It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy uses Illuminati card to predict the exact date and hour of the tsunami in Japan

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by kalamatas

I hear your point/concern, but the cards are only one small piece of the puzzle. he doesnt/isnt only using the cards in all this.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
www.disclose.tv...

pretty interesting video on all the cards in the game if any one is interested at the link above so if any one was curious as to the cards and there contents there ya go

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kalamatas

1. to prove his legitimacy, 2. so other people can be aware, and 3. so he can get people off his back. It is really curious how he is able to be so detailed with these things though and has yet to give a clear explanation.
I agree. I was fully expecting him to tell us exactly how he did it. It seems he hasn't done that thus far, and that makes me suspicious of him. What is stopping him from telling us? He wants to keep the secret to himself? So he can feel like some sort of special holder of the truth?

Or perhaps there's another reason he's remaining so quiet? Lets just assume for a second he didn't hoax this somehow, he used the cards and his mathematical genius to decipher some hidden clues. If he really did do that, no doubt he has been contact by some shady characters already, and no doubt has been harassed and interrogated. Unless of course he's actually working on the inside. I don't know, I got bored of this topic days ago after he remained quiet.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

Hey, just thought I'd let anyone who is interested know that Mitch just joined ATS. He has an introduction thread going. Check it out.

intro thread

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

Thanks for letting me know!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

It has been established that this is a hoax. If you look at a few different sites, you see how the kid edited his facebook page using his notes. Some pictures of the one u show say March 6, others say march 7. He claims now that he is using HAARP to make those predictions. Come on, The US Military has sole rights to HAARP, heck Jesse Ventura couldn't even get a look at it. He has not created a thread on ATS, have a look. HAARP? right and i use a magnet to brush my hair so it stands up straight.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope ATS doesn't start becoming another facebook

edit on 24-3-2011 by TruthWillPrevail because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthWillPrevail

If you look at a few different sites, you see how the kid edited his facebook page using his notes. Some pictures of the one u show say March 6, others say march 7.
So you're saying he hacked Facebook? Because I don't think it's possible to change the date any other way. Perhaps the pictures differ because of different time zones, did you ever consider that?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

It has been established that this is a hoax.
Haha, yeah...you signed up today, and reading over your posts, I find you more suspicious than Mitchell tbh.

This post is particularly humorous:

I can't find your predictions. Where are they. How are you using HAARP?
You need to learn to read properly or something.

edit on 24-3-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Like everyone else, I got all excited (and slightly scared) when all this Illuminati card theory came out...then I realised their was like another 400+ cards out their that mean nothing. Earthquakes and Tsunami's arn't exactly rare in Japan so it doesn't suprise me the creator of the game used the pictures he did.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by STL0913

He's been exposed. He faked his post on fb by using his notes. As for the utube video on ur link, i don't beleave its him that did it. I saw it a while ago and it is done by some one else. The kid better watch it, he plagerizing. Now here on ATS he's claiming he's using HAARP to predict these things.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Now here on ATS he's claiming he's using HAARP to predict these things.
Do you even know what HAARP is? It seems you think it's some type of prediction making device or something. Please quote Mitchell saying he's using HAARP to make predictions before you say stupid things. He's actually saying the cause of these events is HAARP, he has no connection or control over the use of HAARP. He is indeed using the Illuminati cards to make these predictions, if you would bother to read the title of this thread you may know that.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Mitchell has made one PREDICTION, not plural, one prediction (albeit undocumented, and vague). I think when Mitchell's career as a prophet ends he will make a great marketer. He has put out minimal information, and his throngs of followers have used the web to distort it, like you just did. Pretty soon hes going to be twenty feet tall and breathes fire.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Actually Ive been at ATS for several years and i've injoyed reading everything from predictions to conpiracies. It was actually because a friend of mind created a thread that i joined. I ran across Mitchell"s looking for hers. What was I suppose to do, ignore his post. Everyone at FB new what he was doing. It's not that hard to copy and alter in your notes and submit it for post..
I guarantee u, u will never get a straight answer from him. Thousands of people flocked to his page. He never answered 1 question about his so called prediction or the next one he made. All he's claimed is he did it. Where's the proof. I read just find. I read what he wrote in his thread. He said it several times. He is using HAARP to help with his predictions. How?????? The only I ever heard had the stupid thing is the US Military. What did he hack them too? He says go look for his past post. Where. FB. There r none. Time difference could be the reason the same post has all the same times but not the same day, but I know of nowhere is it a full 24 hours time difference; but the time is the same, the people r the same. Look at his wall, its open, I wasn't a friend. I first saw him on a thread here. The post doesn't show up til the 11th and all comments are made after that. He claims all his post were deleted by fb, that's bs. Ive had a fb acct forever, i've never had a post deleted by anyone but me. I may be sceptical, but im not stupid. He claims he made a video, where? He won't say. The link to the video about the illuminati cards in one of the post on this thread was made by someone else. The kid was easy to debunk. So Sorry. Go ask him a question. Ask him about the big quake that's suppose to hit CA in 6 or 7 weeks, that's suppose to be so big it's going to make Japan's look small. 6 or 7 weeks? I could predict that. If the guy has the ability to warn people, seriously, if he actually had the ability to predict something worst than Japan, yet won't give the exact detail til the time gets closer, and if people don't like it, they can leave. Come on> Like one of the other ATS members said on his thread, If u got it put it out there, back it up. Don't creat fear and then disappear. And I'll tell u something that only he and FB personnel know, he was going to be blocked. It was people finding him on FB and posting his 1 line prediction (I still say after the fact) that brought him to ATS. FB people already new he was debunked. And factually the only ones defending him r his FB friends. Look it up urself. I can't be any more honest the that. I will go u one farther though, and only u will know.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhizPhiz

