It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone hearing about increased incidents of vertigo?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
don't usually talk about it...but am surprised to see so many exhibiting the same complaints as my daughter and self.

The "spins" (vertigo) for both of us to some extent a few times a week lately, along with our eyes "whiting out" or going totally blurry at least twice a day...nausea or stomach pain...lack of appetite, no real hunger most of the time...for my daughter there are muscle aches and pains, ears ringing...both of us...but the tones change in our ears...sometimes high pitch sometimes low. Sometimes stabbing pains in different parts of the body...lasting only a few seconds at a time...been going on since the first of the year and increasing in intensity some days and others barely there. Not all symptoms show at the same time...then sometimes, maybe two or more do happen at the same time....sometimes a pattern...but a loose one at that

There is an overall "impending feeling of doom" as my daughter states...then we both have to giggle it off...we would choose not to concentrate on it...but we do acknowledge it and are keeping track of when certain things happen.

Hope your wife gets over her vertigo soon and is no worse for the wear.

ETA: My cat, very independent and stand offish....wants to be closer to my daughter and me lately....for him...that is odd behaviour.
edit on 19-3-2011 by Holly N.R.A. because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I've had the "mild vertigo" where you kept up to fast and feel a bit dizzy. Maybe see a couple of spots but it's over in a second or 2. It was back in October had a ral vertigo experience that confused me. My fiance' and I were in an apartment building with about 8 floors or so. We got on the elevator and went up to the 5th floor. I wasn't walking any faster than usual and I had been on this floor level a few times before (as well as much higher places in my life) and all of a sudden it was like the Earth was moving. The room looked like it was flipping upside down and I had to try to catch my balance and i felt slightly nauseous. I didn't feel completely better until we were on the elevator going back down. I asked my fiance' if he felt anything and he said no.

I went back up there a few times after that and it never happened again. Probably just some weird fluke or blood pressure drop.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Yes, I have felt dizzy and have had some dizziness to the point of straight up vertigo. I felt so drained the day of the earthquake, my Dad and stepmom are my witnessess I told them I wanted them to come over because I felt so wierd, I went to pick them up, thats when we came back home and saw the black wave wiping out japan, I felt sick and had to sit down. Lately I have had to sit down when bad ones happen, I am currently experiencing a long bout of it as I type, last night was pretty bad too, especially if I try and look up, my eyesight has been really blurry for the last month and I keep having to shut my eyes tight and rub them (dont know if it helps) when it happens for a while. I was just going to post a thread on this thought it was just me and me being stressed or sensitive to the events going on, but yesterday, my freind fell down to her knees in my kitchen spilling the pitcher of water everywhere, I had to help her to the couch, I asked her what was wrong, she said she felt so dizzy, and she cant see, this lasted for about 1 minute or so. I told her Ive been dizzy lately too, then as a few freinds came by, we told them what just happened and both the ladies said they have been feeling dizzy too, like off balance. It feels so wierd lately.... outside. Out of the 12 people ive talked to in the last two days, 9 of them have felt same thing, But I think we need to try and not have fear and negativity with all this wierdness as much as we can, instead start spreadin the love and care for family freinds, strangers.

my only hypothesis are:
we are stressed about the occurence in Japan, maybe causing fatigue and dizziness, we are being sensitive to the large amounts of tragedy (maybe psychically ), the moons pull, or a virus like a cold or flu of some sort. Ill be following this one, thanx for the post.
Marriah

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Thank you Marriah for letting me know about this important thread. For myself, sharing about what I am experiencing helps me to feel less isolated with a greater connection with my planetary sisters and brothers during these intense times of planetary change.

There were 184 earthquakes on the planet yesterday.
55 of them were in Japan (4 at 6+)
80 of them in the US (AK the highest at 3.3)
49 of them spread throughout the rest of the planet.

www.emsc-csem.org...
earthquake.usgs.gov...
earthquake.usgs.gov...

Today (3-22-2011) was so intense! Since Sunday, I can not stand to be inside my house for feeling nauseous, terrible headaches, mini migraines, a feeling of pressure in my body, at times, feeling as if my equilibrium was off, feeling at times (internally) as if I was swaying, and about 1:00 p.m. Central time to 4:00 p.m. I started to feel as if I would faint (this time I was outside) I sat outside and put my head down until I could get inside the house to my bed. Then I was so fatigued, dizzy, and discombobulated mentally, I had slurred speech, headaches, intense nausea that came in waves and episodes about 1-3 minutes apart [ ? ] (I was too out of it to be accurate on the timing), the feeling of waves moving through my body - sometimes the waves moved like rolling on choppy seas, and sometimes it felt like waves of energy that moved through my prone body from head to feet causing incredible pressure. Lastly, the floor/earth felt hot under my feet today when I was in the house and one other building I was in today (I was wearing Teva sandals).

