It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the bodies?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
First of all let start by saying what happened in Japan is terrible,but watch a lot of news and video about The disaster in Japan, and wonder where are the bodies,e.g in the 9/11 you saw the bodies falling(jumping out the windows)in Japan did not see any bodies.

Speaking for myself, I think it's a very BIG deal in view of what just happened in Japan.

Why do people not question THE MISSING BODIES?

Did anybody else find it odd that when we saw the footage, there weren't tons of people in the streets? Hanging out of windows or elsewhere?

Am I the only one who noticed that?

We have something very sinister going on and I want to present some FACTS about MISSING BODIES....

First, here are some reports regarding MISSING BODIES during 'disasters' all over the globe.....that has been going on for years.

Bodies that are never accounted for.....then forgotten.

==========================================================

During the tsunami in Indonesia and nearby areas, nearly 100,000 bodies were never recovered and assumed washed out to sea.

How can this many bodies just vanish all of a sudden without a trace?

Bodies decompose and they float to the surface due to build up of gases in the intestines.

===========================================================
Mar 12, 2011 ...
Tens of thousands were unaccounted for and whole towns wiped off the map as the full horror of Japan's "super-earthquake"

=August 8th, 2010
China landslides leave 80 dead, thousands missing

=2010
Thousands Missing in Brazil Floods

= 2010
thousands missing in Haiti as aid workers struggle to reach the earthquake-hit country.

=2010
As many as 12,000 people are “missing” in Balochistan, largest province of Pakistan

= 2008
An additional 41,000 people were missing as a result of the cyclone, which ploughed into the Irrawaddy delta

=2008
Tibet: Police Beat Civilians Thousands Missing
..scroll down for VIDEO....warning....graphic and gruesome..inhumane treatment from Chinese .....

*****Graphic Warning**********

==2007
thousands went missing as one of the worst cyclones battered Bangladesh's southwestern coast

=2006
Thousands missing in Philippines landslide

= 2005
thousands still missing after the Asian tsunamis

= 2004
thousands of Americans unaccounted after powerful tsunamis struck countries bordering the Indian Ocean

=2002
Thousands Missing Following Explosions which rocked Nigeria's biggest city, Lagos

= 2001
A DEVASTATING earthquake left thousands missing or injured in the Central American state of El Salvador

=Colombia remains the only country where forced disappearance is a continuous and regular occurrence.

Arrested by the police, the people have disappeared without trace. It is estimated that today one forced “disappearance” happens every two days.
In December 2009, Senator Ines Ramirez confirmed that the number of forced disappearances since 1976 could be as high as 500,000.

Missing victims

=Mexico: Tens of Thousands of Missing Central American Migrants

Mexico

=Tens of thousands of people are still missing in the Gulf from Iraq's past 30 years of warfare

=According to official figures, there are some 17,000 persons who went missing during Lebanon’s civil war

= 1995
Thousands of Missing Feared Killed by Serb Forces in Northwestern Bosnia

==Thousands of missing children . .
what is happening ...CIA traffics in drugs, child ritual sexual abuse, and global murder ...satanism and mind control.

Missing children

So my question is where are all those missing bodies all around the globe?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Quasi

OMG.......can't believe you asked that.....

there are still many thousands of cars about with dead bodies still in them; there is still enormous amounts of rubble with dead bodies under it and thousands more had washed out to sea!!!!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I notice the missing bodies in Japan too, but didn't know that it has so much happended before.
It is a big ocean and they can be washed away, some will be eaten by sharks but some will come ashore somewhere
but why are the bodies missing and there is so much wood still there and not floated also away

I think we never get an answer to that
but good question

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

It is not only about Japan it is around the globe, and it is not to be disrespectful towards the people of Japan.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ikke24

The Japanese are a dignified people and RESPECT their dead unlike the West and East that like shock and awe! Does that explain why you won't see DEAD people?

Can't believe it, my bet is you are one of those freaks who drive past car accidents SLOWLY just to see some blood and guts!

The Japanese people are NOT like you!!!!!

You should be ashamed of yourself because I'm now ashamed to even be on this thread having to explain things to you.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I know this is off topic, but I am confused. Why can't I watch the youtube video after logging in to my account? It says I need to link my account to a google account, but I do not have a google account. Can someone tell me or point me in the right direction to figure this out?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
maybe there are certain individuals that have come out of hibernation, and their hungry...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
the news cameras arnt going to be going around fiming ddead bodies are they, who wants to see that? the news needs to show heros or tales of survival to keep morale up. theres no conspiracy here a lot of bodies would have been washed out to sea.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
First off, comparing a major earthquake, which was followed by a massive tsunami, is not even remotely close to the events of 9/11.

Also, this did not happen very long ago, so there most likely are plenty around in different areas.

I agree with Bluemirage's statement too. The Japanese, unlike if it had happened here in America, are most likely not going to be going around with their cameras with the sole purpose of finding this.

I am sure the ocean has claimed many.

