It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy uses Illuminati card to predict the exact date and hour of the tsunami in Japan

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mesle123

Apparently I need to back up my so-called predictions with the how and what for. Already said, using HAARP to take advantage of astrological events and equinox tides. (what did he say?)
He said that right at the end of the thread, and it was you who quoted it. I actually did see it but didn't read it carefully. Lets just think logically for a second here though. He has been saying throughout the entire thread he thinks HAARP is responsible for this. You are clearly jumping in on the last page of the thread, reading one of his posts, misinterpreting what he meant, and jumping to extremely absurd conclusions in some sort of hope to debunk him. He clearly meant:

"Already said, [they are] using HAARP to take advantage of astrological events and equinox tides."

And he had "already said" that HAARP was being used to do this many times, where he clearly meant someone else was doing it and he was trying to help people by warning them. So lets just stop RIGHT NOW with this whole absurd argument, I never thought it would even come this far. I can't believe one little misinterpretation could be stretched so far. Is that your best god damn attempt at debunking, is it really that hard to find a REAL argument against this kid?

I nailed it and I hope this wakes more people up to what is going on with Illuminati/HAARP/Card game. (What did he say)
Grow a brain.

edit on 26-3-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

Didja see on his FB page today that he is naming April 25 at 20:24 pdt as some important date? But I don't like that he is being kinda coy with it.

FB

Right now it's the third post down in the comments below a post by a Murat A.

This trash talk going on on this thread is coming from the same FACTUAL LADY who has been harrasing and cussing Mitch on his FB wall and is now doing the same to me here on ATS in u2u's.

I don't know how she got the idea in her head that Mitch ever said that "he" was using HAARP to predict the tsunami. It makes zero sense, at all. She even u2u'd me the link to that old psychic guy with the same name. It's pathetic. So, don't think you're gonna get a reasonable argument outta her.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

Didja see on his FB page today that he is naming April 25 at 20:24 pdt as some important date? But I don't like that he is being kinda coy with it.
I can't seem to see his wall. It's telling me there are no posts to show? Has he recently set it to friends only or something? I haven't checked it in a while.

This trash talk going on on this thread is coming from the same FACTUAL LADY who has been harrasing and cussing Mitch on his FB wall and is now doing the same to me here on ATS in u2u's.
lol, yeah, I had quite an amusing conversation with the same person via U2U. It ended with attacks and insults. I wasn't going to say anything, but I think it's relevant. I wont quote exactly what they said because I think it's against the rules, but the person in question claimed to also work for Facebook.

edit on 26-3-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Here is a screen shot, for what it's worth! Let me know what you think, cause I don't have any clue how to use these cards.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
This thread is really sad

It never ceases to amaze me how gullible people are. I particularly like the way the people here edit his words trying to make him credible.

Well I'll keep my eyes open and we'll see. What was it, oh yes: April 25, 2011, 20:24 pdt time, magnitude 9.9, California.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthWillPrevail

What is really sad is that people like you and your buddy have IQ's of 56 and continually demonstrate your lack of intelligence on here.

Who edited his words and when? Exactly what are you accusing me of? You know that people can't edit someone elses FB page, right? It is there for anyone to read on his wall. Oh, that's right, you get easily confused by the fact that there are two people named Mitchell Coombes, even though one is a tired old psychic and one is a kid. I mean, they could be identical twins, right?

Where on any of these threads about Mitch has any one of us ever said that we are accepting everyting he says hook, line and sinker? I have never stated that and as far as I can see neither has anyone else.

What we ARE doing is something that you can not comprehend. It is called intelligent discussion and investigation. I would suggest that you go and look up either or both definitions.

I would say that I hope that you and your FACTUAL LADY can hopefully still be taught something useful, but it looks as if the brain damage has gone too far.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
There is another one one his picture of the tidal wave card where he states the April 25 th and why does he not answer my 11.11.11 Dugway chem attack question?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthWillPrevail
This thread is really sad

It never ceases to amaze me how gullible people are. I particularly like the way the people here edit his words trying to make him credible.

