It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy uses Illuminati card to predict the exact date and hour of the tsunami in Japan

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

He never once said Japan. He did AFTER the first tsunami hit, but nothing before.
edit on 17-3-2011 by croweboy because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2011 by croweboy because: Clarification

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Why aren't people crying that he is a disinfo agent? Oh I know why = He actually meets your desires and agrees with your views.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by croweboy

No but he did say ''Tsunami in the Pacific'' with a date and a time...

That is a million miles closer than any other prediction I have ever seen.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Somehumanbeing
Why aren't people crying that he is a disinfo agent? Oh I know why = He actually meets your desires and agrees with your views.

It crossed my mind that he may be part of a shadowy agenda but we have no evidence of that, thus far.

p.s- I have never accused anyone of being a disinfo agent. It cracks me up when people call anyone who disagrees with them a disinfo agent... It also cracks me up when people try to discredit a post by the lack of disinfo wolf cries.
edit on 17-3-2011 by Wide-Eyes because: Extra thoughts

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes

That is very interesting.

A long time ago I heard it theorised that a large shelf could fall off one of the Canary Islands and create a massive Tsunami on the East Coast of the USA. I am talking like a decade ago, can you provide a link for that prediction?

It's not a prediction but science fact.......the only question is when this will occur and there is no way to stabilise the unstable geography of that island -

Canary Islands Megatsunami

Dr. Day says: "If the volcano collapsed in one block of almost 20 cubic kilometres of rock, weighing 500 billion tonnes - twice the size of the Isle of Wight - it would fall into water almost 4 miles deep and create an undersea wave 2000 feet tall. Within five minutes of the landslide, a dome of water about a mile high would form and then collapse, before the Mega Tsunami fanned out in every direction, travelling at speeds of up to 500 mph. A 330ft wave would strike the western Sahara in less than an hour."

Europe would be protected from the fiercest force by the position of the other Canary Islands, but the tsunami would still bring 33ft waves to Lisbon and La Coruña within three hours.

After six hours it would reach Britain, where waves up to 40 ft high would hit southwest England at 500 miles per hour, travel a mile inland and obliterate almost everything in its path. Even Britain's more sheltered shores, in the North Sea and Irish Sea, will be struck by smaller but still significant swells, causing widespread flooding in major coastal cities.

However, the destruction in the United Kingdom will be as nothing compared to the devastation reeked on the eastern seaboard of the United States. Dr. Day claims that the Mega Tsunami will generate a wave that will be inconceivably catastrophic. He says: "It will surge across the Atlantic at 500 miles per hour in less than seven hours, engulfing the whole US east coast with a wave almost two hundred feet high " higher than Nelson,s Column " sweeping away everything in its path up to 20 miles inland. Boston would be hit first, followed by New York, then all the way down the coast to Miami, the Caribbean and Brazil." Millions would be killed, and as Dr. Day explains: "It's not a question of "if" Cumbre Vieja collapses, it's simply a question of "when".

And heres another source -
Mega-Tsunami Threatens to devastate US Coastline

A tsunami wave higher than any in recorded history threatens to ravage the US coastline in the aftermath of a volcanic eruption in the Canary Islands, UK and US scientists will report today. Locations on both African and European Atlantic coastlines - including Britain - are also thought to be at risk.

With the Earth the most geologically unstable as it is in modern times I wouldnt discrddit this from occurring in the near future.....it would completely wipe out the East Coast USA.....

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Well, I have my own theory, but can't round up the proof. The morning after the tsunami hit the timestamps on the Yahoo message board were wacky. People's timestamps were showing March 6, 7, 10 and 11th. I think it had to do with the pending clock change for daylight savings time (theory). I believe websites were preparing them for the upcoming weekend as to have minimal staff for the weekend, or the stamps in the region were temporarily goofy due to the quake(theory). I think the 104 hour "prediction" was an exploitation of this by an enterprising "prophet". Unfortunately I can't find the original story where this happened, and it is just a theory at this point or the start of a theory. And without proof "it didn't happen".

