It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First radiation alert for US Midwest, Ontario, Quebec. More to come on Thurs and Fri for West coast.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Ontario and Quebec already? How did it bypass British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba?( all of which is 2,908,433 square kilometers added up). and let's not forget the Rocky Mountains that line the whole west coast of Canada which would act as a sort of barrier blocking some(not all) of the radiation from hitting the mainland.....?

.... Unless of course it took a detour through the US like I do when traveling to see family because there's just too many lakes in Canada!(although i'm sure that's a good thing...). it's faster to go south across the boarder, then drive to the next boarder crossing and swing back up. i guess it is possible the radiation cloud could have figured that out by using Google Map...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Its amazing what the Japanese have been through already . Large earth quake followed by a tsunami and then a nuclear plant having possible meltdowns .Well the last one might be the one we all inherit. Hmm A third of the worlds oceans were made wormwood. doesn't wormwood translate to Chernobyl roughly? Just a thought shouldn't the real concern be the spent fuel rods that are currently on fire and there is a strong possibility that the coolent water for that is absen't.
Whats next?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by loagun

Here's the jetstream until 18th March:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

@ChemtrailsUK , Bob Dobbs reporting. Infowars tweeted it also.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
the libyan army has a better chance of making its way over here (california) then the "deadly" radiation does
edit on 17-3-2011 by hbpdfsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by loagun

See the link on YTube. It was heading a little south, then going up and then across the Midwest, etc. Unfortunately I haven`t been able to find any online monitoring of Canadian coast.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
This video shows a screen grab of the 235 reading in Bakersfield, CA

edit on 17-3-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Oops, can you fix the link, burntheships?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Maybe just maybe its nanno "smart" fallout and inadvertantly knew it was easier to get into the USA from the south....
2nd line yeah Im being sarcastic sorry....

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

something about that screenshot does not ring true, numbers generated by computer software that is functioning correctly should always be equidistant and the 5 is nearly sheered off the circle. all the other numbers are equisitant in their circles, 235 is the only one with the spacing off.

just saying

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
You guys all need to chill out.

good grief.

Not to mention this is Dutchsinse...who is a notorious fear monger and pretty much hoaxer. He was FOR SURE the New Madrid was going to have a major quake due to the blizzards this year

He also thought ground scatter patterns from doppler radars were HAARP signatures and that it was causing the blizzards

I wouldn't trust this guys youtube videos to tell me the sky was blue.
edit on 17-3-2011 by MindSpin because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2011 by MindSpin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Ok so earlier i basically said there was nothing to worry about state side, and now i find this video of the US Surgeon General. nation.foxnews.com...

I dont know what to believe anymore, and i am in Minesotta so i have no real fear at all i just want to know what the truth is.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

I live in Green Valley Ranch near DIA no such thing happened

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by alchemist2012

Here`s a different screenshot. Screenshot

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by onyx718

How did you connect to it? All I can see is "The URL contained a malformed video ID.
Sorry about that."

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Look what I just found......

They're blocking the Japanese from popular websites now:

______beforeitsnews/story/487/136/Japan_Requests_U.S._To_Block_Popular_Websites.html

Interesting.......

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by enament
Its amazing what the Japanese have been through already . Large earth quake followed by a tsunami and then a nuclear plant having possible meltdowns .Well the last one might be the one we all inherit. Hmm A third of the worlds oceans were made wormwood. doesn't wormwood translate to Chernobyl roughly? Just a thought shouldn't the real concern be the spent fuel rods that are currently on fire and there is a strong possibility that the coolent water for that is absen't.
Whats next?

Where did you see that it got to canada already?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyeseer

Originally posted by enament
Whats next?

Where did you see that it got to canada already?

Are are you talking about the new york times simulation? That is just a simulation.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

take a look at this thread and see why this doesn't even compare to the 2 bombs we dropped there

www.abovetopsecret.com

Basicly this could be more radiation released than all the bombs we set off in the western hemisphere combined

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Fixed the video, www.youtube.com...

Comments about the 235 reading taken, under consideration.

Its possible, I guess that someone would be that sick to fake something...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join