It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy Captain Gives Word on Millitary Evacuation Plan from Japan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJM8507

From what I understand, since this is supposedly "Voluntary" they will not be compensated and will even have to foot the bill for the plane ticket for the commercial legs of the flight.

I didn't think about that. That would be really crappy if they used the voluntary status as a way to save money. Hopefully they don't.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJM8507

Originally posted by schuyler
1, Families will have money to buy what they need, whether it is hotel rooms or rent. In situations like this they get a daily rate to pay for stuff like that. The military is quite well-versed in this sort of thing. hey move service members and families every day of the year. When yiou vacate an apartment, you get money for a hotel until you fly out and when you arrive, you get money for a hotel until you move into more permanent quarters. The families will nor experience financial hardship except insofar as E-3s don't get paid all that much to begin with.

From what I understand, since this is supposedly "Voluntary" they will not be compensated and will even have to foot the bill for the plane ticket for the commercial legs of the flight.

From your understanding? Where did you get your understanding? I'm wondering whether you flashed on the word 'voluntary' and just made your understanding up, or whether you got it from someone who thought he knew what he was talking about. In any case I'm afraid your understanding is flat out wrong.

Dependents of uniformed personnel will be processed for Safe Haven allowances in accordance with Joint Federal Travel Regulations (JFTR), Chapter 6, Part A.

From here, the horse's mouth

If you'd like to verify this, read the JFTR Regulations here.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The video is gone...

Someone has a mirror???

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by PureET

The video is gone...

Someone has a mirror???

You are right, but I and others saw it and know what it said. We have posted on it. It was there. I have no mirror, but it came from NAFAtsugi youtube page, no doubt.

Edit: the captains video is missing from NAFAtsugi account. If anyone can find it, please correct me.

It is very disconcerting (to use a mild word) when things like this video just "disappear", under this "nuclear circumstance."

My feelings about this? -->
My previous post on this thread (I think) summed it up.

edit on 17-3-2011 by 1SawSomeThings because: corrected info

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Here's another copy uploaded by someone.

It's weird, the other video that was posted on the first page with the guy in Japan wanting more info was removed from YouTube also.

edit on 17-3-2011 by usmc858 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc858

Thanks! I posted this in another thread and gave credits to you finding after it disappeared. I think this is critical.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I knew I had watched it earlier and poof it was gone.

Good to see we do have a copy back. I find it
strange the vid would be removed - it was
an announcement about evacuations - now I
wonder if it was true, did it change somehow-
in other words what the hay!!!!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

That's a leap.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
here is something for you to dwell on
for a moment

Japan has had 2 Prime Ministers resign
in the last 2 years. Both have resigned
over stress from different factions wanting
US Military Bases closed in Japan. And
now look at what this Capt. is saying,
they are evacuating. And Ben Fullford
has a Japanese Gov official on video saying
they were threatened with an earthquake
machine if they didn't comply with demands
that US Military leave Japan.

This is all TOO coincidental for me
for the earthquake to be an act of nature.

Maybe the Military is evacuating cuz they
were blackmailed with another earthquake
if they didn't leave. Ever thought about that
angle ??? Maybe the radiation is just a cover
to get the military out and save Japan from
further destruction.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I found this thread before yours and the video is still on it
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and it does not sound like it is "voluntary"

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by megabogie
I found this thread before yours and the video is still on it
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and it does not sound like it is "voluntary"

Considering the post on here from people actually stationed in Japan, and who have relatives stationed in Japan who say otherwise, I don't really think it matters what it sounds like. It's voluntary. Nobody has to go. Not yet, anyway.

Interesting turn of events.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
Maybe the Military is evacuating cuz they were blackmailed with another earthquake if they didn't leave. Ever thought about that angle ??? Maybe the radiation is just a cover to get the military out and save Japan from further destruction.

So you're saying that someone unknown has an earthquake machine and destroys much of Japan killing upwards of 25,000 people (so far) in order to get the US military to leave and is threatening another earthquake, so THAT'S why the military is evacuating???

Except that the military is not evacuating. The CVN George Washington is still there with a full crew. Many of its airplanes have been moved north to help in relief efforts. The CVN Ronald Reagan has just entered the area with a full Strike Group. The Amphibious Ready Group Essex is also in Japan along with a number of other support vessels. There are more US Navy ships in Japanese waters right now than there have been since the Korean war.

Rather than leaving, the US Navy is arriving and getting some dependents out of the way.

So just who has this secret earthquake machine you speak of?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Daughter2

They will be sterilized and cancer is a walk in the park compared to the amount of radiation they have been exposed too.

Radiation doesn't just cause cancer, at the level it is at, it destroys Proteins on the cellular level, and the amount has gone up considerably in the last few days.

You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure out that the people there have been exposed to too much radiation and it is too late for them.

www.atomicarchive.com...

The radiation is just going to increase from here on out. Not to mention the reactor is leaking radiated smoke...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Curio

I don't listen to Alex Jones or Glen Beck, they are off their rockers..

I do independent research on all subjects.

And the radiation has only gone up.

It's not hard to figure out helping the people over there is just not that smart...

I can understand maybe air dropping some supplies, but I wouldn't want to be anywhere near Japan, its worse then 3-mile Island already...which is worse then Chernobyl if you didn't know..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join