It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

creepy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
can you make a better effort and put the link from the address bar and explain what this thread is about apart from creepy?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by saintsjunky

Hope this is what you are looking for...

And yes, if it is, it's creepy.

edit on 17-3-2011 by jude11 because: edit

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Here is the video.
A statue of Virgin Mary is filmed closing and opening it's eyes.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
hoax.if people think computers were used in all of the alien footage than there is no reason why it wasn't used here, or any of the other "religious" event. how miraculous, they seemed to be video taping right as it occurred! just another tool to conquer the weak minded.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
"Do you believe?"

No, I do not!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
The person filming this statue apparently has nerves of steel!! If I was filming a statue and it opened it's eyes, I'd more than likely yell, "OH SH*T!!!" ... drop the camera, and RUN!!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Thats not creepy. Even the Ancient Greeks used statues and figures with mechanical parts to trick people into believing that the Gods were communicating with them. One sick example were a pair of bronze hand underneath the head of a bull or something and new born babies were placed in the hands as a sacrifce and were dropped into the roaring fire underneath. I think that this was around modern day turkey and the childrens remains in urns were found stacked numbering into the thousands.

new topics

top topics

join