It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats your weapon for the Zombie Apocalypse?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
My weapon would have to be my son-in-law. I'm too old to fight zombies and they would have to be the slow Romero zombies for me to have a chance to get away. Like I said, my son-in-law would be in hog heaven

He would just grab his favorite toy--his AR 15 and blast away.....while I scream in the background.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Of course, if I was female, and good looking, a low cut bra, though while not directly hard on Zombies, will attract the kind of person who directly is.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I would choose a broom with a kitchen knife duct taped to the non bristle end.
Everytime i go to a Smart and Final store i could get a new one!!
I saw this guy twirling a broom on YouTube and it looked cool!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Gotta love a good zombie scenario thread. My first weapon I think would be a kickin' a** German Shepard to alert me to them, and then I could pick my revenge; hmmm...my mini-13 I think for starters and then on to the other guns. When all the guns and ammo are out, maybe I'd go trap 'em like in the movie Legend and do crazy gross experiments on them.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Definitely a Mech. =)

To be more specific. One arm would have a grenade launcher, shotgun and machine gun. The other a blade.

Also limited flight capability, letting me jump a few meters at a time.
edit on 16-3-2011 by thedarklingthrush because:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
My weapon of choice would be the Doppstadt DH 910 Wood Chipper

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Chuck Norris would be my special weapon... or better yet, Chris Costa!!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Super-soaker filled with Dave's Insanely Hot hot sauce, or an equivalently hot sauce. Actually, this is a formidable weapon considering it's possibly fatal effects, plus zombies would get extremely thirsty!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Easy choice, a long blade katana.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
One of these...

and one of these...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Put her on Zombie tracking mode and keep her ammo box full, as well as my Whiskey drink.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I would choose a broom with a kitchen knife duct taped to the non bristle end.

dont even know why thats funny , just is.

but i like the idea of getting all samurai on those slow zombie ass's
*goes to buy masamune sword and some kendo armour*

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jaycen420

I think the best weapon would be the Slap Chop, heck after pulverizing the zombie with it you could then slice it, dice it, mince it or even make zombie spaghetti noodles, fun for the whole family. Maybe i'd even get the headset as well for that official look the guy on the infomercials has mainly for intimidation purposes because if seen with that in public by a zombie i'm sure they'd think twice about messing with me.

This would be my next choice of weapon:

Tactical Ky/DrP Water balloons filled with a mix of KY Warming Jelly and Dr Pepper because KY jelly is highly toxic to zombies and I figure the warming part would add a little extra knock down power coupled with the fiz of Dr. Pepper that would eat away at their rotted flesh like acid. Oh yeah and you also need a pair of Oakley tactical gloves with the kevlar/carbon fiber reinforced knuckles give good adhesion to the balloons for a little extra oompf behind your throw and you have a cool set of gloves they would be distracted by because they secretly have a fetish for kevlar/carbon fiber reinforced tactical gloves. You could also add a bicycle helmet some kevlar reinforce spandex shorts with knee pads, elbow pads for a serious look that means business to the zombies. Did you expect anyone to take this thread seriously???

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
My choice of weapons are as follows:

My 12 gauge pump Mossberg Model 835 ''Ulti-Mag'' along with my shell straps loaded with buckshot.

My .270 Win Mag with scope for far distant attack

My 140 pound Matthews compound bow with overdraw, Vortex Arrows. For stealth

Last but not least, my Gerber Saw/Machete, awesome tool!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
My strategy is to become King of the Zombies. That would make me immune to Zombie attack.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
Being in Canada and not owning any guns, I would have to rely on my swiss army knife and nail clipper...so anyone crossing that front door better be highly motivated !!!!

But if I could choose anything I wanted, I would go for this...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/534bcd65301a.jpg[/atsimg]

Always thought it was kinda cool...

Just don't push the little red button.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

I think the best weapon would be the Slap Chop, heck after pulverizing the zombie with it you could then slice it, dice it, mince it or even make zombie spaghetti noodles, fun for the whole family. Maybe i'd even get the headset as well for that official look the guy on the infomercials has mainly for intimidation purposes because if seen with that in public by a zombie i'm sure they'd think twice about messing with me.

Perfect, thanks for the laugh. However, you'd have to come up with a solution as to how you're gonna get the zombies cut into the regular size pieces that you'd need for the slap chop.

Maybe the wood chipper, THEN the slap chop?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
My strategy is to become King of the Zombies. That would make me immune to Zombie attack.

Better grab the other guy's Slap Chop, a few 8 balls and a hooker.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

I could always just toss the KY/DrP balloon first then when they are incapacitated I could then move in for the kill with the slap chop with headset.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
This is not totally a fair question, just for the fact I would be armed with multiple weapons. guns knives, etc. etc. All sorts of goodies. but I guess if I was in a one weapon situation with those undead ba$t@rd$ I would have to go with a good set of Escrima sticks made of white wax wood. But, just for the sake of lethality I would like to have these customized since we are in a "I Wish" thread. The stick in my left hand would have a five inch blade running horizontally down the center of the stick from the top. For chopping, and slashing. Then, the stick in my right would have a 4 inch double edge blade out the front, but the kicker with this blade would be that it pops out the front like that BA auto knife on page 1. Ive been training with Escrima for 14+ years now, and I think it would be a crazy battle with a few of those things. These are fun threads to answer to when you are bored.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join