It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats your weapon for the Zombie Apocalypse?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
After a good deal of thought, I am still torn between my kiezer blade or the "homemade" plastique I learned to make. (maybe I should not have said that)

But, you know what they say -- "With dynamite and duct tape, you can fix anything at least once!"

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
EASY!!! My 18" Remington 870 Tactical with 7-shot extension tube. Loaded, of course, with single or double ought buckshot!!! www.everydaynodaysoff.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
velcro sneakers (so as to never trip over my shoelaces)
lithium grease (coat myself so the baddies couldn't grab me)
stay around a bunch of people i didn't like (that are for sure slower than me)
febreeze (cuz zombies smell bad)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Reality!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
A pair if Ice Axes would be my melee weapon of choice. As for long range, I might opt for a bow/arrows

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
If I needed to have a weapon, I'd get a shotgun and pack the shells full of coins. BANG...SPLAT!

Warning Graphic Zombie Splatness!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
An M&P15 .223 ($699 at jetguns)
A Glock 9mm
Some swords
couple of bats
If I can fit it into ONE duffle bag, then it counts as just one weapon

And that's only until I find a tank to borrow.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I'd have a 12 gauge shotgun/pulse rifle! With plasma capabilities and thermo grenade launcher.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Probably anything that shoots bullets.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRhenn

Originally posted by DaddyBare
this is the one I want

since you never know what your gonna need take everything

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

AND HES ASIAN LMFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Milla Jovovich.
She kicks zombie ass AND gets her chuff out , so I'm happy with that thankyouverymuch.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Sword and guns and fire. But I would be cheap and create a biochem hazardous to biological organisms, it would mostly effect zombies, but also some unlucky humans and other creatures, or do a bit of genetic research have this virus only target the zombie virus.

I would then secure my local town (because sadly our entire town has a plan for just a situation, why? Small town, nothing to do. So the local zombie plan came up. We have plenty of ammo and guns andmfood and fresh clean water and water filters (incase toxicant or virus gets in water supply)

Fortify your local towns with huge walls and electric fences, with guard towers and snipers, have devices that can detect the virus incase of infection, every weapon plan once illegal, would then be legal, so I (and team) would proceed to construct large tesla coils to kill any zombie coming near the town, gut also camras incase, regular folk come across the town, more the merrier.

I doubt it will happen, but nature does allow similar viruses, like one in the amazon that infects ants with spours, then the spours take over the host body, if a similar disease made to target humans or mammals would be scary indeed, I have a plan for every possible situation, even the boring ones. Lol

Too much time on my hands? Probaly yes

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jaycen420

A combat loaded M1 Abrahms tank.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by yrwehere1

A combat loaded M1 Abrahms tank.

Win.
I was looking for something that can run OOA and still protect. This is it! Carmageddon!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Now this is a fun diversion. S&F.

1. Two master-level katanas
2. Utility machete with blued blade
3. Glock 9mm pistol (with silencer)
4. Ruger 9mm pistol (with silencer)
5. Perhaps a flamethrower for special operations into zombie territory.
6. Armor-plated Jeep Commander fitted with a WWII Sherman "Hedgehog" styled "IMPALER" on the front, front doors and back hatch.
7. Plenty of grenades and/or dynamite

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
puzzles.

Zombies are mindless people wandering aimlessly and eating whatever comes on front of them...sounds to me the way to ward off zombification would be to keep your mind active and sharp.

ok, a bit of a metaphore, but whatever...in a real zombie attack, meh...I go back to having a brain being the only real survival gear...what got mankind on top of nature was our mind, not our strength or hand/eye coordination.

secure a place that allows for things to grow (veggies), then just wait it out...bring some puzzle books...raid for food, seeds, fertilizer, and solar panels. Boil water, bury your poo, and just keep surviving until the all clear...be it in a few weeks, or a few years (eventually the things will starve to death)

must be a slow conspiracy day if this made it to the front...I loves me a good zombie thread, but not such threads should be front page material..meh, whatever.
braaainzzzz

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Nuke em from orbit. Only way to be sure.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mindfreak21
ruger 10/22 with a supressor, ten to twenty 50 rnd drums.red dot sight, and find some one that has one of the replacement parts for the action to make it fully auto
have gf/bf sittin there loadin mags with an xd-40, with home loads that have power minus the kick so yu can shoot fast and under control. or i would chill on a roof throwing molotov cocktails with gelled gasoline in them.

until the ones that are set on fire start bumping into your house, and surrounding you. Then were to?
just sayin

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

The nuke.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I don't know if it's been mentioned yet (I didn't read every single reply) but my weapon of choice would be a crowbar. No reloading, sharpening, cleaning, or any kind of maintenance necessary. It's perfect for braining zombies & prying open doors, windows, cabinets, chests, etc. If you can get a lightweight crowbar made of titanium then your good to go.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join