It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

43 dolphins found dead on Gulf Coast - Is this the sign of the coming New Madrid Earth Quake?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
You remember how 107 pilot whales beached themselves 1 day before the great Christchurch Earthquake?

Well this just in on the RSOE EDIS website!!!:

At least 43 dolphins have now been found dead along the Gulf Coast, many of them baby dolphins. Louisiana Wildlife & Fisheries agents say it is an unusually high number of dolphins found dead or dying. LDWF Marine Mammal Strandings Coordinator Mandy Tumlin says 26 dolphins have been found beached since the first of the year in the state. She says the oil spill doesn't easily explain all the animal deaths, "There was an increased in mortalities observed in 2010, that were being investigated prior to the oil spill." Tumlin says not all beached dolphins found have been dead. She says one was recovered alive and is getting medical treatment and another seemed fine once placed back in open water. She says testing will be done to determine what killed the others. In Louisiana, about 80 dolphin deaths is average for a whole year. Tumlin says necropsy labs are backed up with other oil spill-related testing and it's hard to say when they may know something about the dolphin deaths. Mississippi and Alabama have reported at least 19 dead baby dolphins washing up along the coast.

And just LOOK where this dolphin die off happened. DIRECTLY south of the New Madrid fault:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4680721b79b7.jpg[/atsimg]

So is this the sign we've been waiting for??

Is the "Big One" on the New Madrid Fault about to happen!!!???

ATS user "hapablab" discovered and posted about this event here.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
LOL madrid.
How about corexit or oil, suffocation due to gummed up gills?
Now i know why all the new madrid hype, it is conveniant way of passing on BP's responsibility.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Lol ok now your scaring me

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
WOW, awesome job and linking it to the New Madrid fault line, I would of never thought of that, its scary because I literally just watched the video of that geologist saying about the dolphins and then a min later found that at RSOE, so yeah it looks very scary now with the dolphins, I so hope that it doesnt come true but then I think why would the dolphins do this and c'mon it wasn't the oil spill, give me a break.

Keep up the awesome work with the threads!!.

Thanks for the credit at the end, I really can't post a thread if I tried lol.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab
its scary because I literally just watched the video of that geologist saying about the dolphins and then a min later found that at RSOE, so yeah it looks very scary now with the dolphins

That interview with the geologist AND the New Zealand beached whales hit me in the face like a ton of bricks (in case you didn't notice with all my exclamation points (lol). Excellent catch - we make a good team

I too hope it does NOT happen. There are several nuclear power plants along or very near that fault line.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
LOL madrid.

Umm....dolphins are mammals. They don't have gills.

Did you miss this interview the other day with the geologist?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
LOL madrid.
Now i know why all the new madrid hype, it is conveniant way of passing on BP's responsibility.

Dolphins don't have gills. They are mammals.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit: seems like Harrytuttle beat me to it. (and i even registered to tell you.
)
edit on 16-3-2011 by Devern because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab
c'mon it wasn't the oil spill, give me a break.

Cmon? we know there is poison in the water.
There has been media hype of people dying recently.
We cannot rule out the possible.
But really who is gonna do a real autopsy on said dolphins, and if done could the results be skewed to show "Hmmm we dunno"?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I would be more inclined to think it was related to the Gulf, either from the oil spill or geological activity there.

The New Madrid is over 500 miles from the Gulf Coast.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
There have been dolphins dying or having still borns from Florida to Louisiana. My first reaction is to go with BP.
I wouldn't rule out an EQ though. NZ had the whales, California had the sardines die before Japan.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Devern

LOL you rock and i just thought about that.
Good catch there.
Ok their little breathy things whatever they may be called.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Yes i did miss the interview.
Yeah i ate crow in the previous post on the gill thing.

Or maybe i didn't as i try to steer clear of the msm.
Is poisoning a possibility?
Can we agree it is possible?
Swimming in poison can be bad imho.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
the article said 80 dolphin deaths annually is normal.....so not sure about this yet.....

i would also blame BP for some of these

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
If they were adult dolphins,
like the adult whales that washed up,
then maybe.

With it being all baby dolphins
I would look for a more recent toxic event
than look for an impending quake.

:|
David Grouchy

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Umm
Is your RSOE EDIS different than mine? I don't see any current event in the gulf.

Not saying your not telling the truth, I just want to know if I need (or can) change my settings on that site to see events like this.

thanks,
Freedom

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

The Gulf itself is full of fault lines and has had numerous earthquakes in the past.

There are even volcanoes in it that spew asphalt.

Those would be other potential sources of some kind of toxic release.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Of course it's possible - but the experts doubt it (says in the explanation of the article).

Also, someone mentioned that the New Madrid fault is 500 miles away, well...

Actually it's only about 450 miles away, but the beached whales on Stewart Island were about 350 miles away from Christchurch. So, your point is moot.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed
the article said 80 dolphin deaths annually is normal.....so not sure about this yet.....

i would also blame BP for some of these

80 dolphins in one year, but this was 43 dolphins in ONE DAY (and we're not even 25% through the year yet). So, it's not "normal" - even the experts in the article STATED that this is very unusual.

Did you even read the article???

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Fair enough and i do recognize that is a possibility.
But it seems the die offs have been more.....advertised since the poison was put in the water.
The fault lines have been there for at least 5 years maybe even 5 billion!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

My point is moot? What was my point? I pointed out it was far away. From New Madrid, MO to the Gulf Coast where these dolphins washed up is still around 500 miles. If you drive its over 550 miles. I don't know where you came up with 450.

I am looking at it with Google Maps.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join