It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Message of Distruction in Family Guy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Ok, I am not making this thread to say that what I am about to show you is IN FACT a hidden message.

I just noticed this while watching an episode of Family Guy on Adult Swim this evening.

There is a scene where Brian and some old lady are dancing as Brian sings "You've got a lot to see" which is basically a song written by Brian for the old lady to fill her in on what she has missed during the last 40 years of her life. (She was a failed dancer who got depressed and never left her house since her career ended)

Brian is talking about "how it will end" as he is dressed in a fortune-teller get up. He pulls out a deck of tarot cards and lays a card depicting a nuclear detonation, another depicting a giant wave over a city, another showing a volcano eruption near a city, and the last card simply showed George Bush, Jr.

The last card kinda threw me off. This episode was from the year 2000. So, if this is in fact a hidden message intended for us to see as a warning, perhaps the timing was a little off. There is a strange "feel" to the scene where he lays the card, there almost appears to be a video technique that grabs the viewers attention and says, "LOOK." That's the way it felt for me. I was just watching this episode with a clear mind as well. I was not looking for subliminal at all. When the scene came on, I couldn't look away, it was very strange. I immediately picked up on what they may have been trying to get across.

Perhaps there was some sort of "plan" during the Bush Administration that the producers and writers of Family Guy knew about. Perhaps that plan may have been delayed. I do not know. It is open to specufreakenlation.

Lets hear your thoughts ATS.

HERE is the video in question:
(FF to 0:55)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Alls I know if a nuke goes off that creates a tsunami that makes a volcano erupt that brings GW back into power I am movin to Canada, If they'll have me.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DontProbeMeBro

Good find DontProbeMeBro. S & F!

I've seen that episode many times, but never connected the dots until your post. After what has happened this week you could very well be onto something.

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

I'll run toward the closest of the 3 disasters I can get to in the hopes of a quick death if that won't I'll find another way...cause at that point no where will be far enough!!!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Lets think for a moment.

What earth changing events strike a chord in us most ?

All I see are major catastrophes that have plagued the Earth since it was formed.

How can it be considered a message if we only receive it AFTER something happens? Or more to the point, What possible contingency could anyone have had in order to combat it?

The fact that Bush jnr was in the list is a joke to state that HE is just as destructive as the other events.

But no doubt this will be put along with the Simpsons 9/11 message and all the other ones.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlastedCaddy
Alls I know if a nuke goes off that creates a tsunami that makes a volcano erupt that brings GW back into power I am movin to Canada, If they'll have me.

Hows an earthquake that makes a tsunami, that creates nuclear disaster, and the volcanoe that went off by Japan also....safe bush isn't coming back though....or are we....

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

probably just a joke they made lots of them about the former president, i wouldn't think to deeply on that one.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Drala

I was just taken the piss. Those are kinda token disasters don't you think. Maybe if there was an earthquake card followed by a tsunami card with the good ol risin sun in it and then on to a nuclear reactor melting down card and then Barry Obama, well then we'd have somethin.... But that's not what we have now is it.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

All of you are missing my point.

I said that the timing was off, meaning, when this episode was made, George Bush was president. I was speculating that Family Guy was warning the viewer that something involving those three disasters would take place during Bush's presidency. So, obviously nothing like that happened during his term, so perhaps that plan was delayed to a later date? Thats what I was saying. Not a one of you understood what I meant. I need to write better threads.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

do not despair. word choice is the factor in many debates. you have to try to understand the audience you are trying to speak to, then you have to try and relate the argument to them somehow in a way that seems almost intuitive to them. it is kind of like the concept put forth in the movie inception. you have to find the essence of what you want them to believe first and then let them do the rest on their own.
edit on 17-3-2011 by thegiftbearer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Hey OP, there is definitely a connection, but expect people to poo-poo all over the idea...

The Elites have a ritual that requires them to spell out their plans in plain view.

If anyone denies it, point them towards The Illuminati Card Game, a very popular subject here as of late, and in the past.

edit on 17-3-2011 by Signals because: classified

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I found a prediction in Gulliver's Travels (2010) by Jack Black.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Basically I found the following possible message in the credits with a date that is a few months away.

"Now Planned, June 20, 2011 - June 3, 2011 (20-3=17?), Attacked Underwent (in) New York, Desolate Near India, rescued island kingdom (devoted but) unable to use practical ends"

Perhaps there are many hidden messages in mainstream media?
edit on 17-3-2011 by DJM8507 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

i'm glad i'm not the only one who got it,,,, no big conspiracy,,,, just a crack on bush

mcFarlane is a liberal and always bashing fox in jest

sometimes i think we see to much and try to make connections,,,,,,, because we can connect things,,, that's what our brains do

new topics

top topics

join