The tsunami would have moved an enormous amount of dirt and mud, along with all of the other debris. It is highly probable that many things have become buried, due to that.

etc. etc.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
It was stated on CNN that the rescuers was just that in rescue mode. Once they come to a point where all the survivors are reasonably saved then they will start recover the dead bodies and get a more accurate body count.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Quasi

How exactly is this a conspiracy? Just because the bodies of the dead are not immediately visable doesn't constitute a conspiracy.

Without trying to sound callous, I would guess due to the conditions of the natural disaster(s), bodies of the dead are often not found.

As horrible as it is to say, there are probably lots of bodies in cars, under rubble, swept out to sea, etc.

I certainly don't think it's a conspiracy - just the results of a horrible event.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I'm one of those guys that looks @ traffic accidents. Its human nature. Sometimes it's to see if I can help. Like if there arn't any cops or paramedics. Other times it's like the expression: It's like a train wreck you just can't look away. I never hope to see anything bad, but I look.

I would never want to see other people's misfortune just for kicks in a major disaster like this.
I don't watch the news looking for dead bodies.
It's respect.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I am really really sick and tired of hearing PC (politically correct) people on this forum crying about the inhumane actions of Op's who dare to post anything that speculates on there being any cover up or conspiracy to the causes of the japan earthquake and tsunami.

Hey PC people guess what this forum is a CONSPIRACY FORUM!!! It is not an offence or disrespect or any other PC BS word you can come up with to state an observation (however far left of field, i mean whales and dolphins c'mon
) but seriously calling someone disrespectful for making an observation is just completely unreasonable and not for this forum!

Deny Ignorance YES! Deny a Voice? NO!

If you are offended that someone dare suggest that thousands of people were killed for a sinister reason and they are inhumane / uncaring / disrespectful etc etc etc then instead of calling them names prove their THEORY's wrong!

OP good pickup on the missing body's, MSM may not film due to the wide coverage that they were beaming to, however you have a point because i've watched quite a few youtube videos shot directly after the carnage and have not seen any bodies.

To emphasise I do not "rubber neck" or crave gruesome scenes, in fact it makes my stomach churn and i feel very upset if i try and watch it (i couldnt watch the second half of the video above as it made me feel very wrong would be a good word for it.) However I am not afraid to make an observation and state said observation!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I applaud your effort but IMO it's a very silly question..
This is gonna sound harsh and I'm not being horrible, all the disasters you mentioned were truly awfull, but as with most things in life, alot of the bodies will have went back into the food chain, especially those washed out to sea.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
They are at my house.

Wanna see?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I just want to add a few things here; as well as comment to the OP:

Comment: OP, I grasp where you're coming from. It's difficult to express yourself without sounding like a heartless, callous 'witch' , despite the fact most if not all of us with a brain should/would ask these questions regardless of 'tradition' or 'religion'. (if in fact there is a question)

Second, I want to take the time to ji-jack this topic in a sense.

How many of YOU have noticed dead ANIMALS, INSECTS, REPTILES, ...anything? Other than animals run over by humans, shot by humans, or other dreadful means of death via humans?

I live in a very environmentally friendly area, and I have NEVER seen a bird...squirrel...ant...deer...buck...skunk... NOTHING dead or laying about.

I have always found this strange. (I realize nature 'eats' itself, so forth the cycle; however... think of the trillions if not xnillions of insects/animals/reptiles?)

M

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

Great point!

Reminds me of a video i watched on an elephant disappearing via natures magic. Think it was only bones in 4 or 5 days. However it still is really a LOT of bodies to go to nature considering an elephant takes 5 days i would have assumed more reports of washed up bodies like the first report. However reporting on dead bodies is pretty gruesome and would ruffle the PC crowds feathers, so could be a lot of bodies found and it is just not being reported.

My guess is, if someone really wanted to solve the mystery i am sure there is a hub somewhere of gruesome videos and photos (try darkweb?) where you would find this recorded. (it has to be recorded for coroners etc and to prove death so they can write the person off the system. Sad but true)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
think grinder.

very small pieces

sorry

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Yup folks ..they go david copperfield and they stay david copperfield never to be seen again , investigated (never)
remembered(never) turn up later (never) floating(never) and invertigate this and you die quick and or go missng
aliens are eating us
1minpages.com...

anough of the bull# we need a scientist to do a legit open public study
hahahahahah that ain't never gonna happen

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I think what is going on with all of these disasters and the so called missing body count, is they dont know, they make up the numbers based on guess work, now in this Japanese case i dont think they are far off from knowing the real numbers for who has died, but as far as the missing goes its just guesswork, and a lot media hype, its well known that when these events happen to the so called third world countries they have to blow the numbers up really high to get the media attention, and its through this media hyping that get results in regards to people putting their hands in their pockets and donating money to the charities that do the dirty work, Dont forget most of the deaths were because of the flooding, and they did get at the very least 20 minutes warning of this incomming flood. so just because nearly all of one particular town got hit hard that doesnt mean the people got hit as well. most of them got out of the way., and talk of over 9 to 10 thousand missing is media hype, my guess is 500 max, Ok PC guys , ok im so heartless to talk about it, OP valid observation, . and SKY news reporters, your up for an oscar,
edit on 17-3-2011 by 10987654321 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2011 by 10987654321 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join