It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

43 dolphins found dead on Gulf Coast - Is this the sign of the coming New Madrid Earth Quake?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Cool we agree on that at least.
Dolphins have been swimming in shaky seas for a long time, this poison is fairly new.
I know you said the experts said... but experts generally work for big corporations.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
not only that there was a earth quake here, feb 18
here's a link for picture of where it happened

www.wkrg.com/media/news8/Earthquake_location_3_thumb.JPG

in just a minute i will find the thread that was already started

here a link for old thread on quake

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread664693/pg1

edit on 17-3-2011 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedomataprice
Umm
Is your RSOE EDIS different than mine? I don't see any current event in the gulf.

Not saying your not telling the truth, I just want to know if I need (or can) change my settings on that site to see events like this.

thanks,
Freedom

Thats the weird thing, they dont have it in the mass die offs sections, and it dissapeared again, I can't believe this, I cant find it in the google search either, it should be in the long term rolling events on RSOE., damn it I knew I should of screen captured it.

heres the only link I can find to the story.

dolphins

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle

Originally posted by hapablab
its scary because I literally just watched the video of that geologist saying about the dolphins and then a min later found that at RSOE, so yeah it looks very scary now with the dolphins

That interview with the geologist AND the New Zealand beached whales hit me in the face like a ton of bricks (in case you didn't notice with all my exclamation points (lol). Excellent catch - we make a good team

I too hope it does NOT happen. There are several nuclear power plants along or very near that fault line.

Thank you and Yes we do make a good team!!!, I just wish RSOE didnt get rid of the story, I can't find it on there now either, strange.
and speaking of nuclear plants, Im in Illinois, we have 11!! so talk about scared.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

You have got to be kidding me. Where's your logic?

I believe the animal deaths are more of a product of problems with the Earth's electromagnetic field and not crustal movements.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
OP, I read your link, and just to clarify....you are speaking of the dolphins that washed up on 2-24-2011 as noted RSOE, Right? I have searched and do not see any new reports of dolphins washing up in the gulf since then. Just asking for clarification in case people do not read the link and assume you are sharing a new report.

Also, you may be interested to know that there is an excellent main ATS thread already discussing the new madrid fault here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have followed that thread from page one to the last and there was brief discussion of the dolphins.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
and here's a report about the dolphins three days after the quake.

current.com/news/93014392_baby-dolphins-are-washing-up-dead-along- the-gulf.htm
edit on 17-3-2011 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Hi Harry Tuttle,

Thank you for posting this thread as I feel it is very important.

I didn't notice that anyone provided this update from the link that you provided in the OP. Please forgive me if it's a repeat.

Situation Update No. 4
On 16.03.2011 at 03:52 GMT+2

Add Lillian to the growing list of locations where a dead dolphin has washed ashore. It happened again Tuesday afternoon. An afternoon walk along the shoreline of Perdido Bay and a grim discovery.

Read more here...
hisz.rsoe.hu...

I'm pretty sure that "Tuesday" would be the Tuesday immediately prior to March 16th, or they would have said that it's not.

Poor Dolphins.
Two sad faces because I don't see an emoting option for tears.
edit on 17-3-2011 by Antoniastar because: spaced a bracket.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Oil or Corexit

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Harry, just to let you know I posted about your hypothesis and your thread link here on "Earthquake Swarm in Arkansas Intensifies. Memphis, Tennessee could be epicenter for the next big one" at ....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe we'll get someone to bite.
There are some brainiacs over there that might be able to help out. They're really into earthquake stuff.

I really think you're on to something big here.

Thanks to you, and others like you, maybe animals around the world won't die in vain.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
LOL madrid.
How about corexit or oil, suffocation due to gummed up gills?
Now i know why all the new madrid hype, it is conveniant way of passing on BP's responsibility.

yeah it's a bit strange how the dolphins die in a area where there was a massive oil spill in the not to distant past.

i think your spot on with your assesment. earthquake....no, oil spill effects.......yes.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
No, it's like a sign of Corexit (notice the subliminal similarity to "corrects it") poisoning or something.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
i don't get it, so just because there's a fault there, the dolphins died? that doesn't make sense to me, specially since fish and other species are dying everywhere. what does sense to me is that the ocean is really contaminated.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I thought it might be more related to the fact that dolphins/whales die because of gases released prior to big earthquakes/crust movements.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
hey luckily i was looking at the info you had posted earlier and went to the ROSE link when it was still up. i just so happen to have Corel screen capture. so here it is.

edit on 17-3-2011 by asher because: link not working

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by asher

If you click on OP's original link, which is referring to the event from 2-24-2011 as it shows here

hisz.rsoe.hu...

Then at the top of the page, you will see a tab that says "Event Description". If you click on that tab, it will go to the story in your screencap, which is still working as an active link when you click "Event Description".

The event however, is not currently listed on the main page at RSOE under animal die off's. But the links are still active, just hidden.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Yet another die off of an animal that uses the earth's magnetic field for navigation, like the birds, bees, fish, etc...

Are there any animals that don't use the magnetic field for navigation dying...?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Hi...excellent work. Considering the die-off before the New Zealand and Japan earthquakes, it seems wise to keep tabs on similar occurrences as they could be precursors to an earthquake happening. As the adage goes...'its better to be safe than sorry'...and so..if such a posting on ATS could help one be better informed and prepared, then your effort harryturtle...is applauded.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Wow,. between all the issues in Japan
The latest news of the USGS guy making predictions
and the fish, whales and dolphins
everybody making predictions of earthquakes from dreams,.
hmmm,.
I better go get some pop corn

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

I know huh. Too bad my popcorn popper went on the fritz.

I predict there will be more predictions. More p'corn please.

edit on 10-4-2011 by Antoniastar because: teyepoe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join