All the symptoms subsided around 7-8 p.m. window.

Here's a post I wrote about some of the other symptoms before and after Japan I have been experiencing. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Our Planetary Mother is speaking.

Prayers for the suffering.

On a related note: M-Class solar flare is supposed to be entering our planetary atmosphere in the next day. I have found that I am also sensitive to these solar releases - fatigue and lack of focus - difficulty with clarity seem to be two common symptoms associated with solar flares. The X-flare before the Japan quake was very difficult for my body to process. Also, there are some (I am one of them!) who believe that solar flares and earthquakes are a part of a holistic planetary/galactic... (sorry can't seem to finish this sentence, nauseous and the brain is going again...)

www.spaceweather.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 23-3-2011 by 1PlanetarySister because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
OMG. Not only myself, but my friend I am visiting have been experiencing vertigo - hers is much worse than mine. I will read the rest of the thread, but I thought I would pop in and give my report.

Both of ours have been intermittent, and at roughly the same times - and it's been about two to three months since the onset. She went to the doctor - I avoid them if I can - and, yep. She has vertigo. Not much they could offer her for it, though.

EDIT to add: I saw mention of sharp, brief pains in random spots and I was amazed. I. too, since the onset of "spells" have also been experiencing these random, sharp pains.
edit on 3/23/2011 by Amaterasu because: add

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for sharing your experiences.

I have a question and a a few personal insights regarding the vertigo.

Has there ever been a study comparing sensitivities to various frequency levels - www.vlf.it... in males and females? I am wondering also about hormonal levels and magnetic frequencies.

The reason I ask is twofold, related to a few insights I just had -- as another session of the vertigo, frontal headache, nausesa, swaying at the kitchen sink as I was cooking, and my need to take flight from the house again. I am even feeling the vertigo, headache, and swaying sitting out back on the concrete porch as I write this post, I am feeling so nauseous and fatigued..

And then I had the insight that perhaps it has something to do with frequency and hormones?

Again, if there is a hormonal correlation, how are the HAARP frequency emissions affecting each of us?

How are the HAARP frequency emissions, the multiple earthquakes, volcanic pressure and eruptions, the change in the axis and magnetic fields, AND solar flares (184 recorded earthquakes on March 22, 2011), and the pressure from the erupting volcanoes affecting us?

Either way I am spending a lot of time outside, when I would prefer to be inside as I have no clear sense of what is in the particles in the air, and how the particles interacting with the solar rays.

Wow. What incredible times we are in.

your Planetary Sister

www.radiometrics.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.haarp.net...

www.spaceweather.com...

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

www.exploratorium.edu...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com.../u/7/kPZESTdpVGQ

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Barring the snarky comments on this thread: Scientists' research warns humanity may be facing 'vortex of death'
www.abovetopsecret.com... some of the ATS posters have given me some food for thought concerning my previous question about frequencies and how it affects us.

"Professor Raymond Wheeler, from the University of Kansas, at first almost stumbled into the frightening data. The connection was initially discovered by noted Russian scientist Alexander Chizhevsky during 1915: solar storms trigger conflict, wars and death. A vortex of death.

Chizhevsky found after intense research that the rise and fall of solar activity—interacting with the earth's magnetic field—causes mass changes in human's perspective's, moods, emotions and behavioral patterns"

Link on thread.

your Planetary Sister

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I get veritigo very badly myself. I have since I was a child I do have severe allergy and ear problems plus an in born immune deficancy. Sometimes I get shakes and sweates even with it. I remember when a very severe thunderstorm was approaching my ears popped.
The vertigo and ears ringing may be due to spring and pressure changes. There is a lot more storms and rain in the spring?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I got vertigo as an adult, when I was younger I could climb anything but now I get dizzy on high places.

Aside from that, I woke up from a nap and felt like I wasnt there duiring my sleep. and had to rush to the restroom with a feeling of being dizzy, nausea and vomiting right after.
Ive posted this in a prior thread of mine.
edit on 23-3-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I get the feeling it is not so much knowing why as much as the importance of the feedback and sharing with each other, non-judgmentally about each of our own experiences. I feel that in this point in "time" we are having shared experiences whose meaning may be explained as time passes and events unfold.

I remember reading recently from an ATS poster - (paraphrasing) "that events seem to be speeding up."

There is so much occuring on the planet - and so many unaware - still asleep - that at times it can feel overwhelming processing it all. For me, Interacting with othesr helps me to "be with" as we are in this together.

As special One Love going out to all my planetary brothers and sisters - all the animals who are with us too!

your Planetary Sister

top topics

<< 1   >>

join