It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Traitor? Need verification

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

As we do for every country on the planet even Canada lol. I support Israel and will till the end of time. Its slack jawed liberal pansy's that ruin America and if anyone is a Traitor it is you. America supports Israel, you have Terrorist hate in you for Israel so go do something about it and get out of America while your at it. GOD will bring major death and destruction for Americas push to partition Israel, that one mistake has taken Gods grace away from this nation. We should not have to pay for your mistakes and everyone who thinks like you is making that same mistake.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by speaknoevil07

just fyi......that's a large Alaska flag, not US. The US flag didn't make the cropped photo.
edit on 17-3-2011 by searching4truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Who is to say that there isn't a HUGE American flag on every other wall!?? This is just bad trolling.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
... it's not illegal or immoral to display another flag....

Oh and LOL @ op correcting someone else about their use of the word "site" instead of the proper spelling cite...
If t
Just to point it out once again the OP thinks that country's have ALLEGIANCES to each other affirmed by signed treaties... and that's why they call each other ALLIES...

It couldn't be because the country's have a treaty based or informal ALLIANCE now could it OP?

Threads like this make me fear for the future of humanity.... the OP is so entirely misguided on nearly EVERY SINGLE thing they say to such a degree that it's mind boggling. His grasp of basic terminology, grammar, law, and politics are something a 5th or 6th grade US history class should have covered.

This is why it's so important not to let linguistic drift happen and why people should seek to correct misconceptions whenever possible so they don't snowball as they obviously have in the mind of the OP.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by roguetechie

Oh and LOL @ op...

Just to point it out once again the OP thinks that country's have ALLEGIANCES to each other affirmed by signed treaties... and that's why they call each other ALLIES...

It couldn't be because the country's have a treaty based... now could it OP?

Oh and LOL @ your ignorance. What exactly do you think a treaty is?

I just want to say that she's most likely taken some lobbying from AIPAC.
Just why do we allow foreign countries to have lobbyists in Washington? Aren't these people elected to represent us?
Edit: I do reallize that she's not currently in any public office.
edit on 3/17/2011 by nasdack24k because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/17/2011 by nasdack24k because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

As we do for every country on the planet even Canada lol. I support Israel and will till the end of time. Its slack jawed liberal pansy's that ruin America and if anyone is a Traitor it is you. America supports Israel, you have Terrorist hate in you for Israel so go do something about it and get out of America while your at it. GOD will bring major death and destruction for Americas push to partition Israel, that one mistake has taken Gods grace away from this nation. We should not have to pay for your mistakes and everyone who thinks like you is making that same mistake.

I am not liberal, I am right wing. If you support Israel, you are the traitor to America. If you like Israel, go over their and leave my country alone you terrorist.

Yea see now, what? You are nothing but trolling without providing evidence. I rooted out a traitor just like you and you got scared. If you wanna call names, then why don't you provide proof. I am a patriot, and you are clearly not because you support Israel over America. The founding fathers would have burned you alive.
edit on 18-3-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Please provide proof that I need medication. Are you a doctor? If not you are in the wrong thread buddy, minimum IQ requirement here is 20, and out you go. See how easy it is to call someone names and try to derail the thread?

Please provide a counter argument instead of picking on the messenger. Now please back up your statement or try to disprove my original post.
edit on 18-3-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Last time I was in Israel......it was far from a third world country however I'm sure if I visited the Bronx in NYC I might agree with you

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Last time I was in Israel......it was far from a third world country however I'm sure if I visited the Bronx in NYC I might agree with you

If it is in the middle east it is still a third world country. Or maybe its actions are third world. Now we really aren't talking about israel. We are talking about a former elected US official who has a foreign countries flag in her office. How does that make a voter feel.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Most people have to chew an alka-seltzer tab to generate that much pointless froth. Wow.

As for god? God doesn't care. Know how I know?

Bot flies. Look 'em up.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Originally posted by bluemirage5

If it is in the middle east it is still a third world country. Or maybe its actions are third world. Now we really aren't talking about israel. We are talking about a former elected US official who has a foreign countries flag in her office. How does that make a voter feel.

"Third world" is an economic designation. Israel is very certainly not third-world.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Oh please do tell me you are trolling OP, I'll have quite a good laugh over it.

Otherwise, my god man are you out of your mind? Israel is allied with the United States. It would be one thing to have say the flag of North Korea or Nazi Germany in the office but an ally? I see no issue there and I am not even the biggest fan of the American-Israeli alliance at all.

Treason can still carry a death penalty in the United States, aren't you being a bit harsh here? Every embassy and consulate I have ever been to flies both the flags of the host nation and the represented nation. On top of this there is no law in the US that the only flag to be flown is the Star Spangled Banner.

