It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by gzhpcu
Jim Dilettoso one of the world's foremost videotape analysts? No way!
...... he has lied about professional and technical credentials. ........
I hate it when vultures move in on a good case. The analysis is not done. Dr. Bruce Maccabbe and other serious groups (apparently NARCAP is involved too) are doing the analysis. We still have to wait...
Originally posted by Deimos
But what about them going behind the clouds?
Originally posted by Biggie
James McGaha, a retired U.S. Army Major and Astronomer says he believes they're internal system generated images (i.e. reflections or mirages).
He bases his analysis on 7 observations
1) They travel in a straight line
2) They are approximately the same altitude of the aircraft
3) They show no vertical motion
4) The move at constant velocity
5) Duplicated images occur
6) Distances are uniform in each formation
7) They are bright images that are out of focus