It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eyewitness Trucker Delivers Food To Chinese Troops South Of Laredo Texas In Mexico

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
www.stevequayle.com...
Just ran across this.Not sure if it has any veracity or not but thought it prudent to post it. I have not been able to find any other accounts so it may not be true.
Essentially a trucker had a contract to deliver a truck load of food to thousands of Chinese troops situated just south of the Texas border in Mexico. If true one must wonder what their purpose is. Any thoughts?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by gem_man
www.stevequayle.com...
Just ran across this.Not sure if it has any veracity or not but thought it prudent to post it. I have not been able to find any other accounts so it may not be true.
Essentially a trucker had a contract to deliver a truck load of food to thousands of Chinese troops situated just south of the Texas border in Mexico. If true one must wonder what their purpose is. Any thoughts?

Hope it's not real, not really trying to get shot later.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Had me intrigued until the preachy Christiancrap at the end. Would be nice to have pics. I have a close friend who is a trucker and he admits they talk a lot of nonsense.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
If they are close to texas, that is a bad place to be, you know texans and their guns, one has to ask how do mexicans and chinese people get along. I would think mexicans would be like that the heck are you doing here.
edit on 17-3-2011 by thegoods724 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2011 by thegoods724 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by thegoods724

Ha yeah! The Chinese didn't do their homework there.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Why would the chinese attack? i know they own a good prtion of us land, no thanks to wallstreet and CEO's and governement...but its all legal paperwork* theyde have no reason too attack us.
reminds me of a freind i knew mid 90,s. joe was in the military here, went to panama late 80's. he was stationed in texas i think he said..but his story one day. one day, he his sergeant nad rest of troops were on a training excerise in back of an army truck. they passed other trucks their , in texas, military base, that had the red star on it. his sergeant told everyone you didnt see a thing. hardass seargent, so no one would question or alk back. the seargent one day, bobpped one of the tropps in his eye with the stock of his own rifle, caue he did something wrong with it. even though it wasnt legal, he didnt care. he knew your not gunna tell anyone..and if you do, othrs thier will take care of him in the camp. not kill him, but you know, like in full metal jacket or something..beat his stomach with soap wrapped in towels, sos pad shower or something.
i still remeber that sotry he told me. red stars on trucks. joe questioned it, and seargent told him to shut up you dodnt see anyting as well as the entir of everyone else. joe found that very odd. thats how he learned of the NWO and educated us on it. i remmeber years ago, mid 90's on news, reports of red star army trucks were shown on common news channels, ( came into question) and the answer was..thier jsut fake communist targets used in the army/marines. for tanks, machine gun stuff..you know fake comunist trucks to test projectiles on.
never made news since then, around 1995.
theirs no pictures on that website, just words. its not substantial evidence unless thier actual pics of whats going on.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
This smells fishy. If it's true, then theres no explanation for it except they are planning some kind of large scale military attack. Someone suggested in another thread that since our own troops probably wouldn't fire on American civilians, they'd get foreign troops to do it. Kind of like when our troops slaughter children in the middle east, they sure wouldn't have the guts to do that to their own people, only "others".

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Once again.
Pics or it didn't happen.
3rd line.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

Heck the people that are "chinese" are probably really squinty eyed mexican stoners. If the chinese are in fact planning an invasion into the U.S they had better be ready for a fight because they are right on the doorstep of the world's largest military base at fort hood texas! I am ready for patrick swayze to spring from the grave and kick some chinese butt like he did the russians in red dawn!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
This is prob crap. Seriously folks what trucker from Texas isn't going to take a picture of this go get his buddies, their huntin rifles and start pickin off the "commies" from across the river. Don't say he didn't have a phone or a camera that doesn't cut it anymore.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Exactly I don't think there is a phone made without a camera.
I know some truckers and i know they all have phones, whether company or personal.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

edit on 17-3-2011 by westcoast because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I believe it.. Just read George Washington's prophecy of WW3. Chinese/Arabs/Africans come from the SOUTH of America to invade. I know it sounds unbelievable but I just wanted to put it out there. And to really scare the ones swayed, here's a taboo phase. I would suggest just to know 'thyself' and love 'thyself' to be at peace. When it our time individually, it's our time. Some of us have missions, others don't, but in the end, we go back 'home'. It would be nice to remain on Mother Earth though to see the world, fully united without greed but of compassion, honor, and love, for fellow man.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by agentblueIf the chinese are in fact planning an invasion into the U.S

Haven't they already done that?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Yes I'm sure that Chinese troops are amassing on the southern border, and getting ready to launch a surprise blitzkrieg attack to capture the United States, all of this while Russia launches an attack through the Bering strait.

I'm also pretty sure that the U.S. would be totally oblivious to this, since we don't have any spy satellites or anything of that matter to monitor what goes on.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
If you think we don't have well paid (bribed) assets in mexico you are a fool.
As posted above
POIDH

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I also found this article regarding the Mexican border.
blogs.chron.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by westcoast

Originally posted by agentblue

Heck the people that are "chinese" are probably really squinty eyed mexican stoners. If the chinese are in fact planning an invasion into the U.S they had better be ready for a fight because they are right on the doorstep of the world's largest military base at fort hood texas! I am ready for patrick swayze to spring from the grave and kick some chinese butt like he did the russians in red dawn!

Isn't it past your bedtime?

Really? The irony here is rich. You are mocking him, why? Is it because of his marijuana reference? You are presuming he is immature. When in fact your comment " Isn't it past your bedtime?" is immature, trite, callow, stale, dense et cetera et cetera.... Just sayin...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Stay calm, I am south of the California border and no Asians but tourist with cameras, if that is part of the plan then watch out, they are coming right for us!!!!!!

Folks,
Really, a Chinese army is hiding on the Mexican borders, getting pizza delivered from American trucks, why are they waiting and getting stuff sent from America if they want it to be a surprise attack?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
This sounds like a set from the new remake of Red Dawn. Except the trucker doesn't know they are digitally altering the movie. Those are no longer Chinese troops, when the movie comes out, those will be North Korean troops. Movie studio didn't want to hurt sales potential in China.

edit on 17-3-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join