It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Tsunami.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SunTzu22

Off topic point of interest: I have been on the USS Blueridge, the flagship of the 7th fleet. This was in 1987/8 in Hong Kong. I met a guy in a night club there who was a photographer on that ship, he took me onboard to show me arround, It was amazing. You know they have sledge hammers in the (I don't know what it is called) main operations room where the admiral directs the fleet. He explained that if they ever got boarded they would be used to smash up all the computers and equipment, maps etc. He also showed me one of the radio rooms! WOW. And some pictures he had taken of various armaments being fired off - fantastic stuff to see, even though I should not have been looking at it realy. I still have a Blueridge lighter from those days.

Back on topic now! lol I personally don't think there will ever be another war of such scale. Not a war which would involve millions of foot soldiers, like WW2 any way. If things really kick off it will be automated/aireal etc. In fact (My hunch) it won't even go nuclear - well, North Korea may, Iran? India/Pakistan? Who knows. but the US and other Western countries will not use the nuke in anger again, I feel very sure of that.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join