It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michio Kaku with Dire Message about Japan

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew
Please note that Michio Kaku is a physicist and not an engineer.....

Those who doubt the genius of Dr. Kaku, eat crow pie often.

Japan weighs need to bury nuclear plant

TOKYO (Reuters) – Japanese engineers conceded on Friday that burying a crippled nuclear plant in sand and concrete may be a last resort to prevent a catastrophic radiation release, the method used to seal huge leakages from Chernobyl in 1986.

It was the first time the facility operator had acknowledged burying the sprawling complex was possible, a sign that piecemeal actions such as dumping water from military helicopters or scrambling to restart cooling pumps may not work.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Regenmacher

Best option as I was saying, bury the darn reactors in sand and then concrete.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Regenmacher

I never doubted Kaku's genius.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
At least Kaku is taking this seriously.

I agree with his plan. Put a lid on this thing, literally.

To the person who speculated that Kaku is Maitreya, that's funny. He does predict stuff in the media all the time. That's a good one thanks for the laugh..

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar

America's top nuclear official told Congress today that the pool cooling spent fuel rods at the crippled Japanese nuclear complex had lost most of its water or all of its water, a potentially catastrophic situation.

Michio Kaku:

"We're very close now to the point of no return," Dr. Michio Kaku, a theoretical physicist, said. "It's gotten worse. We're talking about workers coming into the reactor perhaps as a suicide mission and we may have to abandon ship."

"We have cracks now, cracks in the containment vessels...and if those cracks grow or if there's an explosion, we're talking a full blown Chernobyl, something beyond Chernobyl," Kaku said.

edit on 16-3-2011 by antar because: (no reason given)

Hi antar, thanks for posting.

Those are indeed very disturbing words, so let’s hope that we won't come to that point of no return now, because that would mean a disaster of an unbelievable scale.

Let's hope that if we will have all the luck in the world once again, as we had with what could have happened in Chernobyl back then, and what could have happened recently in the Gulf of B.P. Oil Disaster, the TPTB will finally decide that it is time now to start

The elimination of oil, coal and gas as sources of energy generation, thus the elimination of air and water pollution related to the transport and use of these fuels. Oil spills, global warming, illnesses from air pollution, acid rain etc can and must be ended within 10-20 years;

We have identified insiders and scientists who can prove, in open Congressional hearings, that we do in fact possess classified energy generation and anti-gravity propulsion systems capable of completely and permanently replacing all forms of currently used energy generation and transportation systems.

These devices access the ambient electromagnetic and so-called zero point energy state to produce vast amounts of energy without any pollution.

Such systems essentially generate energy by tapping into the ever-present quantum vacuum energy state – the baseline energy from which all energy and matter is fluxing.

All matter and energy is supported by this baseline energy state and it can be tapped through unique electromagnetic circuits and configurations to generate huge amounts of energy from space/time all around us.

These are NOT perpetual motion machines nor do they violate the laws of thermodynamics – they merely tap an ambient energy field all around us to generate energy.

This means that such systems do not require fuel to burn or atoms to split or fuse. They do no require central power plants, transmission lines and the related multi-trillion dollar infrastructure required to electrify and power remote areas of India, China, Africa and Latin America.

These systems are site-specific: they can be set up at any place and generate needed energy. Essentially, this constitutes the definitive solution to the vast majority of environmental problems facing our world.

Source; DISCLOSURE PROJECT BRIEFING DOCUMENT
Written and Compiled by: Steven M. Greer, M.D., Director and Theodore C. Loder III, Ph.D.
April, 2001

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
He was just on network Tv and had some very dire information to pass on his thoughts about what is happening.
I cannot quote at this time but what he said was that the current direction is like using a squirt gun on the reactors.

I have never seen him so angry and desperate for action on the part of any issue. he called for the Japanese Military to fly jets in NOW and to seal the leaking reactors with cement and other chemicals to stop the worst case scenario from happening which he said would kill many people and make Japan uninhabitable.

I am going to try and find this interview it is a must see!

I saw that interview too. I did like the line about the "squirt gun".
I've seen him on the History channel too and really enjoying watching him.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I love listening to what Michio Kaku has to say and he is right on about burying that monster the sooner the better fill that mess with sand and concrete.. Kaku knows he has been lied to and is very mad i hope they listen to what he has to say..

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
People should be critical of what pop scientist Kaku says. He's a media whore who only wants to further his position
I'd rather listen to what Stanton Friedman, who's actually a nuclear physicist, has to say on the matter

edit on 18-3-2011 by cripmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Just spotted this new interview where Kaku clams the reactors passed the "kiss of death" once sea water began being used. I tend to agree that, due to the impurities and salt in the sea water, the reactors are likely unsalvageable now; so the Chernobyl option does seem to be the most logical course of action.

edit on 3/18/11 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Please, keep us posted, before anyone steps in and deletes the interview form existence.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by WillNiendick

I have been so darn busy in the past days that I think it is awesome other members have stepped up to the plate here and taken control of the newest updates and interviews by DR Kaku.

If anyone had created this thread it would be one I subscribe to just to stay abreast of Dr Kaku's wisdom which regardless of what the trolls in this thread have to say, I trust almost completely.

I do agree with the above poster who stated Dr Kaku was lied to initially and only after discovering the real facts behind the challenges, he jumped up to center stage and is yelling from the mountaintops to save not only Japan but the entire planet.

Never have I witnessed Dr Kaku so emotionally charged and downright angry. Makes me validate his humble humility and human condition.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I have a strong feeling that Kaku is soon going to look like a complete ass...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Please explain why you think this?

Oh, 2nd line......

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by buskey
Please explain why you think this?

Oh, 2nd line......

He may have jumped the gun (OMG!! China Syndrome!!) on what's going on at Fukushima Daiichi. He's on a book tour right now for the newly released Physics of the future. Coincidence?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Good work. Missed this one, sorry.

S&F&

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Oh man another member brought this to our attention, you have to listen to this at least once:

Om...

DR Kaku states this is far worse than 3 mile island and potentially worse than Chernobyl.

edit on 29-3-2011 by antar because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2011 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Here is the latest interview with Dr Kaku and it is one hell of a ride. I am listening to this for the second time just to get what is being shared here, the info is fast paced and straight shooting.

From Democracy Now:

edit on 17-4-2011 by antar because: Now not today

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thanks for these updates! Great vid! S&

...Tokyo Electric, British Petroleum, Enron, ...we should make a BIG list.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join