It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I have a premonition of the Japan Tragedy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
So, about a week before Christmas, I started to feel a lil depressed and I felt like painting to make myself feel better and express how Ive felt. Now, just to let you know, in the past I have done paintings that came true months or even years later. So this particular painting, I felt angry, kind of angry with the world and I was looking through some national geographic magazine for some inspiration, and came across a guy who works at a nuclear plant and the design that the nuclear waste made, inspired me to do this painting. So the image I will present is both the page from National Geographic, and the painting I did, which the woman represents the Earth and I feeling angry and screaming and her Black hair turns into the Ocean and the nuclear waste goes into the ocean, then their are falling leaves representing to me death etc. etc..... You can interprit the rest of the painting how you want.

From previous posts I have had people doubt my sixth sense about hings and make fun of me well, can you explain this? Is this just an interesting consequence or something more? Ive been this way with dreams and artwork since I can remember. Also, please no insults on how I faked this, the time is right on the photo which is a week after I painted it, I promise, I would not waste your, or my time!! If anyone wants to message me personally and share some odd experiences let me know.

Peace, Marriah

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by marriah3330

I doubt it, the only thing related to the tragedy is the Nuclear Powerplant backdrop. I could say I had a premonition too, as I was thinking/reading about earthquakes before this one happened.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I think you did. It sounds like it to me.

Dreams are weird. The imagery they present won't mean as much to others as to you.
You remembered it obviously - did you feel it was prophetic at the time?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by marriah3330

Sorry it took so long I couldnt figure out how to get both images uploaded so here is my facebook picture link of the painting that I just uploaded, my computer is running really slow, but it doesnt show it but this picture was taken on 2010/12/23 at 07:35 I will try and get a better pic wioth the actual date uploaded when my computer is running better tomorrow , plus youre gonna have to find a picture of the thing I painted in the top right hand corner because my scanner will only save the original as a PDF and not image

www.facebook.com...#!/album.php?id=1261462227&aid=2078727

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
www.facebook.com...#!/album.php?id=1261462227&aid=2078727" target="_blank" class="postlink">www.facebook.com...#!/album.php?id=1261462227&aid=2078 727

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by marriah3330
www.facebook.com...#!/album.php?id=1261462227&aid=2078727" target="_blank" class="postlink">www.facebook.com...#!/album.php?id=1261462227&aid=2078 727

link is not working

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeBoss

Gosh forbid, Sorry guys Im tryin and its not working, Ok guys try this, then click on the picture and the date is shown (if it works)

www.facebook.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeBoss

I posted the link that worked

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Here is a picture of the inside of a nuclear plant, its very similar to the one picture I was inspired by when I did the painting.

i.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 17-3-2011 by marriah3330 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

edit on 17-3-2011 by marriah3330 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Deja vu is a bizarre phenomenon, that is difficult to explain.

new topics

top topics

join