Now here on ATS he's claiming he's using HAARP to predict these things.
Do you even know what HAARP is? It seems you think it's some type of prediction making device or something. Please quote Mitchell saying he's using HAARP to make predictions before you say stupid things. He's actually saying the cause of these events is HAARP, he has no connection or control over the use of HAARP. He is indeed using the Illuminati cards to make these predictions, if you would bother to read the title of this thread you may know that.

Yes, I know what haarp is, that's why I no it's impossible.
Page three: his own reply to someone else using haarp and something and tides etc.and post by mesle123: last paragraph: Illuminati/haarp/cards / apparently the second time he said it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Aaahhh, FACTUAL LADY is your FB and ATS friend. That answers the largest majority of my questions about you. I wondered how you kept coming up with "he said he used HAARP to predict it" and "he hacked FB to alter his posts".

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

An of course being from the same country as he, do don't think it's possible " he saw this video be you and is using this info to enhance himself and his predictions.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35

Aaahhh, FACTUAL LADY is your FB and ATS friend. That answers the largest majority of my questions about you. I wondered how you kept coming up with "he said he used HAARP to predict it" and "he hacked FB to alter his posts".

All you have to do is read his introduction thread. Who is Factual Lady? If you would care to check, I have no ATS friends. Why must you insist on beating a dead horse. The kid is a fraud and will never post actual predictions of act substance in any thread here on ATS. Which is really disappointing, because frankly I would rather see someone at least be up front and put it out there and be wrong, then just bs people and then cry foal,

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

last paragraph: Illuminati/haarp/cards / apparently the second time he said it.
I just read through the entire thread, and no where does he state HE is using HARRP. Why don't you try reading it again. I guess you're being confused by this paragraph:

Everything in this world is no co-incidence. Things are happening for a reason. HAARP has the ability to trigger earthquakes and tsumamis (intensity and frequency). You will notice that they always use the number 11 and 22 a lot especially with dates, 9/11, 7/11, 3/11, 22/2, etc etc) I believe the Globalists have and still are orchestrating these disasters and they know when they are going to occur based on their HAARP technology. How else can you predict natural disasters and get them correct if you aren't using some form of supernatural divine intervention. The card game gives away so many clues, I am convinced - HAARP has to be causing this because it all appears staged.
Read that carefully and show me exactly where he says he is using HAARP.

The kid is a fraud and will never post actual predictions of act substance in any thread here on ATS.
Then prove he is a fraud. You are clinging to the idea he hacked Facebook, and at the same time you claim the rest of us are "beating a dead horse". You're a real laugh you know that.

He never answered 1 question about his so called prediction or the next one he made. All he's claimed is he did it.
You're correct, he is withholding the exact method he used to make these predictions. The most he will reveal is that he used the Illuminati cards. But he DID in fact make a prediction over 100 hours before the event. He may not have specified exactly what or where the event was going to be, be he knew something big was going to go down, and he got it spot on. I find it highly unlikely he achieved that by hacking the Facebook dates.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthWillPrevail

Actually Ive been at ATS for several years and i've injoyed reading everything from predictions to conpiracies. It was actually because a friend of mind created a thread that i joined. I ran across Mitchell"s looking for hers.

Fair enough...

Originally posted by TruthWillPrevail

All you have to do is read his introduction thread. Who is Factual Lady? If you would care to check, I have no ATS friends.

seems if you are gonna put up a smear campaign you need to keep the story straight. I recommend note cards.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Apparently I need to back up my so-called predictions with the how and what for. Already said, using HAARP to take advantage of astrological events and equinox tides. (what did he say?)

On Monday March 7th I gave people a specific date and time for an event to occur. I said 104 hours to go.

"You have been warned of what is to come"

What was the warning I was giving out to people? If you check my wall I was warning people of an earthquake/tsunami in the pacific ring of fire throughout the beginning of March, the videos are there to see on my wall, with the dates provided and the video description WARNING people of this tsunami. People say I did not say anything about Japan, they are correct, the warning was given out to the western and northern regions of the Pacific Ocean.

I nailed it and I hope this wakes more people up to what is going on with Illuminati/HAARP/Card game. (What did he say) After the California Quake people will be without excuse. We need to prepare for this and don't let these Globalists fulfill their evil desires.

Those r his words. Now u claim to have read the entire thread. U didnt see this? BS. Even another poster qouted it. Twice he claims hes using haarp. I'm sorry, you want to keep claiming he predicted something or will again go ahead, I know better. I stand by what i said before, " This kid will never post a true prediction, (even if it could save lives) because he lied about the first one. I'll put it out here just like i did to him. Put it out there on ATS, exact date and time and really give people a heads up. If he does this and is correct, I will start a thread and personally apologize to him. He claims to have a 100% prediction rate. Lets see it. Other wise he needs to shut up, because he's creating fear and that is just wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join