It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy uses Illuminati card to predict the exact date and hour of the tsunami in Japan

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by croweboy

Well, I have my own theory, but can't round up the proof. The morning after the tsunami hit the timestamps on the Yahoo message board were wacky. People's timestamps were showing March 6, 7, 10 and 11th. I think it had to do with the pending clock change for daylight savings time (theory). I believe websites were preparing them for the upcoming weekend as to have minimal staff for the weekend, or the stamps in the region were temporarily goofy due to the quake(theory). I think the 104 hour "prediction" was an exploitation of this by an enterprising "prophet". Unfortunately I can't find the original story where this happened, and it is just a theory at this point or the start of a theory. And without proof "it didn't happen".
Well, that seems like a possible explanation, but it's very unlikely Facebook would suffer from something similar on the exact same day. It's also unlikely the problems with Yahoo were due to clock changes, their system would be automatic and the software has probably been dealing with daylight saving for years. And if there were problems with Facebook time on the 11th, I'm sure the evidence exists.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by krypking

Not really, I did the same thing. Biggest recent break before his last hiatus...2 days.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by LogicMan07

Wholeheartedly agree. But in the meantime he's getting his cult together. He obviously has something planned as I think his buddy is in on it too, just don't know what it is.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

You're not thinking correctly. Data centers for the Pacific region's internet would likely be in the same city if not the same building. They don't run the fiber optics to every city, not the amount that would be needed for a hub anyways. IF that was the case, they could be affected by the same anomaly.

Again, this is THEORY. Ive stated that I can't prove this THEORY yet. I hesitated to even mention it, as I cant find the proof yet.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I too was on this boys FB site after seeing his YouTube video. He had 666 friends, and now today has almost 1000!! I wonder what kind of trouble he will be in once (and Im sure they already know by now) they find out he "hacked the pentagon". Hmmmm.... He should really watch what he says in regards to anything illegal.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Has anybody else noticed on the card there is a building falling on the left, it has a strange symbol of an oval with two legs coming out of it. That same symbol is all over the blue nuclear plant buildings. What a coincidence eh? Could these cards have little clues like that linking the exact locations and dates?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by bt2184
Has anybody else noticed on the card there is a building falling on the left, it has a strange symbol of an oval with two legs coming out of it. That same symbol is all over the blue nuclear plant buildings. What a coincidence eh? Could these cards have little clues like that linking the exact locations and dates?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by bt2184

Yes, and not only that but it almost looks that they have around the same time... coincidence?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Interesting ...will check it out. This Kid (Mitchell Coombes) is not related to the psychic and now I wonder with the "hacking" he admits to doing if he is not uncovering secret files? lol I just don't know what is going on with him but he was dead on!
I want these cards!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

edit on 18-3-2011 by dude69 because: bla

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Is anyone else not able to find him on fb? I found a mitchell coombes, but I think it's the other guy you guys are talking about (the semi-famous psychic) and I can't send him a friend request.

Could the younger mitchell coombes' page have been deleted?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
As far as the Canary Islands' situation goes, there are definitely people revisiting the impending doom in regards to that area. I stayed in a hotel the night of the Japan earthquake, and didn't hear anything about it, I woke up, and checked my phone and saw something about it on my Facebook feed. I got in my car, and turned on the radio, and on the Dennis and Callahan show on Sports Radio WEEI out of Boston, Massachusetts, someone called up while they were talking about the earthquake, and mentioned the Canary Islands. They cut him, and said he was a nut.

...typical.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by GLantern101
Is anyone else not able to find him on fb? I found a mitchell coombes, but I think it's the other guy you guys are talking about (the semi-famous psychic) and I can't send him a friend request.

Could the younger mitchell coombes' page have been deleted?

www.facebook.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
One could create many facebook accounts and predict a tsunami everyday on a different one. Then show the one that was right to the world.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

Yes, I suppose one COULD do that, but that seems a little bit too much to me at least...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The Population Reduction Illuminati Card is in the latest Gunniess advert

Here's a thread on it www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
This kid reminds me of a girl I met not long ago who Scaringly enough had somewhat the same eyes he does.

The story Behind this girl was this. I met her in a dating site called badoo. We started talking normally, then I brought up my views on the world etc. She proceeds on telling me these weird crap about how she loves the darkness and how peacefull it is for her.

Then she tells me about these strange things about being a true hot blood or w/e. She originally was born in guadalajara mexico and told me she was leaving in May because this island will be under water. I live In puerto Rico. and I asked her, do you believe in 2012? and she said yes.

