It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats your weapon for the Zombie Apocalypse?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

That...simply...is awesome. He'd simply WILL the zombies to die. Winning indeed!

My weapon of choice...flamethrower yeah!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumJunkie
Been gone a good while..interesting thread..

I guess the same stuff I have around here for any other unwanted pests. Lots of firearms. I have about 30 in the safe. I'm sure something would work out OK. a decent 7.62x39 and a 23 gauge though and about anything fall over.

And any self respecting gun nut always has a pretty good pile of ammo and spare mags

edit on 3/17/2011 by DrumJunkie because: (no reason given)

Umm,

There is a .410 caliber, 10 gauge, 12 gauge, 16 gauge, 20 gauge, 28 gauge......never heard of a 23 gauge!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Something I don't believe I have ever seen addressed in any movie.

Usually the scenario is brought on by some mysterious virus. If it's a virus you better be careful with the melee weapons and getting close because one little splash of zombie blood (or juice or whatever) in your eye and you have the virus.

Just like someone with AIDS spitting in your eye......your probably done.

I prefer not to get that close.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mwood

in this case, that's where I switch to sniper mode.
give me a .303 enfield and anything within 1000 yards is lights out. anything bigger then that isn't necessary but to each his own. if you want to use the .50 calibre go right ahead.
also i'd carry a 12 gauge on my back and a pistol if it's possible w/ a backpack full of ammo and a tuna sandwich.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Only weapon I need is my mind.With it regardless of the type I could prepare and use resources around me at my disposal. If I had another weapon I would choose to have the other person using his mind to be with me. It is quite simple. Gun will run out of bullets, swords will break or dull.Eventually food will run out Most people think in the Sitx all you have to do is kill zombies. Unfortunately while the zombies may be eating we are not unless we have the brains. So given the facts say you have fortified your local walmart. And you have survived the first month Hopefully you have made the zombies see you there. They are your Guard dogs. No other raiders or scavengers are going to get to you unless they prove they can and if they do make it they weakened themselves.But beyond that you need to get a food supply and water. Walmart has fertilyzer and seeds, On the roof by the way.. Water well that can be worked out I would suggest buckets and broken sinks. If not well start steaming you own pee. Will only last so long, However given the time of the year you have warm soda pop to get you by after you have the juices of the plants. Hopefully it rains enough if not start digging a well. Hope you run into water before you run into sewer pipes.Even so electricity would be via batteries and bicycle parts.This example is in know way complete but as far as a weapon goes, this is mine and it is only off the top of my head given more then the 15 minutes It took me to think up.
However the first and immediate concern would be getting there. I would use my Neighbors truck. Its a make over deisel truck.So tossing all we have in the back of the truck and moving on we would do what we could to plow through the zombie. Using a small calliber my 22. would do the job clip or kill as many as I could over the dumptrucks roof.Not to worried about bullets as they are light weigth and easy to come by. That said I would not waste my other gun's or that ammo.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Absolutely a Railgun, you can kill numerous zombies with one shot, if they are lined. They are still pretty big, but they will go smaller xD www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Cobra.EXE

Yeah that IS funny! He's even using the wrong eye to sight the target...LMFAO

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
First choice: Plasma rifle in the 40 watt range...

Second choice: The complete weapons loadout package possessed and utilized by The Predator...yes, including the self destruct nuclear power supply accessory...just in case something goes wrong...

Third choice: Whatever the hell the black-ops guys were using in The Eraser...looked like a combination plasma rifle/rail gun with electro-magnetic sights capable of "seeing" through walls...

Fourth choice: Light Saber, or better yet, a double ended Light Saber like Darth Maul's in Star Wars...

Fifth choice: Romulan Type-3 Disrupter circa Star Trek:TOS...

Sixth choice: Phasor circa Star Trek:TOS...

Seventh choice: "Blaster" Star Wars...

Eighth choice: I AM Ironman, the suit and I are one...

Ninth choice: Tank full of liquid nitrogen, a nozzle, and a ballpeen hammer...

Tenth choice: The Force...

If by some astonishingly bad stroke of luck none of those things are available, I suppose I would like to have a longsword or a katana, maybe a chainsaw...some Underdog Super-Energy Pills...

I might set some zombie boobie-traps, like maybe a disguised guillotine with a sign reading, "Free Brains! Inside Here!" pointing towards the 'window', when the zombie sticks their head in to see...THWIP!

Hmm, maybe a bladed boomerang like the one in Road Warrior...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I would create a massive machine capable of sending microwaves into the ionosphere and beam them back down frying the zombie masses and splitting the earth open with a massive earth quake for them all to fall into but obviously this tech doesnt exist yet...........oh wait a min

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Hmmm... Let's see here:

1. Gernade Launcher - Splaters Zombies...
2. 12guage Shotgun Remington 887 with 3.5" Super Mags
3. .45 Cal
4. Kantana

and of course you must always follow the rules...

Rule #2 Double Tape For The Win!!

Grim

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Thebel

Quake 2 FTW! LOL

Grim

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed
if i could get one AA 12 fully automatic shotgun

great vid
winning!

oops....that and a sword and the wielder would be laughing the entire time.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Manchette!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Baseball bat with 6" nails in it

Failing that.. I'd throw my Dire Straits record collection at them..

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

edit on 18-3-2011 by MrKipling because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I'd grab a zombie costume and run as far away from any of you lot as I can get!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
uzi 9mm, 45 longslide with laser sighting, plasma rifle in the 40 watt range.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Primary would be my Mossberg 500 Persuader Tactical. My side arm would be my my S&W 1911. For long range engagements I would use my Savage Edge XP in .308. My last resorts would by my Kahr P380 and my CRKT Ultima knife.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

lets say for some reason you had to run, wouldnt the shark suit slow you down?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join