It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally Im Here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Hey ATS,

I Have been an avid reader of this site for at least a year now and i love it! I dont know why its taken me so long to sign up but today i have =) I love reading up on a lot of subjects on this site especially anchient/lost civilisations, Secret societys, NWO, ect ect.

I enjoy reading all sorts on this site i like to think that all this information helps me to keep and open eye to the world and try to understand and know whats really happening i am not the sort of person who turns a blind eye to issues and will always voice my opinions.

I live in the uk and run a pawnbrokers in the south east so you can imagine i deal with all sorts of people on a daily basis so i hope that maybe my grounded view of the society i see and there problems ect can help with any discussions.

Thanks for reading =)

Peace
edit on 17/3/11 by masqua because: Removed 'All Caps' from title. Welcome to ATS

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Finally!
Don't worry we've all just been killing time till you arrived anyway, now we can get this forum started properly

Welcome

edit on 17-3-2011 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Ha ha I better make some good posts now with an entrance like that

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Welcome! You must have one of the best "people watching" jobs ever!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I have also joined this website and I have to say it is amazing! I learn something new almost everyday and its good that there are a lot of people out there who feel the same way I do about getting and obtaining the truth!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

Yeah its really interestering watching people but can also be very sad...i quite often see people who are obviously at a very low point in there life and mixed up with the wrong people and get involved with drugs ect and you can see them over the months/years getting worse and worse but on the other hand you get people who have been that low and you see them kick the drink and drugs and you see them putting there life back together and that can be quite nice.

Its also interesting observing how some people work for example you get people who are obsessed with having the latest things and go out spend all there money on the latest game console then a month later pawn it at my shop because there broke and you can't help think that if you can't afford it dont buy it and most of these people who need to have all these latest gadgets are people who dont/wont work. ahhh

Then you get your typical young family who pump out children so they get more benefit money, i know a bloke who is 23 he has 4 kids and 1 on the way he has a 5 bedroom house all paid for and gets £400 a week to do what he likes with!! which he doesnt seem to think is a lot of money but he doesnt live in the real world as he gets everything for free! i would love £400 a week to spend on my family =/ and too make it worse he told me he spends about £80 a week on weed! which is a little less than i pay in taxes a week so he literally smokes my taxes!! ahh makes me angry.

But you do get a lot of nice customers aswell =)

But i could carry on telling you about these things i see all afternoon lol

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Leemo

Lets start the revolution friend mwwaahhaaaa
I

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Nice to meet you! Welcome!

new topics

top topics

join