It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I will come again tomorrow,"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Heart breaking story, what can you say?

www.asahi.com...

On Tuesday, Toshihito visited Kadowaki Junior High School, home to about 2,000 evacuees, for the fourth time since last Friday.

He also visited another junior high school and a high school. But no one could provide information to Toshihito that day.

According to the third-year elementary school student, his father, Kazuyuki, picked him up at his school soon after the magnitude-9.0 earthquake hit.

Packed in a minicar, Toshihito, Kazuyuki, grandmother Kyoko, mother Noriko, and two cousins, Yuto and Yuna Shima, headed for Kadowaki Junior High School located on a hill in central Ishinomaki.

As they sped down a trunk road along the port that would take them to the hill, his mother noticed the tsunami bearing down on them.

"A tsunami's coming. Head left, left!" Toshihito recalled his mother screaming, as the wave that seemed much taller than the car loomed outside.

His father tried to escape the roaring water, but the car became stuck in a parking lot. Then the seawater swallowed the vehicle.

Toshihito recalled hearing all sorts of things smashing against the car. The window cracked, and on the spur of the moment, he broke the glass with his bare hands. Grabbing the hand of Yuto, a first-year junior high school student, Toshihito managed to crawl out of the window.

It literally gets to the point your spirit becomes crushed.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

"I will come again tomorrow," reads one of the messages Toshihito Aisawa, 9, wrote to his family and cousins who have been missing since the tsunami hit Ishinomaki, Miyagi Prefecture. (Kuniaki Nishio)

"I will come again tomorrow,"
His words will resonate in my heart and mind forever.
edit on 103131p://bThursday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
That's a heartbreaking story. I am covered with goosebumps. That poor child, everyone he loves wiped out in an instant.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
That's a heartbreaking story. I am covered with goosebumps. That poor child, everyone he loves wiped out in an instant.

Pixie, they are living it, I am just reading about this disaster and not a day goes by that thoughts of the suffering don't make me start crying.

We humans need to wake up, not just this incident in Japan, but the whole world in turmoil, we need to do a lot of soul searching.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
This is what it is about.

For anyone having a hard time grasping the scope of it and comprehending all the lives lost and the desperation of the survivors...think of this one small boy.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
This story, and many others, have caused me to break out in almost uncontrollable sobbing, and I'm not even there. When I'm with others and I see a picture, watch a video, or hear a story like this one out of Japan, I have to try to contain myself from bursting into tears; they always manage to come up a bit though. In this case, I'm alone right now, and just let the waterworks go...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by westcoast
This is what it is about.

For anyone having a hard time grasping the scope of it and comprehending all the lives lost and the desperation of the survivors...think of this one small boy.

Exactly, and the many others like him,

Everyone, hug your loved ones today, and everyday.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by matrixportal
This story, and many others, have caused me to break out in almost uncontrollable sobbing, and I'm not even there. When I'm with others and I see a picture, watch a video, or hear a story like this one out of Japan, I have to try to contain myself from bursting into tears; they always manage to come up a bit though. In this case, I'm alone right now, and just let the waterworks go...

I know,

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
We are one race - human.

We laugh, cry, bleed and aspire the same.

That boy could be me, or you, white or black, muslim or christian, jews or buddhist, atheist or spirtualists, rich or poor, educated or illiterate, etc, etc. You and I would have done the same, for we are only human, despite the many differences that seem to divide us all.

But there is no need to be apart, for we all have common aspirations, and never need to leave anyone behind, for someone will mean something to another, even if you, I and them are not directly related.

It is sad to watch tragedies occuring right infront of our eyes, and as such times, we humans all can relate to others suffering. There is no need for me to say more on how we must appreciate each other more daily, for no one knows what tomorrow will brings, and unspoken words of care and concern for anotherleft unsaid will haunt us for life....

More critically, in the wake of the disasters facing Japan, the question will have to be ask of the leadership - Had they done enough for those still missing as well as those in difficult to reach regions? Do they require more international help, and should not be shy or prideful to seek for help.

Money is not everything. Human volunteers can spread and speed up the search. Those out there may still be alive, or if dead, a closure is needed, and they are only our fellow brothers and sisters by divine creation.
edit on 17-3-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

This is so sad Stormdancer, bless this poor little boy, we need to stop and think just how lucky we are. My heart goes out to him and the people of Japan.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I remember there was a Gulf Oil Spill Project thing a while back where everyone sent their prayers and positive energy to the gulf. We need to do the same for Japan.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrixportal
I remember there was a Gulf Oil Spill Project thing a while back where everyone sent their prayers and positive energy to the gulf. We need to do the same for Japan.

I have been thinking that, we also need to step away from the doom and gloom predictions.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1
reply to post by Stormdancer777

This is so sad Stormdancer, bless this poor little boy, we need to stop and think just how lucky we are. My heart goes out to him and the people of Japan.

I can't imagine, and only nine years old.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

HI seeker, I am hoping the food and water gets to them soon, like yesterday.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
The people of Japan just cant seem to catch a moment to find peace at all lately....
My thoughts are with them,and my heart goes out to them.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

May the love and healing light keep going to the Japanese people, may the children of today lead the way to better place for all.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

HI seeker, I am hoping the food and water gets to them soon, like yesterday.

Let's really hope, because the news of relief for those there are without supplies due to lack of fuel to transport it there and the donated items at bases are rotting under the weather even till today.

This is not the job for trucking companies. It's a disaster zone there anyway. It's a job for the JDF airforce. Even if it is just one helicopter delivery of one box of mineral water, it would help many more children thirsting away with whatever that they are still drinking from. Many of our japanese brothers and sisters are starving and dying unnecessary from hunger and cold.

If the JDF cannot do the job, I am sure neighbours such as S.Korea or even China would willing to lend their choppers. It is for humanitarian aid anyway. EVERY human life is precious, and to hell with security right now. Without the people alive, what is there to be secure about? What are the suits in the Japanese Parliament thinking????!!!!
edit on 19-3-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I wish I could adopt one of these kids that lost all their family. This is so sad. The children always suffer the most.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Without the people alive, what is there to be secure about? What are the suits in the Japanese Parliament thinking????!!!!

I don't know , some of what I have read is shocking, and I imagine we only see the tip of the ice berg.

Watch and learn, if we ever experience a crisis of this magnitude, be prepared, you will find yourself on your own.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker
I wish I could adopt one of these kids that lost all their family. This is so sad. The children always suffer the most.

I believe there is still a school full of children waiting for help.

Is that correct?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join