Now for the weird part, I talked to her again and she told me that she chose me and that she wanted me by her side. I imediately started to laugh and I said "Chosen for what" erhm eff it, ill just post the convo. some is in spanish.

Liz — viernes, 04 marzo 2011 14:22
yo solo dejare ver q yo no hablo por hablar
Liz — viernes, 04 marzo 2011 14:23
si yo te pidiera unanoche de luna q ir a ti me dejarias
June — viernes, 04 marzo 2011 14:23
Si
Liz — viernes, 04 marzo 2011 14:24
lee bien
June — viernes, 04 marzo 2011 14:25
Ok como que te dejaria? permitirte venir?
Liz — viernes, 04 marzo 2011 14:25
te kiero ami lado no se q hay contigo pero das una sensaccion q me gusta solo espero q no te asustes con loq soy capaz
Liz — viernes, 04 marzo 2011 14:25
me transporto a tu habitacion si me dejas
Liz — viernes, 04 marzo 2011 14:26
en tu sueno llegaria
June — viernes, 04 marzo 2011 14:26
How?
June — viernes, 04 marzo 2011 14:26
How is that possible?
June — viernes, 04 marzo 2011 14:27
I mean I know that the subconcious has infinite amount of possibilities, but...how can you do that with such ease?
Liz — viernes, 04 marzo 2011 14:27
jajajaja
Liz — viernes, 04 marzo 2011 14:27
te asustas
June — viernes, 04 marzo 2011 14:29
I have been studying a lot about it, no es q me asusta, es q, cosas raras aun siguen pasando, que no puedo explicar, trato de buscar la logica, e informacion. Pero hasta ahora no he encontrado nada sobre eso.
Liz — viernes, 04 marzo 2011 14:30
ni la vas encontrar
June — viernes, 04 marzo 2011 14:30
A ti te gusta la transparencia? osea...que te digan las cosas bn claras?
June — viernes, 04 marzo 2011 14:33
Here is the truth, I dont know what it is, but I do feel a huge attraction towards you which is odd cause it never happened b4, but at the same time, I am scarred cause this is basically uncertain, but the road has taken me this way and I want to find out more. I want to know you.
June — viernes, 04 marzo 2011 14:34
Si me quieres q yo este a tu lado, porque no vernos personalmente?
June — viernes, 04 marzo 2011 14:36
estas?
Liz — viernes, 04 marzo 2011 14:37
en su momento
June — viernes, 04 marzo 2011 14:37
Porque dijistes que no lo voy a encontrar?
Liz — viernes, 04 marzo 2011 14:38
tu te dejarias llevar x mi
June — viernes, 04 marzo 2011 14:38
is that a question? oO ^
Liz — viernes, 04 marzo 2011 14:40
si
June — viernes, 04 marzo 2011 14:43
I dont know, it depends on a lot of things, mainly trust and knowing you. If I know your reasons, I will help just as long as it isnt Evil.

Liz — viernes, 04 marzo 2011 14:43
You dejarias lead by my wherever I only want to q know that where you carry only are the real hot blood
June — viernes, 04 marzo 2011 14:46
Can you give me more information? because I am assuming one thing but somehow not sure if thats what you mean. In order to answer a question, I need to have more info to arrive at the necessary conclussion. From this point, it seems as if, you are asking me if something happens, would I go with you.
June — viernes, 04 marzo 2011 14:46
But not sure if thats what you meant
June — viernes, 04 marzo 2011 14:48
oO I just googled hot blooded lol
June — viernes, 04 marzo 2011 14:49
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
It can mean two things:

1) Easy to Anger

or

2) Horny

It all depends on the context.