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes

That is very interesting.

A long time ago I heard it theorised that a large shelf could fall off one of the Canary Islands and create a massive Tsunami on the East Coast of the USA. I am talking like a decade ago, can you provide a link for that prediction?

It's not a prediction but science fact.......the only question is when this will occur and there is no way to stabilise the unstable geography of that island -

Canary Islands Megatsunami

Dr. Day says: "If the volcano collapsed in one block of almost 20 cubic kilometres of rock, weighing 500 billion tonnes - twice the size of the Isle of Wight - it would fall into water almost 4 miles deep and create an undersea wave 2000 feet tall. Within five minutes of the landslide, a dome of water about a mile high would form and then collapse, before the Mega Tsunami fanned out in every direction, travelling at speeds of up to 500 mph. A 330ft wave would strike the western Sahara in less than an hour."

Europe would be protected from the fiercest force by the position of the other Canary Islands, but the tsunami would still bring 33ft waves to Lisbon and La Coruña within three hours.

After six hours it would reach Britain, where waves up to 40 ft high would hit southwest England at 500 miles per hour, travel a mile inland and obliterate almost everything in its path. Even Britain's more sheltered shores, in the North Sea and Irish Sea, will be struck by smaller but still significant swells, causing widespread flooding in major coastal cities.

However, the destruction in the United Kingdom will be as nothing compared to the devastation reeked on the eastern seaboard of the United States. Dr. Day claims that the Mega Tsunami will generate a wave that will be inconceivably catastrophic. He says: "It will surge across the Atlantic at 500 miles per hour in less than seven hours, engulfing the whole US east coast with a wave almost two hundred feet high " higher than Nelson,s Column " sweeping away everything in its path up to 20 miles inland. Boston would be hit first, followed by New York, then all the way down the coast to Miami, the Caribbean and Brazil." Millions would be killed, and as Dr. Day explains: "It's not a question of "if" Cumbre Vieja collapses, it's simply a question of "when".

And heres another source -
Mega-Tsunami Threatens to devastate US Coastline

A tsunami wave higher than any in recorded history threatens to ravage the US coastline in the aftermath of a volcanic eruption in the Canary Islands, UK and US scientists will report today. Locations on both African and European Atlantic coastlines - including Britain - are also thought to be at risk.

With the Earth the most geologically unstable as it is in modern times I wouldnt discrddit this from occurring in the near future.....it would completely wipe out the East Coast USA.....

Thank you so much for confirming that distant memory of mine! I was afraid I had got it completely wrong because it was so long ago, I haven't heard anything about this for years. I wonder if anyone is even thinking about this right now.
edit on 17-3-2011 by Wide-Eyes because: double word

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by croweboy

Well, I have my own theory, but can't round up the proof. The morning after the tsunami hit the timestamps on the Yahoo message board were wacky. People's timestamps were showing March 6, 7, 10 and 11th. I think it had to do with the pending clock change for daylight savings time (theory). I believe websites were preparing them for the upcoming weekend as to have minimal staff for the weekend, or the stamps in the region were temporarily goofy due to the quake(theory). I think the 104 hour "prediction" was an exploitation of this by an enterprising "prophet". Unfortunately I can't find the original story where this happened, and it is just a theory at this point or the start of a theory. And without proof "it didn't happen".

I follow you. You have a possible rational explaination for the 'prediction'.

The thing that throws that off is the fact that the guy had been posting about the 'Illuminati cards' for much longer than that. Do you see my point?

p.s I am usually skeptical about these predictions and the like.
edit on 17-3-2011 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Yep, read all his posts. He has ZERO activity for most of the 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th. ZERO. The reply from his "prediction" has one post on the 7th with the next one coming AFTER the event happened. Maybe people dismissed him? Maybe it was a once a year thing he took advantage of? That four day hiatus doesn't fit his pattern, especially when he made such a definite and dire prediction. The guy spent how many days and how many posts talking about the Illuminati cards, finally commits to a date, posts it and then stops checking his Facebook? Does not fit the pattern and does not make any sense for a guy so obsessed with the Illuminati predictions.

