It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World food supply threatened by Japan nuclear radiation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Fallout from the current meltdown occurring at Japan's Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant, which was hit by the 9.0+ mega earthquake and tsunami last Friday, could contaminate the world's food supply with toxic radiation, say experts. If the plant's radioactive particles get caught in the jet stream and travel the world over, they will end up contaminating crops and grazing fields.

World food supply threatened by Japan nuclear radiation

This is getting worse everyday. If this happens u know what will happen here. The New World Order will get their chance to poison the population further with their Genetically Modified (Monsanto) foods.

Is it just me or or does anyone else think there is a connection with this Nuclear disaster and the New World Order's AGENDA 21 program?

I know this is a hell of a thing to ask............But was this set? Was this meant to happen? Is this a prelude to the destruction of the world's food supply and the implementation of GMO food? The very food the population has refused to take? If the world's food get's destroyed we will then have no choice!!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I do not believe it was a set up to have the reactors blow but i do believe that it was already a contingency plan if this situation did occur.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

It sure does start to look like it...
The Earthquake Illuminati Card and The Wako Tower in Tokyo...

join