It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions the Skeptics, Media and Government(s) Can’t Answer.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
What more will it take for people to start using common sense and realize that the Media and Governments are always running a three ring circus on us, where the people are the last to ever know anything, and the Government and Media are of the opinion that we can be taught to argue anything simply by giving us carefully constructed versions to argue over, while all the while they operate nearly unaccountable in the vacuum of the confusion that they create.

Can the world really afford to keep running on lies? Are people really not better served by the truth?

As dangerous as radioactive clouds roaming the earth is, I for one think it pales in comparison to the dangers of organized media and government having such disdain for the people that they are supposed to inform, protect and serve but do the exact opposite.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by arufon

those battling the Fukushima meltdowns are to be commended, but what i'd really like to know is exactly where are the plant owners, and those who ordered it to be built in the first place?? do you think the owners are on the front line helping to keep the reactors from melting down?? HELL NO!

The owners are actually at a private viewing of an old classic film. They needed a break from all the covering up and lying that they have been doing. Do you know how tough it is to figure out which scapegoat you're going to blame your disaster on? Anyway, I heard it would be a surprise film so as to give them something more to look forward to. Little do they know I switched out the reel of film with this!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Sorry guys, I was trying to reply to Protoplasmic Travelers post. Just wanted to tell him the last few paragraphs were beautiful and I agree heartily!
edit on 17-3-2011 by scaredlady because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Is that scoundrel Protoplasmic Traveler causing problems by questioning authority and asking uncomfortable questions again?

PT, a trouble-maker like you should feel lucky you weren't born in Japan.

edit on 3/17/2011 by GoldenFleece because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

#3: They should be called heroes as they may ultimately have to sacrifice their lives?

We aren’t seeing much from the plant and certainly no one is giving statements from within it, and they have in the last 24 hours started assaulting the plant from the air.

Were the 50 workers evacuated when radiation levels became too high 48 hours ago, evacuated alive? It’s a horrible question to have to ask but I wouldn’t be able to rule out the possibility due to the lack of reporting on the ground at the facility and in conjunction with all the distortions and lies being reported that those 50 workers died, and an hour later another 180 were sent in to lay down their own to keep the show going.

I would imagine that the Japanese culture being one based upon personal responsibility and honor....and the fact that there are a tremendous number of able-bodied men that have lost their homes and their families....that there would be a long line of volunteers to throw water on the fires.

In this country (USA), they'd have to offer large sums of money and a promise their names will be in granite "for a hundred lifetimes".

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Thanks for opening a most important thread, ProTrav...S&F.

I have a strange feeling that all this was done on purpose by TPTB to further their NWO plans and to possibly punish Japan. Japan has not cooperated with the central bankers of the world and has even challenged their authority. This situation could be pay-back for Japan and curtains for the rest of us.

The HAARP program has been in use for at least 15 years and has the capability of creating an earthquake, as well as other weather related weapons. The truth is TPTB don't want us to take precautions. They have a stated goal of reducing the Earth's population by 80-90%. We have at least four reactors in trrouble now in Japan. The more water they spray on these reactors, the more radiated steam rises to form these clouds of radiation. The continued flow of these clouds over North America, with ever increasing accumulated fallout could prove exceedingly deadly.

I have NO faith in government statements. Our leaders are all compromised and unable to do anything. My hope is that someone in a place of authority breaks ranks and warns the American people of the true dangeer we are facing. Sorry, I am unable to be more positive. I am very concerned.
edit on 17-3-2011 by romanmel because: typo

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Could it be that what the Powers that Be are really covering up is that it was Godzilla who is caused the earth quake, tsunami and damaged the nuclear reactor?

Right in front of our faces the whole time and entirely over looked?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
Is that scoundrel Protoplasmic Traveler causing problems by questioning authority and asking uncomfortable questions again?

PT, a trouble-maker like you should feel lucky you weren't born in Japan.

I sure do I hate firsh and no way am I eating Sushi!

Yet I think it behooves us all to question authority as the means to take it back from the very wrong people we have entrusted to wield it.

We don't in fact have to tolerate this, we can and should demand better and more.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

That's very cynical of you.

And most likely correct...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCPatriot

In this country (USA), they'd have to offer large sums of money and a promise their names will be in granite "for a hundred lifetimes".

Really? I disagree. We have men and women in America that put their lives on the line for other people without large sums of money or fame.

