It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Sheen Illuminati Card?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Some of you on this forum have already proposed that Charlie Sheen is being manipulated or targeted, or is a pawn on the board..

I just found something that struck me as weird with a couple of coincidences..or not?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cd8ce75905b1.jpg[/atsimg]
Does this card bear any similarity to anyone else of celeb who's been in the news lately for anyone else?

Does the pouring of a green liquid indicate the time-frame of this card? With this I mean St Patrick's day, when Americans have been known to dye their rivers green for the celebration, plus green rarely worn notably except on St Paddy's?

Or have their been any flouridation laws passed recently while we were distracted?

What is the text on the bottom right of the card? Communist?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e1290491b6eb.jpg[/atsimg]
What is the tattoo on his wrist?

Just throwing it out there folks..
edit on 17-3-2011 by Xadaz because: tidying up

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
With an abundance of media images being displayed to us an a daily basis that any link of any conspiracy or just anything can be turned into a thread trying to connect dots that aren't really there. What do we have here?

A picture that has just come up in another thread. The OP has seen it and thinks it resembles Charlie Sheen and on that evidence has decided to create a thread based upon an image just seen in one thread connecting it with a big celeb that everyone is talking about atm.

These type of threads are a cancer on ATS.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
You could be on to something there.

There's definitely something amiss with Mr Sheen.

Also, somebody should instruct him how to hold a machete.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

''These type of threads are a cancer on ATS. ''

And this is the cure?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I've always suspected Charlie Sheen was fluoridating our water, now I'm even more sure of it.

Always go with your gut.

Peace

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
BZZT - LOSING.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I don't get these cards, where do they come from.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANDOMguess

They were published by some guy in 1995 I think and 'predicted' a lot of event like 9/11 and Saddam Hussein's hanging among others.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Thats bloody funny LOL

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Xadaz

Look at the number 23......what else does it read in the background? My glasses not very good

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I've never seen this illuminati card before, can you provide a link to where you found it? Possibly one not referencing Charlie Sheen? (it could be that it is a fake to make it look like one, not saying either way, just suspicious since I've never seen it before).

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
I've never seen this illuminati card before, can you provide a link to where you found it? Possibly one not referencing Charlie Sheen? (it could be that it is a fake to make it look like one, not saying either way, just suspicious since I've never seen it before).

First saw it in this video,

at 3:24 ,which was linked in the tsunami thread on one of the latest pages ~70 something.

Don't think it's fake because a google search for "fiendish flouridators" returns a few relevant results.

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Xadaz

Look at the number 23......what else does it read in the background? My glasses not very good

I think it says water.
edit on 17-3-2011 by Xadaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xadaz

Originally posted by RANDOMguess

They were published by some guy in 1995 I think and 'predicted' a lot of event like 9/11 and Saddam Hussein's hanging among others.

Wow that's crazy, thanks.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Xadaz

well I'll be! That does look like Charlie Sheen, but what's funny is he has protective gloves on, but nothing on his face, otherwise we wouldn't be able to see the Sheen hair do. But what could this mean? Charlie Sheen is fluoridating the water? Or his presence is like fluoridation in water? It's interesting that the card is aimed at giving a bonus to any attempt at destroying a conservative group? What group would they be talking about? The GOP? The tea party? Religion? Not really sure how Charlie Sheen plays into this other than the guy looks a lot like him. And what a fiendish smile, that guy just loves pouring fluoride into the water.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Xadaz

The signs are everywhere for those who can see. Everything I look at links to something else. The repeating numbers (one example, not just numbers) are there to point to the right direction. People are waking up, but each person has there own clues. It just depends on how you were raised, your perception.
It will be hard to make someone see using clues meant for you, or people of like mind.
Some will not see. Mark of the beast? If you still see the world as safe, and the people in high places as honest with morals, then marked you are. The "material beast" is still hidden to you.
With all that said, I do not consider myself a christian, but was raised a baptist. Still, the beast, is there, it has been all along, just couldn't "see" it.
Don't worry about what others are saying. It is hard to realize that we screwed up.
Nuclear power? What were we thinking? The earth has always been unstable at best. We take the greatest weapon known to man, and place them on fault lines?
It's time for those who will wake up to wake up.

Hey, if you need to talk, pm me.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Xadaz

Good eye, OP. And given the theme of that card....he may have been "programmed" to take credibility away from a "conservative group" - 911 truthers.

edit on 17-3-2011 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Xadaz

These cards are from a card game which parodies the conspiracy field. I think that "23" might even be in the logo of the company that makes them somewhere -- it's Steve Jackson Games, I think?

Anyway, this card is pretty awesome and hilarious for its resemblance, but the theory that the green flouride is predictive of st. patty's day is just hilarious.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by Xadaz

Good eye, OP. And given the theme of that card....he may have been "programmed" to take credibility away from a "conservative group" - 911 truthers.

edit on 17-3-2011 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

Now this is a thought that had crossed my mind.
What if he was just a time-bomb. Bear with me here.
Most people regard Sheen as a terrible actor who somehow got to the top. He's won very few awards for someone of his earnings. He's earning millions per episode for a comedy which is (IMO) awful. Would it really be a surprise if he's a plant.

Originally posted by Solasis
reply to post by Xadaz

Anyway, this card is pretty awesome and hilarious for its resemblance, but the theory that the green fluoride is predictive of st. patty's day is just hilarious.

Really? I'm no chemist but im not sure that fluoride is usually of a green hue, isn't it usually white?
Though I could be wrong.
edit on 17-3-2011 by Xadaz because: I can't spell fluoride :p/

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
"Duh Winning" that is cheep vodka, that he is dumping, and a video to go along with it www.youtube.com... "WINNING"
edit on 17-3-2011 by bekod because: word spelling

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Xadaz

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9d6c31f704e6.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

join