She is wholly within her rights and obligations to her constituency to fly the flag of whatever ally she so wishes in her office, and in this case it probably will gain some voters from the Christian evangelicals.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Yea see now, what? You are nothing but trolling

Lol, pot calling the kettle black much.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Well agreed!

The term "third-world" originally had to do with the alliances formed in the Cold War. Back then the United States and Soviet Union were the "first-world" powers, their allies were "second-world" and the nations not backed by either of the blocks were "third-world"

Since the end of the Cold War, the designation has dealt more with industrialization/economic standards. Industrialized or developed nations are now "first-world" developing nations are "second-world" and undeveloped nations are "third-world"

Since Israel was a client state of the United States in the Cold War and is both an industrialized and developed nation, they would not be considered a "third-world" nation by any specification.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by nasdack24k

Actually you would be the ignorant one.

Allegiance is something you owe to YOUR country.

ALLIANCES are relationships of convenience usually cemented by treaties, however just because a nation is an ALLY does not mean you owe ALLEGIANCE.

They are two completely different and I would say to most people with a firm grasp of the english language and political theory MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE CONCEPTS.

For as Benjamin Disraeli said (heh am I a traitor now too OP for quoting an Israeli PM?) No country has permanent ALLIES only PERMANENT NATIONAL INTERESTS.

The significance of this being that if ALLIANCES spelled ALLEGIANCE or even called for it ... they would be more permanent and probably not be treaty based.

The funny part about this is you taking a shot at me and FAILING for the EXACT SAME REASON I replied in the FIRST PLACE!

YOU FAILED TO EVEN LOOK UP A DEFINITION before posting. Sad really

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy

Israel is allied with the United States. It would be one thing to have say the flag of North Korea or Nazi Germany in the office but an ally? I see no issue there and I am not even the biggest fan of the American-Israeli alliance at all.

Treason can still carry a death penalty in the United States, aren't you being a bit harsh here?

So you suppose that our allies wouldn't be in the espionage game against us?
Check this link.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis

I have an Israeli Flag in my office as well...

I'm not political, but I am in Law Enforcement..

I also have a map of the world with all the flags on the bottom of it...

DARN.. I have a coffee cup made in China..

Semper

Dont care about the flag or the coffee cup, but i am concerned about were the coffee is imported from.

"2214" " Mobilize the 7th Fleet
"aaz48" Protocol code
"2214" Drinking coffee without authorization
"aaz48" Attack Class in strike region
"2214" Cancel, no coffee, it was Pepsi

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by roguetechie

I was referring to the fact that a treaty is a signed document outlining that an alliance exists. Nice troll attempt. I know the difference between Alliance and Allegiance. I wasn't going to waste both our time trying to correct a troll.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

JERUSALEM — Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin visited a Jewish holy site in Jerusalem soon after arriving in Israel Sunday on a trip that has raised speculation she is honing her foreign policy credentials before a run for the U.S. presidency next year.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

And we see that Palin has to get Israel's approval before running for President? Seriously, what about the American Peoples approval? I will be sending this thread all across cyberspace so that people don't vote for her and vote for a true American like Ron Paul. Look at what shes wearing on her neck btw.
edit on 20-3-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I'm the first to admit, as my post history indicates, I'm no fan of Palin. I think that this is just further evidence that she has been bought and I think that she will have all the backing to make a respectable (as financing and important support members) run.

I am happy that she has gotten out into the world to observe other cultures. But I have to ask, was she granted meeting (not to mention private meetings) with Dr. Manmohan Signh or any other high ranking member of Indian government?

As to the necklace, well, it does puzzle me. It isn't against Christianity to wear a Star of David necklace, I don't understand it, and I have never personally seen it, but some looking around online indicated that it is neither a sin nor a taboo. I did see that typically when a Christian wears one it usually has a cross inside or beside it, or the person will wear the two charms together. Why I find it interesting is that there haven't been any other photos of her wearing it, she didn't wear it in India, so why is she wearing only when she is in Israel?

My guess is that she knows Obama's approval rating is low in Israel (why exactly that matters baffles me) and is trying some shameless pandering, "I, Sarah Palin, will always act is Israel's best interests."

I think that more people should be concerned that the opinion of a foreign country is relevant in our national elections and that another nation is an important part our vetting process.

If her trips were simply to culture herself, or even speaking engagements I suppose, I wouldn't have a problem with it. But when a private citizen is granted meetings with heads of state simply because she thinking about running for president, I grow cautious if not concerned.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join