Good Luck

* 3 years ago
June — viernes, 04 marzo 2011 14:49
It is a saying, that indicates a person is all stirred up emotionally. Sometimes it's in reference to being "steaming mad", but most times it refers to being all excited to have sexual relations. (There's a song entitled "hotblooded", by the group Foreigner, from the late 1970's)
June — viernes, 04 marzo 2011 14:50
I am gonna assume its the mad part. the desilucion give by society itself, and the governments
June — viernes, 04 marzo 2011 14:51
If thats the case then the answer is yes.
June — viernes, 04 marzo 2011 14:52
Can you tell me whats going on?
Liz — viernes, 04 marzo 2011 14:54
bye
June — viernes, 04 marzo 2011 14:54
Al parecer, sabes cosas que aun no he descubrido
June — viernes, 04 marzo 2011 14:54
maria?
Liz — viernes, 04 marzo 2011 14:54
q
Liz — viernes, 04 marzo 2011 14:55
q tengas linda tarde voy a dormir
June — viernes, 04 marzo 2011 14:55
Dime lo que esta pasadondo, quisas pueda ayudar, si sabes algo q no se, quisas uniendo nuestros pensamientos ayudaria.
June — viernes, 04 marzo 2011 14:55
I feel like you are a mising piece of a puzzle
Liz — viernes, 04 marzo 2011 14:55
no tendrias q verlo
Liz — viernes, 04 marzo 2011 14:56
solo si comprenderas
jose te eleji
June — viernes, 04 marzo 2011 14:56
Entiendo... pero cuando sera?
eres la persona q quiero ami lado
y muy pronto tan pronto q no sabras q paso estaras
Liz — viernes, 04 marzo 2011 14:57
solo no me temas
Liz — viernes, 04 marzo 2011 14:57
yo te eleji y kiero q seas tu solo tu
June — viernes, 04 marzo 2011 14:58
I have faith..although this is oficially the wierdest convo I ever had...but...somehow...it feels right. weird things keeps happening and they are hard to ignore.
June — viernes, 04 marzo 2011 14:58
Can you answer me one question?
June — viernes, 04 marzo 2011 14:59
El subconciente, esta la evolution? and sorry if im keeping u up. but this has become an intersting convo ><
Liz — viernes, 04 marzo 2011 15:00
dime
June — viernes, 04 marzo 2011 15:00
La llave para evolucionar, esta en el subconciente?
Liz — viernes, 04 marzo 2011 15:00
si
Liz — viernes, 04 marzo 2011 15:01
te parecesera interesante ir dnd desees
hacer loq tu desees
atraves de

I dismissed her as a troll, after she told me that she didnt want me because I let fear get in the way. (this was by phone when she said this) Then I did some research on where she was born, and what I found out is that guadalajara is one of the top UFO sightings in the world.

I am not gonna go ahead and say that they are both alien beings, but their eyes are oddly similar and this is the second time in a row that I encountered this. Keep an eye on people with similar eyes in the future and see if there is any connection would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The 11/11 on the clock on the card is the scariest part.

But in all honesty I don't think the Quake in Japan was the 11/11 that everybody has been seeing.Unless that earth quake caused a chain reaction of earth quakes all around the world then I could be wrong.But I'm thinking November 11 2011 probably early in the morning sometime like most disasters usually occur,it's weird but true.

What some might know about the win towers...Each tower was 110 stories each right?Take away the zeros and you have...11/11.Just a coincidence right?Larry Silverstien's new Freedom tower is to stand exactly 1776 ft!!That was when the Illuminati was founded.It was also when the Declaration of Independence was signed.But do you think Larry Silverstein who is Jewish gave two craps about the declaration of Independence?Why do I mention him being Jewish?Because it is widely thought that some of people that were involved in 9/11 were Jewish.And or from Israel,which is known for it's Jewish population.

Now,sorry to stray off track but I was trying to show you how they use numerology,and that you can see it if you know what to look for.But I think there is something to these Illuminati cards.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Just wanted to add that video was made in 2010.

Did you notice the radiation cloud and the Asian settings?And the power plant the cloud came from?

Isn't that what Japan's going through right now?
edit on 18-3-2011 by GodIsPissed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
Just wanted to add that video was made in 2010.

Did you notice the radiation cloud and the Asian settings?And the power plant the cloud came from?

Isn't that what Japan's going through right now?
edit on 18-3-2011 by GodIsPissed because: (no reason given)

I was thinking the same! It looks like whoever put it together knew what was to come. There's too much in the video

If you look at the band in concert they have 3 blue pyramids behind them, as if they lyrics are a message straight from the Illuminati

Let's take a closer look at the lyrics

"The heart is a stone and this is a stone that we throw"

They're trying to say that they're doing this for the good of humanity; because they care. They are saying you have to be cruel to be kind, when viewed on it's own what's happened to Japan appears nasty, but in the long term they feel it will benefit humanity by helping them set up the world that they want. They are destroying our current world so as they can rebuild a different one.

Here's a quote from Rockefeller himself
"This present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for too long - We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."

So he claims to be looking for a truly peaceful and interdependent world to be built after this one has been destroyed

"They said we would go far, but they don't know how far we'd go"

To me this means lot of people know the Illuminati/Bankers are bad, but wouldn't believe that they would be willing to trigger earthquakes and tsunamis by nuclear power stations; we didn't know they'd go that far

"They say we can throw far but they don't know how far we throw"

To me this is referring to their tentacles, they have tentacles everywhere; they shape and control all countries around the world. They have control of the governments, media, banks, pharmaceuticals, pretty much everything

The lyrics fit well with the Illuminati/Bankers and the way they see themselves

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join