. Here in the school. Everyone who is harming others, who is not AI, and who has soul, the oppressors if you will and individuals who get traumatized and break down too, are little children, with the training wheels off, and they keep falling head first into the mud puddles, some are really choked, now they're going around and stealing lunches from the other kids and hurting them like bullies and making them cry.
The teachers are noting all of it, and the bullies, and intervene at times when the frequency or permissions are right for individual lessons and also when its according to their plan, for they truly are in control of this cosmic school, their creation, the Creators/Designers/Programmers. But they also love the bullies so very much as well.

Those here who can ride their bikes better are the bigger kids, and sometimes they are relied on and given more duties like teachers aids. Like big kids watching their little siblings fall off the bikes then turning to bullying, do you think they want to hurt them or somehow find in themselves some way of helping them if its possible?

Anyway thats what I think of all wars. Harming your younger siblings. To be avoided at all cost.
edit on 3-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan

Just read your OP
Again thankyou...
I sincerely hope you message gets through and that they will consider it wisely.
I for one would forgive them instantly.

Praying for them and for us.

Hope and compassion

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe

Just read your OP
Again thankyou...
I sincerely hope you message gets through and that they will consider it wisely.
I for one would forgive them instantly.

Praying for them and for us.

Hope and compassion

That wasnt an easy decision to make and you should be proud to have that type of forgivness within. I see you making your way through pretty much all of the threads now.....How are you doing so far?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Had to forgive them, our brothers as they are.
Love will conquer us all eventually.

You asked how I'm doing so far, been pondering on that all day.
It is like your threads talks to me from within, in the inner language which have no words.
It is like I have been waiting for you, praying for you to arrive, I can see that what you do to me you also do to those willing to trust, willing to open up… So beautiful, beyond words.
I feel the tipping point is near, described some of what I mean on this thread: link
And your arrival here are important in those matters, for every post of yours I realize that even more.
A tree should be reckognized on the fruits which it bears, and the fruits you bear (how you influence me) is by more happiness more loving more focused, making it through my fears in a soft gentle way.
I have to express my grattitude and joy on how you impact us here.
For a while I've considered leaving ATS, something made me stick around.
Now I know why!
I could write a million more words, somehow I know you already know…

Count on me!

Love and respect

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Had to forgive them, our brothers as they are.
Love will conquer us all eventually.

You asked how I'm doing so far, been pondering on that all day.
It is like your threads talks to me from within, in the inner language which have no words.
It is like I have been waiting for you, praying for you to arrive, I can see that what you do to me you also do to those willing to trust, willing to open up… So beautiful, beyond words.
I feel the tipping point is near, described some of what I mean on this thread: link
And your arrival here are important in those matters, for every post of yours I realize that even more.
A tree should be reckognized on the fruits which it bears, and the fruits you bear (how you influence me) is by more happiness more loving more focused, making it through my fears in a soft gentle way.
I have to express my grattitude and joy on how you impact us here.
For a while I've considered leaving ATS, something made me stick around.
Now I know why!
I could write a million more words, somehow I know you already know…

Count on me!

Love and respect

I think that was just about the nicest thing I have ever heard........thank you so much for that.......Can I keep you?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Every word spoken from the heart.
I am for keeps, just let my know and I'll do my best.

Love and respect

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Every word spoken from the heart.
I am for keeps, just let my know and I'll do my best.

Love and respect

and I have not one complaint. You take these threads with you where you go now and you will notice me saying thankyou in as many ways as I can think of.

I will expect nothing less than your best but thats just because I know you dont even have to try to accomplish it.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by yets777

This is it...
'Reality' starting to dissolve...

Sending love to y´all

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

umm who are you talking too.lol this site is full of nutjobs

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by darbur

Nutjobs?
I urge you to read these threads before deciding what this is about and who we are...
Love, respect, appreciation and grattitude binds us together.
This is serious stuff, and we try to explore into the truth honestly and fearless.
You are welcome to join us.
You could start here: link
A tip for you: the OP of that thread is really a wall of text, but if you go to page 2 on the top, another member has been so kind to post the text in a more readable version

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire

Hello brianegan. We have spoken before.

I got about half way through your letter and like others here,was left with the impression "huh?"

Then I stood back and realized that this letter was not for us but for "them".
What a great idea. I truly hope they follow ATS.

One other thing brianegan? Can you shake down that letter into a couple of points for us here so we might grasp it too? You know, just in case you get something rolling here with them and they come and want to know our opinions too. Thanks.

knowledge without experience will only lead to a question followed by self exploration. I urge you to do the work yourself so that you may answer your own question and reach a full understanding of the answer.

Questioning is important but the method of you take to find the truth matters more.

Know thy self has more then one meaning.

All in all, when you are ready the answer comes to you.

First of all S&F

Second "All in all, when you are ready the answer comes to you" This holds so much truth ,it is beyond common's man comprehension.

I have learned to listen to everything with an open mind and hearth. Even though I am not fully aware of what is going on I learned that the secret is inside me. I feel if something is right or wrong if I can put it this way in words.

I loved your letter I believe things beyond our comprehension on a daily bases are occurring we are leaving in some sort of fog an we should light the fire inside in order to make this fog disappear.
This is what I know.

Thank You for your time and sharing this later.

Namaste
edit on 9-4-2011 by lisa2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by lisa2012

We will be honored for you to join us as we travel together here. I feel your spirit. Its shining bright. Thank you.....stick around.....things can get a little shaky at times but together we get through....Together....

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

reply to post by darbur

Nutjobs?
I urge you to read these threads before deciding what this is about and who we are...
Love, respect, appreciation and grattitude binds us together.
This is serious stuff, and we try to explore into the truth honestly and fearless.
You are welcome to join us.
You could start here: link
A tip for you: the OP of that thread is really a wall of text, but if you go to page 2 on the top, another member has been so kind to post the text in a more readable version

They must be talking about that time I worked in a peanut factory......lol....

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by darbur

umm who are you talking too.lol this site is full of nutjobs

nice to meet you nutjob since you are here too.....lol......be nice.....

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

reply to post by yets777

This is it...
'Reality' starting to dissolve...

Sending love to y´all

I'll join that to increase our strength.....

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join