Whats your weapon for the Zombie Apocalypse?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
this is the one I want

since you never know what your gonna need take everything

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I live in London. So, my weapon of choice you ask?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Surely it has to be dental pliers, thus disarming said Zombie

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Bullets have the nasty habbit to... well... run out.

I would take the one I already have

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
"IF" this scenario happened I imagine the best weapon would be the one between my ears.

If we want to talk from logistical stand point, I live in a town of 14,000 surrounded by 90 miles of national forest & mountains on all sides. I have a stock of over 50,000 rounds of ammo so I should be able to eventually "clean up" the town.

In reality..... I would use multiple weapons

Realistically, I suppose the Katana and my suppressed Sig P226 would be best for not drawing more to me before I am ready for them. Sucks though because it's hard to carry without a holster that pits the SIG with the suppressor mounted.

The suppressed 10/22 would be great if it proved to have enough penetration for good head shots.

The Aguila SSS ammo is supposed to have 12" of penetration in ballistic gelatin so it should be fine.
I can sit on my 2nd floor balcony and snipe them all day quietly.

Most likely though I would be screaming like a small girl running through the streets firing my Remington 870 shotgun over my shoulder at the hoards chasing me.

The REAL question is: What do you do when you come across the Jessica Alba zombie?!?!
(that's why I carry duct tape & a ball gag
edit on 17-3-2011 by mwood because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jaycen420

Definatly a shotgun. A Rifle for long range. And CLAYMORES!!! Lots and lots of Claymores!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaddyBare
this is the one I want

since you never know what your gonna need take everything

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Reply to post by James1982

Smart and simple choice.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Treadmills.

I'm going to surround my house with outward facing treadmills.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
xbox controller

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I would have to say that i would feel safe with a Shotgun and a melee weapon like a machete or a sword...a guitar could work real well too if it breaks i have projectiles and large blunt chunks of wood and strings to use to either decapitate or incapacitate zombies... i also would have a pistol on my hip for if TSHTF

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
i would use a gernade because it could blow up a very large group of zombies.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
changed my mind...
I'm just gonna throw my in-laws at them nasty ole Zombies....

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
1-Lightsaber
2-Ray Gun
3-44 magnum
4-SPAS-12
5-Galil

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jaycen420

Chuck Norris.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Segador

The more you know, the better
. After careful consideration for my experience with weapons and my lack of enjoyment for getting zombie blood all over me; I have come up with this. I would very simply need an unlimited supply of round saw blades which could be used to sever heads and legs at a distance but i requires practice which I will need to start soon.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

i think people like the zombie scenarios because it would be so much fun if it happened

No, not fun at all...I would NOT look forward to such a scenario...

Personally, I think our best weapons would be our feet (to get us the hell out of there) and our brains (that while a tasty treat, are also good for figuring out our next move)...

For a melee weapon, I'd use a sturdy Kukri Machete (nice long blade) in one hand, with a Tonfa (or police baton) in the other...but melee combat with a zombie is the LAST thing on my list of things to do...

I'd much rather shoot them with a .22 Rifle. I know, I know, not a very high caliber, but the ammo is cheap, easy to carry, and easy to find...and it isn't likely to go out the back of the head, but rattle around inside (doing more damage to the thing's brain). Also, it's quieter than most.

I'd also like to have a trusty hunting bow, for use when I want to be quiet, and not bring a whole bunch of them my way, but still kill them at a distance.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
My favorite weapon is Parkour cause that way no blood and guts on you. But if I had to choose one I would say samurai sword and ninja trowing star.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
First.... mine would be the browning!!!!!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwood

The REAL question is: What do you do when you come across the Jessica Alba zombie?!?!
(that's why I carry duct tape & a ball gag
edit on 17-3-2011 by mwood because: (no reason given)

Don't forget the rubbers!!!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join