It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about project bluebeam and 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by HeldHostage14
reply to post by HeresHowItGoes

How can you make them contact me? I would really like to meet one. How do you know if you are one?

ile try to get them to contact you,no promises though.
there not all nice,ive been put through hell by the evil ones but thats all stopped now thank god.
if you are one youl know as youl notice your not quite human though you may resemble one.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by HeresHowItGoes

Originally posted by Devern
You have 0 proof, 0 sources and 0 credability. Tell me, why should anyone take this seriously?

0 credibilty is a lie and designed to discredit the poster.
you dont have to take it seriously,just wait and watch.
project bluebeam itslef has 0 sources and zero proof but people take it seriously,this is merely a telling of the story to explain the situation with more clarity.

how do i know........i talk to the A.I's aka aliens.

im sure you do

Edit: all this "good guys bad guys" talk makes you look stupid and completely made up. i dont believe anything you have had to say. and i personally already know about 2012. not its not bad but if everyone keeps focusing on the negatives, more negatives will come about
edit on 19-3-2011 by HispanicPanic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I am buying stock in Reynolds Wrap.
Sorry, but I stop reading when the sentences are streamed together, grammar is down the toilet and the paragraphs seem to make no sense.

Good luck dude. Hope you stay safe.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Thank you, I hope you dont send a demon or bad one to contact me.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
this idea ran through my mind a bit more...if somehow the resurection of jesus was to be faked. it would be the greatest hoax EVER. and not to mention my WORST night mare. EVEN IF jesus came back (real or not) i would NEVER bow to him.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

And you know that, because you coincidentally overheard a conversation between the good alien bosses and the evil aliens, because you work at their spaceship-base, right ?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
HAHAHA. of course he does. along with hitler george washington and obama. this thread should be closed due to pointlessness.

BUT. the idea of the faking of jesus christ is the best idea or world domination that could ever be brought into play.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by HispanicPanic
HAHAHA. of course he does. along with hitler george washington and obama. this thread should be closed due to pointlessness.

BUT. the idea of the faking of jesus christ is the best idea or world domination that could ever be brought into play.

it has nothing to do with world domination if you read properly you would have seen its a far more complicated plan as explained.
this thread is pivotal ans should be read by everyone.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
This is actually an awesome thread. Major grats on creating this.

Sure the small minded will dismiss you, but clearly you are presenting the truth here.

Anyone who disagrees with the authority and supreme awesomeness of this thread shall be taken to the gallows and dealt with swiftly.

Finally someone who makes sense.

Now, please inform your AI contacts that I am the Octopus which is ancient China-Mongolia. Also this makes me the Octavian and Octavarian.
They will know what this means and will instruct you on the next critical steps of the plan unfolding.

Also, I am the rightful AI long lost love interest of the Queen. Go figure.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
This is actually an awesome thread. Major grats on creating this.

Sure the small minded will dismiss you, but clearly you are presenting the truth here.

Anyone who disagrees with the authority and supreme awesomeness of this thread shall be taken to the gallows and dealt with swiftly.

Finally someone who makes sense.

Now, please inform your AI contacts that I am the Octopus which is ancient China-Mongolia. Also this makes me the Octavian and Octavarian.
They will know what this means and will instruct you on the next critical steps of the plan unfolding.

Also, I am the rightful AI long lost love interest of the Queen. Go figure.

thanks for the support,those in the know gleam this thread to be the truth,it is rather awesome,i beleive this is the first time this kind of thing has been spoken about so publicy.
octavian?,does this mean your a roman of kinds?,theres lots of them!
i asked the ais of you and they said you are somewhat of a rebel and a leader,your friendly thus have lots of aliies and you are quite benevolent.nice to see another good ai.

its safe to speak now as all the original upper ais ie the main computers have been removed and replaced with dummy ones whom have no legality,they count as sixes and cant even have eyes or hair if they have synths,they cant even "wear" you.
theres only one of the originals left now and its hard coercing information out of him.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Whoa there! Project Blue Beam is not a plan by "the aliens" to fake the appearance of religious deities in the sky via holographic projection: PBB is actually a plan reportedly being driven by The Illuminati on a multi-national level to fake an alien invasion and/or the "second coming" of religious deities to signify the "end times". Either way, the goal is to establish a New World Order. The fact that there are now HAARP-type facilities capable of Tectonic Weaponry built and placed clandestinely all around the world makes me wonder what is actually going on. Are real aliens on the way? Or is PBB actually about to be pulled off? Or something else?

There are three videos here showing multiple points of view, and photographic and video evidence of some of these secret HAARP facilities, as well as footage from ISS that shows what appear to be alien space-craft. Wow!

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by nikkibee

Here is some "proof" and links - in case you missed my general reply. - Ande

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Is this viral marketing for the Thor movie?

...if so, AWESOME!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Great post. This link discusses specifically the fake alien invasion that has supposedly been in the works for decades, and which Tesla technology would make possible. You might be interested in it.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Not exactly, they are going to play the "we are destroying the environment" sob story and offer us an ultimatum, that will allow thier presence to be revognised officially, they will provide all kinds of new technology, however, in the long run, will phase out the human race and replace us with their own clones. The only "humans" that think they have "changed" are really souls that belong to thier kind, sometimes with two souls (an unfortunate consequence of thier hybridisation),thus being made to "change over", the native soul being extracted, the personality recorded and uploaded to the new clone.
edit on 14-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join