It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is ATS mainly populated by guys, ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I'm a girl, and I LOVE this site.. I'm not interested in what most women are into I guess, I like knowing whats going on in the world, and want to be aware in case there's anything I need to know!! My makeup takes me all of 5 minutes to do (gorgeous enough without it you know
)
My husband likes hearing what I've read about on here "sometimes" ... but he doesnt even know how to turn a computer on, let alone browse conspiracy sites..
There are quite a few women here from what I can tell tho, and they're all COOOL cause they're here! My kinda peeps! NONE of my Gf's would be at all interested in this place tho..

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Because women are out conquering the world for the next 2500 years.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by lostviking

Well that just happens to be the response I have recieved from several of my friends when I have asked them if they were interested in websites like this. So yes that is what I believe. It depends on where you live. MOST girls where I live are not recieving higher education. I was just answering a topic question with personal expirience. I do not by any means look down on girls just because a lot I know dont care about ATS and the like... My answer had nothing to do with what value I hold women at. Thankyou.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I'm a girl and I'm here, trying to contribute and understand.
Not all of us are...shallow, stupid, highly emotional/overly hormonal - some of us seek understanding and balance.
But most of my female friends would think I was nuts for coming here - go figure.

I'm also not in my teens nor anywhere close anymore. (Thank goodness)
I absolutely love having in-depth conversations with my hubby on the state of the world and in mythology/beliefs, etc, and we love conspiracy stuff.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
There are a lot of females on ATS. Take a couple of hours to scan through the members photo thread and you might actually come away devoid of preconceptions about them and this site. For some reason, beautiful women seem to dig this site.

Rule 30 is only there to keep the uninitiated from competing with those of us who know better.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join