I have great respect for the Japanese and their culture, but I wont go so far as to bash America. We have a lot of really fine people here who are just as willing to sacrifice for their fellow human. We may not be as uniformly willing to sacrifice, America being an immigrant nation has a lot of cultural variety, but I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that America has some fine and brave and selfless individuals who would do whatever it took to protect their country and countrymen.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

It remains a destinct possibility that this was done on purpose to Japan and is not only punishment but a warning to China of just how easy it is to turn a nation upside down without firing a shot or even having most people believe you did anything to it.

We need to some how get a handle over HAARP, see it dismantled, destroyed or otherwise negated, whether it was involved in this situation or not.

We see how intent the Military Industrial Complex is to keep fighing these wars, while all eyes were on Japan the No Fly Resolution against Libya passed and we are for all intents and purposes now in yet another oil war.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by SirMike

So! Basically you are saying, don't worry, be happy?

If you aren't an engineer, you don't have a right to an opinion?

By the way, the switchgear on the yard might be still usable, but it is still hard wired to the melted down MCCs in the plant.

Bringing in portable equipment would be far faster.

You don't have to be an engineer to realize that the world's corporate controlled media response seems to be centered around how this will affect the markets, rather than solving a world crisis.

My PE license is good in 14 states ... how about yours?

How exactly does a sealed MCC “melt down”? Think quick!

Portable equipment would be faster .. if the voltage of the portable generator is compatible with the plants BUS. You know of any generator manufacturers that make portable generators in 37.5KVA range? Cause I am sure no one there thought of this.

There's a bunch sitting in China right now with Cummings Diesels stuck to them,

wuidoopower.en.made-in-china.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
It’s a real tragedy what has happened in Japan

Agreed.

#1: How can they say there is no serious breach of containment at the plants?

They have admitted likely breach of containment. However a much more serious breach is possible. The reason they can be sure about the level of breach is due to pressure readings. If there's a hole in the side of the reactor vessel, pressure in the vessel would instantly become atmospheric pressure.

At least in the first few days of the disaster they could be sure because the radiation levels weren't high enough. It was still safe for workers at the plants.

Sure these are ‘just’ the roofs that once covered the containment vessels but if the containment vessels weren’t damaged how would pouring and spraying water on the containment vessels actually cool the fuel?

They are unlikely to cool the fuel in the reactor by spraying water. What they are trying to cool down with the spraying is the spent fuel which was idiotically stored in a pool of water on the top floor of the reactors.

Note that I did not say I thought this spraying would be successful. I am only explaining why the containment is not relevant.

#2: They plan to restore power to the cooling systems by running outside lines to the main plant junctions?

If this were even possible massive generators could have been airlifted by helicopter to the plant within the first 24 to 48 hours.

I understand they were trucked in. They were unable to connect them up. Their claim was that the connectors were the wrong size. Well, I'll leave you to figure out for yourself whether this is even vaguely plausible.

Further the buildings have been rocked by explosions and fires, what are the chances of the wiring not having been damaged by them.

Zero.

Further how will they cool fuel where the containment vessels have obviously been badly damaged?

The fuel only needs water on it to cool it. Assuming the cracks in the containment are not letting water leak straight back out again, they ought to be able to pull this off. Otherwise they may have to repair the cracks I guess. The media in Japan asked this exact same question and it was never properly answered.

#3: They should be called heroes as they may ultimately have to sacrifice their lives?

Not sure what the question is. So not sure of the answer.

Were the 50 workers evacuated when radiation levels became too high 48 hours ago, evacuated alive?

Yes.

It’s a horrible question to have to ask but I wouldn’t be able to rule out the possibility due to the lack of reporting on the ground at the facility and in conjunction with all the distortions and lies being reported that those 50 workers died, and an hour later another 180 were sent in to lay down their own to keep the show going.

Some workers did die as a result of the explosions. But only one has been exposed to unacceptable levels of radiation, and he needed no medical treatment. (Assumes what we are being told is actually true. But there's no reason to doubt it. Even at the highest reported radiation levels, short term exposure would not be dangerous, especially if wearing safety gear.)

#4: If no significant radiation has been released why is even the New York Times now reporting Radio Active Clouds that pose minimal health hazards will reach the California Coast by tomorrow?

Source please.

Also, be aware of the difference between "detected" radiation and "dangerous clouds" of radiation. It's important to realise that we have machines capable of detecting parts per billion contamination. But this is akin to detecting the exhaust from your car in the next town down the road. It's an acceptable health risk with you standing next to it. But it's still detectable miles away.

Car exhaust, factory fumes, moulds, cigarette smoke all fill the air we breathe. There's even radiation in cigarette smoke. In fact, if you stand next to someone smoking, I wouldn't be surprised to find your exposure to radiation is higher than if you were 100km closer to Fukushima than Tokyo, let alone in the US.

