It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has doubts about President Obama's Birthplace

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Golf66

Originally posted by snowspiritI have to wonder, if any of the "white" presidents ever had their birthplace questioned?
edit on 17-3-2011 by snowspirit because: politics.......

Cool, we made it to the first post before the race card...nice play!

Discussion over I guess...

LOL, wasn't really trying to play that card, it just came out. I've just noticed, as have others I'm guessing, that it seems to persist - his birthplace, his religion. Even after he's produced evidence about being American, over and over again, one would think that after this amount of time, it would have been proven if he wasn't really from the US.

Now even Trump is playing this birther thing, I think he knows that Obama is an American citizen, but this ploy seems to be really good at dividing people, and now it's been used to try to make sure he isn't voted in again.

It would be better if his leadership skills and policies were focused on instead. That's more important. What he's done, and what has he not done right.

I don't know what to think of Trump as president, they all scare me so far.
edit on 17-3-2011 by snowspirit because: added

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Okay , for starters , I'm not a 'birther'

This usually starts every single "birther" thread. This is the disclaimer to try and justify starting a "birther" thread and give the OP of that thread some sense of credibility.

As for the subject matter itself. This is great! Thank you Trump for putting your hat in with the rest of the nutjobs out there that think that Obama was born somewhere else than Hawaii. This of course will destroy anyone's credibility who is running for the office.

Obama has already proven beyond a reasonable doubt that he was born in this country and is eligible for the office of POTUS. People who say otherwise cannot ever bring up any tangible and credible evidence to support their point.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Well I am a "birther" but I have to admit that most people would be hard pressed to remember me when I was a kid growing up as we moved around a lot.
If I remember correctly, Obama moved around a bit too.
So that, in and of itself, isn't proof if you ask me.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
And I have doubts about the birthplace of that badger that lives on Donald's Head.

Seriously though, yeah, it is a political ploy... Just taking more jabs... Dirty politics.. Same old, same old.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join