It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

radiation levels portland oregon

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
hello all i am in portland oregon and if you look here
www.radiationnetwork.com...

radiation levels are getting higher litterlay bye the minute. it is safe to say im scared plus i havent been feeling to well. What is your guyses opinion and what should i do . because at this point there is a good chance im going to be in trouble.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Calm down. I've been watching this site for a few days and these levels fluctuate often, by a somewhat large amount. Even more so, the site doesn't evaluate each posting.

Don't-freak-out.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I hope everything will be ok. Pray to God. Move farther away. Get some potassium iodine pills. Find a radiation proof safe house.

link   
Those are normal background radiation levels, There is a legend under the map that tells you the levels are not considered high until they reach 126.
edit on 16-3-2011 by binkbonk because: (no reason given)

link   
Is anyone else around you feeling sick? Are you sure it's not just a placebo effect? Also, what did that link provide, it just shows there is a nuclear site by you, along with all the east coast..... Please explain your symptoms....
edit on 16-3-2011 by XxRagingxPandaxX because: (no reason given)

link   
The radiation level is still very well below normal, average is anywhere from 5 to 60...you're looking at 40 right now with the alert level set to 130.... I think you're just sick from paranoia

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
yes but normal for here as ive monitered for weeks is 20 not 50 sorry im on edge at the moment

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX
Is anyone else around you feeling sick? Are you sure it's not just a placebo effect? Also, what did that link provide, it just shows there is a nuclear site by you, along with all the east coast..... Please explain your symptoms....
ive had a hedach for the longest time nauses plugged ear hurts im just feeling bad

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tamenie

sounds like allergies or a cold.

Dude you in the all clear... I think you just got yourself all worked up, and when your like that you can't think clearly, just try to relax and realize it's all in your head... your fine!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
The levels were actually higher earlier. Also, levels in Denver have been higher for much of the day. All still within very "normal" readings at least for the past two days that I've been watching this. It would take much higher readings to really affect your health. Try to relax although I know its not easy with all that's going on - take a break from the news and computer and listen to some music.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Theres not even a number by portland? Seattle does. But 30 is regular, it was at 40 a while ago.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Im in AZ, and Ive experienced no real radiation increase. In my opinion, its paranoia.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX
reply to post by tamenie

sounds like allergies or a cold.

Dude you in the all clear... I think you just got yourself all worked up, and when your like that you can't think clearly, just try to relax and realize it's all in your head... your fine!

haha ya its just this is the first time i recall anything bad of this perporito possibiole of happing in oregon so i am worked up not much happens in oregon haha no fault lines we had a tunamie from japan of witch was 4 feet high haha and sorry for my spelling

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mizd18

Ya the news can get to you sometimes, so much gloom and doom and fear mongering, while the Earth often is in crises they just want good ratings, news is a business too you have to remember...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tamenie

I cannot remember where i read it but your concerns are noteworthy.
It seems radiation is attracted by rain, coffee, grunge rock and at times flannel.
Naaaw i'm kiddin, you got placebo fever, take 2 shots and call me in the mornin.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I'd go to California and go get a big stash of weed to calm the nerves and also it what the doctors are prescibing for irradiated chemo patients to ease the pain......... plus it would alleviate some of the symptoms you aready have of flu bug or whatever you have going wrong. If it is the placebo effect then just smoke some weed and chill out.
edit on 16-3-2011 by agentblue because: had to add more references to some sticky bud in my stoner post and i don't even smoke weed

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tamenie

ya I see what you mean.... Just take it easy man
... take the news and media with a grain of salt, lot of fear mongering now days. And as far as the radiation goes your fine. Try to relax and enjoy yourself, you may even find that you start to feel better, anxiety will do that to you.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by agentblue

Just letting you know, youre not supposed to comment about illegal drugs on ATS

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by agentblue

haha oregon is a pretty green state if ya catch my drift. we have 5 growers around my street and a medical clinic across the street from dairy queen witch is really close to me so im covered

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by chancemusky

really is this why we see alot of threads about the legalization for theese ''drugs'' and updates on them. And this is offf topic but do you really care

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join