It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The official "CALM DOWN!" Thread, post something lovely, tranquil.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Hey People

In this time, we need love, stay peaceful and think about the others. The hectic, the panic, the speed, - this are very unhealthy times. So let me begin with a little video I made 2 days ago. A peaceful Moon and Chopin. Form me - this helps.

And what helps you to calm down? Pleace post it!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
This is a very easy question to answer. What you see Wiz Khalifa and Snoop Dogg AKA the new Cheech & Chong doing in the music video, is what calms me down. Plus the song is a good song to blow my O's too.

You asked, so you got it. Nothing wrong with that!

edit on 17-3-2011 by Skate because: Don't mind the still frame...lol

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Skate

Okey
- radical methods not excluded.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The fact that even if our Physical bodies die, our spirit and soul and energy will live forever. Energy just transfers from one thing to the next. You don't need to be afraid of anything even death. Being fearful is being weak. Be strong!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by youthsavior

I am no afraid. But the life became a bit strange this day's (months? years?). Kind of "Payback" Time maybe?
edit on 17-3-2011 by cushycrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Oh my, thank you for posting this. With the onslaught of threads involving world disasters and conspiracies, I feel a thread like this can be a shining beacon. Let's take a moment to contemplate love, positive energy, and direct that towards others, especially those in turmoil overseas. To all those in Japan, the Middle East, and wherever else suffering exist.

I calm down in many ways, but particularly toking up, listening to some music, and transforming my ideas in the visual; creating art. At the moment just enjoying some underground emotional boombap.

One Love and Infinite Blessings to you all

edit on 17-3-2011 by Raelsatu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

Yes you are correct, this is why i opened this thread. all this negative energy makes me nervous. So, peace for you bro.

add:
Well Done (Video Fixed)
edit on 17-3-2011 by cushycrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Here is what gives me peace, perhaps it will give you some peace, too:

This is my garden path. I made this garden myself using only hand tools and my bare hands - out of a barren, weedy wasteland. See my other garden pics for more zen moments, some of them quite lovely.

My garden album
edit on 17-3-2011 by OuttaHere because: , well, just.... because!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by OuttaHere
Here is what gives me peace, perhaps it will give you some peace, too:

This is my garden path. I made this garden myself using only hand tools and my bare hands - out of a barren, weedy wasteland. See my other garden pics for more zen moments, some of them quite lovely.

My garden album
edit on 17-3-2011 by OuttaHere because: , well, just.... because!

That is a very nice path. My mother has one just like that that leads to a nice bench. The pathway she has is just a lot of small rocks that don't hurt on your feet. The bench is surrounded by a small row of tall trees that follows throughout the whole pathway. She is all into Feng Shui. When I get home, I'd be glad to share you a picture of it somehow

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Skate

Thank you! The flowers lining the path are sweet alyssum (they smell heavenly) and in between the flagstones are creeping thyme, which release a pleasant herbal scent when you walk on them, and fresh, untrodden sprigs also make excellent culinary spice!

I'd love to see your pics someday.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
This is a Ambient Track I made last Year - Sure it helps to calm down too.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Love you all!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
More to Chill

Love you all 2!!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Puppy kisses.

new topics

top topics