Eat a banana and you'll also get irradiated.

One YouTube source already is claiming radio active clouds were detected in Bakersfield yesterday and what exactly is minimal health hazard?

I strongly suspect a hoax. The youtube vid posted was selling radiation detecting keychains for $160. Sure it was repeated elsewhere without the advert. But I bet this was the source. Even so, what were the levels? What figure do you believe constitutes a health risk? Was that figure within a factor of 100 of your personal safety limit?

They tell us that the radiation being released quickly dissipates once you get away from the plant, yet American Ships have been withdrawn to 100 miles from the plant and Americans are being airlifted out of Japan now on chartered flights.

100 miles is much further than they are asking American citizens to pull back on land in Japan. I don't know why it's further for their ships.

Is your source accurate?

#5: Clearly these plants are beyond repair, why aren’t they actively entombing them?

Entombing them won't solve the problem, which is the cooling down and disposing of the nuclear fuel. In the former soviet union, over half a million "liquidators" (people with spades and wheelbarrows) had to go in and remove the remains of the nuclear material at Chernobyl.

The reactor won't be dealt with by entombing it. In fact it may create an even more gigantic environmental problem, as pointed out by another poster.

I think they were, however, considering pouring sand and boron into the spent fuel pools. No idea how they plan to get it in though.

It would seem to me a plant rocked by explosions its structure and equipment exposed to high levels of radiation is not going to be back online next year.

The reactors are a write-off. They will never operate again. At least one of them was due to be decomissioned permanently in a month anyway.

Is this whole obscene series of lies and story telling just a way to cover up the fact that once again no one in government anywhere was prepared with the proper materials at their disposal to actually handle a disaster of this severity?

Yes.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

That's very cynical of you.

And most likely correct...

Thanl you...I wear my cynical nature as a badge of honor and hope eventually to be listed here:

www.i-cynic.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I sure do I hate fish and no way am I eating Sushi!

Probably just as well before they start looking like The Simpsons fish from the river near Mr. Burns' nuclear power plant.

I hope to be nominated right there with you. In a world that's this f'd-up, it's the only attitude that should be expected.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap
Just found it again! Hurry up and watch before its gone!

www.youtube.com...

The old one was removed almost immediately!
edit on 17-3-2011 by jackflap because: (no reason given)

Isn't that the same news that's on CNN?
www.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Originally posted by DCPatriot

Really? I disagree. We have men and women in America that put their lives on the line for other people without large sums of money or fame.

I have great respect for the Japanese and their culture, but I wont go so far as to bash America. We have a lot of really fine people here who are just as willing to sacrifice for their fellow human. We may not be as uniformly willing to sacrifice, America being an immigrant nation has a lot of cultural variety, but I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that America has some fine and brave and selfless individuals who would do whatever it took to protect their country and countrymen.

Remember now....we're talking suicide volunteers here. You are giving your life. You're not just putting on a uniform and going to battle.

And I didn't mean to diminish Americans, but it would make sense that a promise to pay their families or parents a stipend and a chance to do something really memorable (who wouldn't want to be remembered as a hero that saved the city?)

And just so you know.....I love our country. Just wish it was 1956 again.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Benjamin Fulford has an interesting take on this.

www.youtube.com...

He lives in Japan and is in contact with leaders there.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
ive always admired your ability to communicate precisely.

and after the day i just had, this bit of sanity has been much appreciated....

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

It remains a destinct possibility that this was done on purpose to Japan and is not only punishment but a warning to China of just how easy it is to turn a nation upside down without firing a shot or even having most people believe you did anything to it.

We need to some how get a handle over HAARP, see it dismantled, destroyed or otherwise negated, whether it was involved in this situation or not.

Umm. I think it is pretty universally accepted that the reactor problems were caused by a massive earthquake and tsunami. You might have seen them on the news if you weren't so busy reading conspiracy forums.

The tsunami was in turn caused by the earthquake.

The earthquake was caused by a sudden release of stress built up at a known fault line with a history of earthquakes every 80 years or so, and for which one was due.

There is no need for any other hypothesis here.

I don't require a reply here, as it would be off topic for the thread. But let me ask you rhetorically whether you know a single detail about any of the HAARP experiments? Do you know what energy levels are involved and where they would be getting that energy from? Have you looked into what energies would be required to trigger an earthquake? Or do you just "feel" that HAARP must somehow be involved in this earthquake. If you think you can prove HAARP is involved, perhaps you can start a thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join