It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michio Kaku with Dire Message about Japan

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Could you tell me what the graphs have to say about all this? Did you see it coming or do you see anything in the coming days or weeks?

Great to see you back.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Absolutely love Michio Kaku

I was wondering when he was going to say something, state his opinion on the matter publicly etc,

thanks for posting S&F

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Michio Kaku has always been an inspiration. It is blatantly obvious the Japanese Government is trying to hide something with the help of others and using the media as a tool.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hillynilly

At first it is always a general rule of thumb for the media to not cause mass panic - hence he must have been made to contradict his beliefs?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I saw him on the news Tuesday morning saying this. He is almost never this direct about anything. He is usually calm and reasoning. Right now, he is pissed and he even said that they (they being the Japanese government) aren't listening to him and others saying the same thing. I truly hope this isn't some honor thing that is preventing them from accepting help and advice. Can you imagine Tokyo being uninhabitable for 6 thousand years? It's kind of a big city. I hope somehow this can be stopped at least where it is now.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by buskey

Dude, what the hell is up with your avatar.
Sorry I went off the subject, I digress...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

I think he's just another tool of the NWO.

Yet more doomsday, fearmongering, ballyhooey to add to the huge, steaming pile of # that's already growing with each passing day.

Seriously?

Since when shouldn't people be fearful of 3 nuclear reactors melting down with hundreds of tons of spent fuel rods and hundreds of tons of active fuel rods??

Since when has the truth become fear mongering? You don't think the public should be informed of these events?

Wow...

As for being a tool of the NWO - you really seem to be grasping at straws in your entire post to this thread... your acting more of a tool than Michio Kaku. At least he doesn't want to censor information.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I get the feeling Michio is going to wind up being that Maitreya guy.

He just started coming onto the scene and talks about the things that Maitreya does. All predictions and what he says about UFO's and such also are right in line.

I think whatever Mr. Kaku says or predicts, I think we should take very seriously. Something tells me he has great connections on things that we don't.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I wouldn't swear to it but I think that Joe in the video is a known troll here at ATS....lol.....he sounds like one anyway.....when he said, "Worst Case scenario, the US could not get any radiation from it at all" I like a man that is faithful to his masters !!!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
..... he said was that the current direction is like using a squirt gun on the reactors..

Here's the video you are referring to:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
GE ABWR Diagrams

informative post on what the reactor actually looks like by component and the general plant layout

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I believe that the Japanese government may have replaced some of the MOX fuel rods with enriched Uranium.

They would have done this for clandestine weapons production purposes.

When the control rods were inserted, the reactor simply did not shut down (it just slowed it).

Then the coolant boiled away.

He's pissed because he realizes that he has been lied to.
edit on 17/3/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I heard dr. kaku was supposed to be on good morning america this morning , I set it to dvr, as soon as I get home I will record and upload. I think hes one of the few good scientists left to listen too.

Will upload within the next hour.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
i dont understand why they havent started pouring concrete on it by now? has the desired level of radioactivity not been reached or something? there is no hope for this situation, and to pretend like spraying water on it is going to help at all is insane...seal the whole freaking thing off with concrete, the longer they wait to begin, the longer it will take before this all ends...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenmacher

Michio Kaku on how to battle this Godzilla.

Definetly one of the coolest scientists around. I doubt he was lying before. And the passion in his voice and body lingo says he's not liying now. He speaks, with sense urgency that should be there, imo. At the same time I believe he is right. Containment at all cost. should be the objective.

This thread actually gives me some hope ! So SnF and a
for the OP. Also if you like peanut butter cookies? The wife is making a batch right now.
edit on 17-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
I think he's just another tool of the NWO.

I would agree with that assessment

I felt this way right after he made his
spill on the LA Missile sighting.
Well, even before that, lol

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by HenryPatrick

I don't think they have the equipment for the job. The Mi-26 is the largest and most powerful helicopter ever built.

Operation of Helicopters During the Chernobyl Accident

About 6000 of such flights were executed. The treated area encompassed 2500 hectare. This task was executed by the crews of the Mi-26, Mi-6, and Mi-8 helicopters and the An-12 airplane. Four tanks with a capacity of 14 tons were installed on the Mi-26 helicopter, while the tank on the airplane had a capacity of 15 tons.

edit on 17-3-2011 by Regenmacher because: typo

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

He's also saying it's time to bring the the concrete and sand...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Please note that Michio Kaku is a physicist and not an engineer. What Michio is basically doing is trying to do the job of an engineer as a physicist. It is like a fireman trying to do the job of a police officer! Though engineering stems from the sciences ( physics, chemistry, etc.), do realize that engineering is APPLIED science.

Any engineer worth their weight would know that the most effective coolant to date , especially in terms of cost, is water. I think sand and concrete at this point would only try to contain the radiation, and with the cores being at extremely high temperatures, you will see the concrete/sand will easily succumb under the extreme temperatures of the cores.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Here is the interview I was looking for in the OP, Mods if you would please place it in the OP for me? Thankyou.

edit on 17-3-2011 by antar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join