It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C2C guest Maj. Ed Dames dire warnings......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Ed Dames of remote viewing note, apeared on C 2C last nite with some sobering predictions.
The next big one, he says will indeed be a new madrid fault shaker.It will spill over effecting another close fault zone as well....
His further prediction of a sun powered "kill shot" or CME is for the nextcouple of months with further heavy sun activity through 2012......
Safe zones (no guarantees

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Sorry, but how many times is Dames going to predict the "Kill Shot" before he gives it up?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The little boy who cried wolf was eventually right....when no one listened.
It will happen but in March of 2013 - after everyone gives up on "2012."

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I just remote viewed as well and he is wrong.
My word vs his word.
What can you prove???

Channeling and remote viewing just doesn't have much credibility as a source and anybody can claim anything just like I just did.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
My prediction is the sun will kill shot the snow in my backyard by April of this year!!! Mark my words, for this is your last warning!
Coast to Coast is what is called a "dead end conduit", it is there to trace anyone who calls in with national security breaking information, and it also channels all the BS from around the world for tracking and monitoring consciousness awareness levels. Come on folks, follow the money, and the advertising/promotions.... if it were a danger to TPTB, or a source of unedited information, it wouldn't exist for very long.
edit on 17-3-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Could you ask him next weeks powerball numbers ? How about the headline on the front page of the Wall Street Journal next Monday ? Remote viewer , hmmm ... my brother is in Canada , can he tell me where ? I have a friend in Japan right this minute , can the remote viewer tell me in what town ? If the Mississippi reverses , will the Gulf of Mexico and then the Atlantic flood everything from Minnesota north ? When exactly should i move ? What island was my Dad shot on ? Front lead story in next weeks National Enquirer ? Did think so either .

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I'm not a remote viewer. I have, however, stared at goats.

I'll catch Ed Dames on the replay tonight. He's always entertaining.

The kill shot. Still waiting.
The underground nukes that were to go off underneath South Korea, in North Korean tunnels, been waiting, oh, for about ten years now.
Oh, and I wonder if Art Bell is still holding his breath waiting for the large cache of gold Ed Dames promised him years ago, too.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
My prediction is the sun will kill shot the snow in my backyard by April of this year!!! Mark my words, for this is your last warning!

JibbyJedi , you had the same remote viewing experience that i did . Let's advertise for students at 3,000 a pop . We'll teach them how to remote view the grass turning green and next winters snow . Maybe light out after night is finished . Lets throw in some alien channeling along with Mayan whispering , for another grand or so .

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Just wanted to add the map that Ed Dames made to show where he belive its going to hit...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c4b16ee6cd34.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

well let's hope i've done this the right way, new member here and is my first post. I specifically joined to say this, so please help me get this information out. I saw a few days ago about fema planning a natural disaster drill on the new madrid fault line for may 2011. Yes, it's on their website, go look. I believe it is well known that their "drills" often coincide with real life disasters. After hearing this ed dames guy, i don't know if i believe his "remote viewing" powers, but this is a connection i made before hearing him on c2c. I think it would be a very good idea to find out if you are near where their drill is taking place, and prepare for a real life event.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Those of you new to Ed Dames and his shenanigans may appreciate this series of articles done by Royce Myers at UFO Watchdog. Dames is the subjectr of one of his more extensive articles.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Say what you will....remote viewing is a valid human trait.
We are the universes most prolific predictors it seems.....
stands to reason that there will be charlatans mixed in with the real viewers.
Like the mediums etc of channelling fame.
There have been valid predictions made and information gathered in this fashion.If Ed is not one of the accepted ones then who is?Perhaps we need remote viewers to check up on the remote viewers?
Anyone have any other remote wiewed predictions by somebody more accepted?
Ingo Swan?perhaps?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Ed Dames has lost all credibility with a list of failed predictions. Like a pastor preaching the end; when it doesn't happen he pushes the date forward again and again.

Until finally something happens and it's all... "See, I told you so!"

I think monkeys can predict things better then Dames.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Hereeeeeere's Eddy!

edit on 19-3-2011 by thisisnotaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
Ed Dames has lost all credibility with a list of failed predictions. Like a pastor preaching the end; when it doesn't happen he pushes the date forward again and again.

Until finally something happens and it's all... "See, I told you so!"

I think monkeys can predict things better then Dames.

Hey!! I like monkeys.
Its those damn dirty apes that need to be watched.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Just got done listening to coast to coast, and I have to admit, I was skeptical at first, but this guy has some pretty amazing claims and predictions that have come true. He predicted a major Radiation problem in Japan, not a tsunamia, but I think he was pretty damn close. Im not totally sold on RV, but if its true, then we are in for one Hell of a ride. Grab some popcorn kernels, because the sun will make the popcorn for you, with what he says about 2013.

new topics

top topics

join