It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Traitor? Need verification

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

There is no sense in even trying to get you to understand. You have your mind made up. It is obvious that you want American politicians to only acknowledge America and to tell every other country in the world to F Off because we dont need them. Thats fine. Believe what you want. Those of us with an ounce of horse sense know the truth about reality...Have a nice day and dont let that isolationism and hate for anything not American hit you where the dog should've bit you.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

When you can't disprove anything you resort to name calling. Please provide a reasonable counter argument or try to disprove my statement. Otherwise you are acting like a troll.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Found more:

patriotmissive.com...

www.americanthinker.com...

More evidence is building up towards her being a secret traitor.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Ok so I admit that I was wrong about the photo shopping thing. What is your point here OP? Is it against the law or your personal beliefs that a flag besides the U.S should be displayed?

The OP gave enough photo evidence that I can not disagree about the flag.
edit on 17-3-2011 by mileysubet because: proven for me anyways......

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet
Ok so I admit that I was wrong about the photo shopping thing. What is your point here OP? Is it against the law or your personal beliefs that a flag besides the U.S should be displayed?

It is against US law. Not only that, this is a person in public office elected by US citizens, which should be represented fully without any other hidden things. How would you feel if she had a al quaida flag, or an iraqi flag? You simply cannot do these things especially in public office.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
sight the law she is disregarding....

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

sight the law she is disregarding....

Cite** It is disrespectful to the US citizens. She may not be violating an exact law, but she is an elected official, a member of the government elected by US CITIZENS.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
You are offensive to the people of U.S.A.
edit on 17-3-2011 by mileysubet because: add

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Well, I don't know about traitor..but according to this video (where the still shot was taken from)...this is her office (the governor's office) at the capitol building in Juneau Alaska

Juneau Hike with Sarah Palin

It's at approx 6:00 mins into the clip. According to the disclaimer at the end of the article following the video, you're not the first to notice the flag

Notice: Unfortunately due to mounting emails, and conspiracy surrounding this episode with former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin, interviews, comments, or video will not be will be given. This video is simply what it is – so Enjoy!

I also found this video and picture are from 2008, so I googled some more into it and found this article

Palin: Only Flag in My Office is Israeli...

PALIN: 'ONLY FLAG IN MY OFFICE' IS ISRAELI President Peres of Israel yesterday met for the first time with Governor Palin and with Senator McCain, who called the veteran Israeli statesman "my old friend." The warm handshake and exchange of broad smiles occurred during an international gathering known as the Clinton Global Initiative, hosted by President Clinton. "I wanted to meet you for many years," Ms. Palin told Mr. Peres, according to an aide to the president. "The only flag at my office is an Israeli flag," she was quoted as saying, "and I want you to know and I want Israelis to know that I am a friend."

To ALadInsane...that is not a European flag to the left..it's the alaskan flag

Alaskan Flag

To the OP...this is the only info I can find in regards to this being against the law

US flag laws

I don't see anything on there that prohibits anyone from having a flag from another nation displayed (although there are some "rules". I haven't looked into it thoroughly but I think your suggestion that it's against the law may not be true (however, i may be wrong!)

Anyhow, I don't think she's a traitor...i think some people just hate her and are looking for anything to discredit her

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

You are offensive to the people of U.S.A.
edit on 17-3-2011 by mileysubet because: add

Are you even American? Prove to me how I am offensive. Did you tally up every vote of every American who lives here? Otherwise you are just spreading lies.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

So she is breaking no laws but is a traitor???
I find your logic is better suited to the old days of Nazi Germany.

Not trying to offend anyone but felt that connection of intolerance should be pointed out.

edit on 17-3-2011 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Flag Etiquette
www.usflag.org...

Fuel for the fire?
www.ushistory.org...

