It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Traitor? Need verification

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Actually in my current position.. I usually interview them..

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
meat puppets do not like facts...

second line

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights
While I agree that America is an important part of the worlds day to day life, it is not the only country that matters.

I think the OP mean America is the only country that should matter to a US (wannabe) politician, they are serving and elected by America, not Israel.
edit on 17-3-2011 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

Israel is not an ally. An allegiance requires a SIGNED treaty. Israel nor the US is under obligation to come to the aid of each other in wartime. How many times has israel come to US help? Never once. It is like the NATO allegiance. If one country gets attacked the other allies must help. Israel is therefore not an ally because it has not signed an allegiance.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by James1982

While I agree that America is an important part of the worlds day to day life, it is not the only country that matters.

I think the OP mean America is the only country that should matter to a US (wannabe) politician, they are serving and elected by American, not Israel.

Then what I said still stands. If our politicians do not realize that America needs our allies and other countries as much as we need them, then they have already failed us before they even start.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
You ever see the Eddie Izzard flag bit?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Israel is not an ally. An allegiance requires a SIGNED treaty. Israel nor the US is under obligation to come to the aid of each other in wartime. How many times has israel come to US help? Never once. It is like the NATO allegiance. If one country gets attacked the other allies must help. Israel is therefore not an ally because it has not signed an allegiance.

You really dont know your history OR your politics. Im now even more nausiated by your ignorance.

Contrary to the assertions of Professors Stephen Walt of Harvard University and John Mearsheimer of the University of Chicago, who claim that no compelling strategic argument can explain American support for Israel, which they argue has been promoted by "the unmatched power of the Israel lobby," the two countries have, in fact, developed strong strategic ties over the years that have evolved into a unique alliance.
As early as December 27, 1962, President John F. Kennedy told Israeli Foreign Minister Golda Meir: "The United States has a special relationship with Israel in the Middle East really comparable only to what it has with Britain over a wide range of world affairs." During the Cold War, the U.S. and Israel had a joint strategic interest in defeating the aggression of Soviet-backed rogue states in the Middle East. This began when Nasser's Egypt intervened in the Arabian Peninsula in 1962, through Yemen, and in 1970 when Syria invaded Jordan.

www.jcpa.org...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
No this Woman is not a trader because she has a flag that you "paint shopped" into the copied photo. I do however believe that you are a TROLL looking for attention. I may be wrong but I doubt it.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

But that still does not rule out that Israel is not a signed ally. What happens the day a big war in the USA happens and we need allies help? Canada will help, they have signed treaties, and so have a few other countries. Israel will still not provide military help. It is still not an ally.

We may have similar interests in the middle east, but an allegiance requires full backing and defense of each nation that is reciprocal and a signature.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALadInsane

I suspect it's not even her office, given that there is a huge European Union flag to the left.

2nd.

Actually, that looks like I curled up Alaska state flag.

Just saying.

link   
for what its worth - IMHO the pic was shot in sarah palins office :

evidence

compare the picture on the wall

i further conted that the flag with gold stars on a blue feild is unlikley to be the UE [ european union ] flag - but instead the alaska state flag

evidence

what does that mean - IMHO very little - i cannot be bothered to check the image for evidence of PS fakery

but this simple reasearch excludes alt least one line of speculation

but given the reaction generated by the pic , here and on other forums - i would not discount the posibility that it was planted there without mrs palins knowledge or consent for the purose of being photgraphed - then used to smear mrs palin

hey stranger things hapen

but hey - back to the image - does it actually mean anything - IMHO - no - unless you are so desperate that you will cling to any straw

link   

Originally posted by mileysubet
No this Woman is not a trader because she has a flag that you "paint shopped" into the copied photo. I do however believe that you are a TROLL looking for attention. I may be wrong but I doubt it.

Explain to us here at ATS what is "paint shopped" and how someone goes about doing it? Can you prove your statement?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALadInsane

I suspect it's not even her office, given that there is a huge European Union flag to the left.

2nd.

I'm not seeing the european union flag....but I see an Alaska state flag.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Excellent find. I was at first leaning towards her being in a foreign office but she is shaking her hand from the direction of the desk indicating it may be her office indeed. Usually you shake visitors from the desk's direction.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
What are your true intentions OP?.... You have all but admitted the orig picture was bull#e. ....

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

But that still does not rule out that Israel is not a signed ally. What happens the day a big war in the USA happens and we need allies help? Canada will help, they have signed treaties, and so have a few other countries. Israel will still not provide military help. It is still not an ally.

We may have similar interests in the middle east, but an allegiance requires full backing and defense of each nation that is reciprocal and a signature.

I guess you make your friends and family sign a legal binding document just so you can call them a friend or family...

No, they are not a treaty signed ally as Canada is, but the relationship is still there. How do you define that? The fact is, they ARE a US Ally. Your anti-semitism does not change this.
edit on 17-3-2011 by DerbyCityLights because: Auto Correct bites

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

I guess you make your friends and family sign a legal binding document just so you can call them a friend or family...

No, they are night a treaty signed ally as Canada is, but the relationship is still there. How do you define that? The fact is, they ARE a US Ally. Your anti-semitism does not change this.

An allegiance requires a signature and full backup on promise during wartime. It has not been shown by Israel on this war on terrorism or in the past EVER.

Your anti-semitism does not change this

Where did I mention something antisemitic? Show my quote on it.

Now back to the topic, it seems that it is the Alaskan flag indeed. Can someone ID the soldier in the small photo. Is it a relative?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet
What are your true intentions OP?.... You have all but admitted the orig picture was bull#e. ....

I was about to ask you the same question. Original picture is original and unaltered from what I gather.

Republicans Say Palin's Israeli Flag Says It All

www.israelnationalnews.com...

"She had an Israeli flag, of all the things, mounted on her office wall, and I have that on film" he said. "I was very surprised to see that and when I asked her about it, she said that she loves Israel and the she had friends who visited the country and brought her the flag."

www.ynetnews.com...

edit on 17-3-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
this gentle man is a lost cause......

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join