Follow the clues people, not the false prophets.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by croweboy

Fair point, I am undecided about all this at the mo.

I hope this thread survives and we can figure out some answers.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I think it's strange that this isn't a fast growing thread...

This is probably the closest one can get to a documented prediction accurate to the hour (if the time and date stamps on Facebook are to be trusted.)

On to my questions:

What is the method? Math? What kind of math? This guy should show us how it's done

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by croweboy

Yep, read all his posts. He has ZERO activity for most of the 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th. ZERO. The reply from his "prediction" has one post on the 7th with the next one coming AFTER the event happened. Maybe people dismissed him? Maybe it was a once a year thing he took advantage of? That four day hiatus doesn't fit his pattern, especially when he made such a definite and dire prediction. The guy spent how many days and how many posts talking about the Illuminati cards, finally commits to a date, posts it and then stops checking his Facebook? Does not fit the pattern and does not make any sense for a guy so obsessed with the Illuminati predictions.

Follow the clues people, not the false prophets.

actually i just went thru his facebook wall and he does take regular breaks from facebook of 2, 3, and 4 days at a time. plus there are people on his wall saying he had been talking about it all week.
edit on 17-3-2011 by krypking because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2011 by krypking because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I hope this kid does come along to help fill in the gaps. Not sure if anyone else has noticed but the kid seems to be rather good at the poker cash games, 500k profit with well over a million hands played shows to me the guy has maths in his gene's, cause thats not luck. Fair play to him & it would be nice to see him come along to ATS

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthPhobos
I hope this kid does come along to help fill in the gaps. Not sure if anyone else has noticed but the kid seems to be rather good at the poker cash games, 500k profit with well over a million hands played shows to me the guy has maths in his gene's, cause thats not luck. Fair play to him & it would be nice to see him come along to ATS

i think hes got his hands full on facebook atm, over 1500 friend requests and 550 messages. hell have a lot more tomorrow. u should talk to him there, he always responds to people when he gets to them.
edit on 18-3-2011 by krypking because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I've read down to March 3rd of his wall.. I dont know how he manipulated the dates, but it looks to me like him and two of his friends are in on this together. If you look, two of his buddies are commenting on his wall and most of his "prediction" statuses saying things like "OMG THAT WAS CREEPY HOW DID YOU KNOW WHOAOOOH" to hype him up. He also then states "California is next, wanna know the date?" and then fails to tell anybody the date.

Im calling B.S., especially since you can hide statuses and updates from friends, strangers, anyone.. After all the earthquake activity in that region before the one that hit Japan, anyone can predict an earthquake in that area.. He doesn't make reference to size, or exact region at all.. He got lucky, and now he has a ton of publicity. Hes like most of the people who post here.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by adnachiel21
I added him as a facebook friend last night.I browsed through the profiles of some of his friends that frequently post on his wall, and appears they know him personally.They are eleven year old kids.His profile says that he is plays poker,so he is probably good with cards.Everything is weird about this kid,his name is definitively not Mitchell Coombes.Mitchell Coombes is some person who is Australian psychic to the stars.

After seeing pics of both of the Mitchell Coombes and their ages,that they are both in Australia and apparently both psychic, my powers of deduction tell me that the Illuminati Card Coombes is the son of the older Psychic to the Stars Coombes.

And this kid is good, If his father is this good I might book an appointment.
edit on 18-3-2011 by Flighty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

I don't see anywhere he has claimed to be psychic. He says he is not "that" Mitchell Coombes, so he'd prolly mention if that guy was his dad, right?

He says the cards are giving him the exact dates and times.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

I guess we'll find out soon enough.
That's if he eventually visits here of course.
Hopefully he can say yay or nay to if they are related.
edit on 18-3-2011 by Flighty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
he will visit here, he said he is going to open an account...

keep your eyes peeled.....

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Dam, pretty crazy stuff, looked around on his facebook, hopefully he signs up on here so he can talk about this to us directly.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join