From what I can see in the photo, she has the 3 flags displayed properly in order of precedence U.S. Flag, State Flag. then the Israeli Flag

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I am an American, in fact I have and always will support your right to voice your opinion. I have been on the battle front and have seen my friends die.
I will also tell you that you are wrong if needed, and this time, you are wrong. What we need now is a united people, not someone who who wants to pick apart the disparities in a photograph or video. You are the weak link, people like you are tearing this country apart.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Ye Gods, do not construe this as me defenind Sarah Palin, whom I am quite convinced would bring about the downfall of America if she were ever elected to high office.

HOWEVER, let's take a moment to calm the heck down here and look at the facts . . .

That office is rather chock full of bri-a-brac and doodads, at least by the standards of your typical legislator's office. Do the native potteries on the shelf in the background imply an untoward connection with indiginous peoples? Should we worry about her wanting to provide restitution for the European genocide against the original inhabitants of this land?

That hideous craft-show pin that's she wearing might be indicative of an alliance with elderly grandmothers. Might she have plans to EXPAND entitlement programs like Medicare and Social Security?

The Israeli flag story she gives is perfectly plausible, friends brought it back and she stuck it in her office like a fingerpainting on the fridge.

Of course she said that she "love[s] Israel" she's a modern American politican, a Reagan idolator and fundamentalist whack job, all of which lends itself to general Israel friendliness.

Now I'm not entirely sure how this could make her a "Traitor". Heck, if you want to call anyone with Pro-Israel sympathies a Traitor you can go ahead and impeach most of the three branches of government including a number of tea party supported candidates.

I mean, honestly, if you want to discredit this horrific human being, you can just quote her public record of bat-feces insanity and generally dimwitted behavior. She is not ready for prime time, a puppet and a fool. Focus on that, not some chotchke in her hideous office.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
You know....I've started I don't know how many responses to the OP over this thread. I started reading it first thing this morning when I'd only had 1/2 of my first cup of coffee and I felt my blood pressure rising after reading the first couple of postings. Deciding at that point it best for my blood pressure and household if I moved on, I keep getting sucked back here. While I would love to vent my spleen over the use of the word 'traitor' to describe someone, or group of people, who have served this coutry in one fashion or another... I will refrain and simply ask these questions that are gnawing at me.

1. Why does it bother you so much that taped to a window sill is what looks to amount to a paper flag of Israel glued onto the equivilant of a tooth pick?

Mind you, I am no fan of Palin, but come on... really?!!? With all of the other problems this country and our world in general is facing... you pick this subject for your hue and cry??

2. What difference does it make that there is a star on a sheriff's badge? I'm not understanding just why it is that this symbolism is of any concern? Please explain.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
So a traitor is defined as someone who commits treason and the Constitution defines treason as follows; Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfor

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
is this (A) cutting-edge information unknown or unreported by the media establishment, or (B) gratuitous Palin-bashing?
hmmm.....(B).

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

First off... you pledge ALLEGIANCE ... TO THE FLAG

You make ALLIANCES with other countries!

as far as your treason comments and xenophobic outlook those I won't even bother with....

But really maybe you should spend some quality time with google before you make a thread that does nothing more than show the completely and total nonsense that has no bearing on reality because you can't be bothered to research and get your concepts and or facts in order before posting.

edit on 17-3-2011 by roguetechie because: ... too rude

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Lol every US politician has an Israeli flag on their desk, I think it's mandatory (ok, it's not but whatever)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Originally posted by semperfortis

I support Israel..

Funny thing the United States... Flying a flag is not considered trading in state secrets...

The Jewish School down the street from my office as an 6ft Israeli Flag flying every day..

hmmmmm

Semper

You should support America and not some third world country which is of no consequence to us Americans

Flying the flag of a different nation while you are in the armed forces of one country is treasonous.

The jewish school should also have the American flag flying. The US flag must be flying higher than than any other flag.

What do you call politicians who try to pass unconstitutional legislation with "hidden surprises"? As long as you are measuring; patching; repainting "the wall;" and washing blindfolds......"

edit on 17-3-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join