It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton to quit politics after 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Sez she will not run for presidency? I don't think we have seen the last of her yet...But so far on CTV, she is saying, No Prez run, No Vice run etc. Nothing!

But she is also not saying what she WILL do. hmmm.

Secretary of State confirms there will be no second president Clinton

Hillary Clinton has poured cold water on the speculation about her future by saying she will be "moving on" whether or not President Barack Obama wins the 2012 US election.

www.thefirstpost.co.uk...

Hill: I'm out after one term:

Not only does she not want to head the State Department, she doesn't want to be defense secretary, vice president or president, she told CNN.

www.nypost.com...
edit on 17-3-2011 by jude11 because: update

edit on 17-3-2011 by jude11 because: update

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Obama better not be our president by the end of next year.

Nuff said.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Skate

I'm not religious but I will be on my knees praying if either Obama or Hilary are anywhere near the Oval Office next election.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I'm sure she will find havoc to reek somewhere.... we couldn't get that lucky.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Ahhhh, Hilary Clinton...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Skate

Sweet! I forgot about that video. lol

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Clinton won't run because she knows she has no chance in hell of winning.

I think Obama will be gone in 2012 but I have a feeling someone fresh and new will win the next elections.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I absolutely agree but Hilary is not one to disappear from the spot light. She will pop up somewhere, somehow and be more evil than ever.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Alot of international leaders out there don't like her one little bit.....especially the Arabs and East European states....she's not even respected there.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Lets hope this is true......Hillary ( I got shot at by snipers ) Clinton and Obama being a one termer, looks like there is a god!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Lets hope this is true......Hillary ( I got shot at by snipers ) Clinton and Obama being a one termer, looks like there is a god!

My question is how it can get any worse than what is in place now? It has been a downhill slide for so long that I shudder to even imagine who's coming to the office next?

The only candidate remaining is Satan himself. lol

I still think she will try to make a bid.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

She knows her chances of winning the oval office are slim to none, so that argument is moot....but the only candidate that I've seen as of late, who generally wants to work for the people, and defends the liberties of the nation as best he can ( his record in Congress proves that without a doubt ) is Ron Paul.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
My first thought is......
what does she know that we dont know (re 2012)?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

If I was American...Ron Paul would be my vote. I see him as a straight shooter but didn't Obama come off that way at the start?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
My first thought is......
what does she know that we dont know (re 2012)?

Now that's a good question. Never thought of that but she wouldn't have to leave politics to have her bunker prepared ahead of time.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Obama only seemed like it, if you didn't look into his past lol. Which is what he counted on I guess.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Alot more than we do.....and so does her husband!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
reply to post by Whereweheaded

If I was American...Ron Paul would be my vote. I see him as a straight shooter but didn't Obama come off that way at the start?

Not really, Obama's voting record in the senate of " present " was huge red flags for me....to bad for most, logic took a side seat to " Ohhing and Awwing " over there messiah and his change we can believe in.....btw hows that change working out for ya folks?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Alot more than we do.....and so does her husband!

thats why Bill was nearly impeached huh? Cause he knew so much? And as for Hillary.......BWAHAHAHAH!!!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Yeah, when I watch Ron Paul, my gut instinct is that he actually believes in what he is saying. Most politicians are very clearly offering lip service but I don't get that feeling from RP.

He's like that little whisper on your shoulder that you can't get rid of but you know you should listen to.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join