Well I'll keep my eyes open and we'll see. What was it, oh yes: April 25, 2011, 20:24 pdt time, magnitude 9.9, California.
[/quote

Aparrently I know u, Good, At least i know two sane people in this world. Don't wait, move on , it isn't ever going to happen.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
You need to change your thread title to: Guy who did not predict Japanese Quake and Tsunami, Has now predicted 9.9 quake with tsumani to hit California April 25 2011 at 20:24.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Is this link about that kid in Australia who is being sued by some physic guy with the same name for identity theft? I was reading about it in reuters. Seems the kid made a facebook page using his name and has been predicting all kinds of things. Seen a post somewhere else where he started a topic here; but haven't been able to find it. Anyone know where it is, under which topic.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by HOLDYOURFUTURECLOSE

Since you just copied your post from the other thread, I will too:

You need to post a link to that article. I have searched Reuters and every other news source on the internet, and this is NOWHERE to be found.

Link, please, or it's a figment of your imagination!

And to help you out

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Excuse me, I think I'll go find a more intelligent thread.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

But you could demonstrate your intelligence right here by displaying your ability to authenticate your claim! Go and find that news item on reuters and show us how smart you are by figuring out how to post the link right here! Problem solved. You'll have shown everyone how smart you are and how ignorant I am!

ATS really, really frowns on new members coming on and posting ridiculous claims and refusing to back them with evidence they "claim" to have. If you're gonna hang out with your two buddies and make the same litigous claims as them with no evidence you can count on having a short life on here.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Excuse me, I think I'll go find a more intelligent thread.

You go do that pal...

EDIT:

Seen a post somewhere else where he started a topic here; but haven't been able to find it.
Check the last page for a link from Jenny.

edit on 28-3-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by recycled
I don't know how to do a screenshot, but this is from his fb page.

Upper Right of keyboard
CTRL + PRINTSCREEN/SYSRQ

Familiarize yourself with these two keys

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fazza!
Nice one Whiz

A collection of some of his older posts that seem to show he predicted a New Zealand quake, Queensland floods and the tsunami specifically in Japan:

Edt: Wide-Eyes already posted it

edit on 17/3/2011 by Fazza! because: (no reason given)

this asshole is making all of these serious predictions and does not even go into detail as to how he knows.

"I used the cards" is NOT an answer. The card doesnt say # except that the tower looks like the Wako in Japan. And now this coming "biological" terror 9/11 2011, he doesnt go into detail and just speaks generalities and then tells people "You have been warned."

Yea #tard, with millions of predictions year in and year out we're supposed to take you seriously with your card game, and you dont even delve into the details or reveal how you know these things.

Something is up that's all I can say. I doubt thats his real picture...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
reply to post by kalamatas

I have befriended him and had an indepth dicussion with him last night.....whether you beleive him or not, whether you beleive what I have to say or not doesn't matter or bother me at this point in time. But as requested I will provde sopme information that he gave me. he himself told me I could forward it onto this thread on ATS...at the time I said I wouldn't but something else I came across has made me change my mind.

Mitch', if your logged on here on ATS yet, more than welcome to verify my following remarks -

What Mitchell told me yesterday was that events from late last year through to most of this year have all been pre-planned and this year will be pretty much calamitous.....

The West Coast of the USA will be hit with a BIG ONE......the other things he said were that 3 nukes will go off in the USA......LA, New York and Miami.

There was other stuff but I dont think it necessary to mention everything. What has made me change my mind about posting this info is in the following ATS thread -

Warning to US to pull back and regroup

There is a imbedded video. At the 10min 40 second mark or just after the guy talks about how "His Information" is telling him that after a East and/or West Coast quake when the US will be in confussion and disarray that the US will be hit with 3 nukes.

I found it creepy that two seperate sources have spoken of pretty much the same thing.

Yes, could be coincidence.....people predict things all the time right? then again it may not be? Up to you to decide.

WHERE DOES HE GET HIS #ING INFORMATION?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

You do realize your name is still visible in that FB picture you posted?

What comes to this facebook predictor, i still have not seen anything close to proof. If there is proof, please provide the links and i will be the first one admitting how wrong my current opinion is.
edit on 7-4-2011 by dbove because: 2nd

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
reply to post by kalamatas

with all due respect, i dont think he has to release his methods.......its the end result thats important isnt it?

knowing his methods is irrelevant i think.

In other words, just take his word for it.

Got it.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I read through his intro thread, but didnt see any mention of his post saying he "hacked into the pentagon" and obtained the document here:
www.cftc.gov...@lrfederalregister/documents/frcomment/08-004c002.pdf

In any case, we should still approach this would-be prophet with much skepticism, until we get more answers.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join