It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should They Be Worried? I Think They Already Are.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
When many of us research things in the "conspiracy" sector, we often us very large names of either those in the know, or whistle blowers. What I wonder is, have "we" become part of that group? Are we the new face that keeps TPTB up at night. With the concern of many people either on this site or others of dis-info agents, or the gov monitoring us, does that mean that "we" in fact have caused a bump, in what is considered to many to be the bump in the road that can change the world?

I like to think that we are. We are concerned, thoughtful, thorough, and we take no prisoners with false info. I say that we should stand proud to be a few that take what is needed, and has to be shared, and discussed with others as a badge of honor, that we hold dearly and close to our hearts.

So I will openly say the following... I am proud to be a member of an elite group of warriors that seek truth. That seek to openly be understood, that our remarks as they may be , are for the good of all, even if not taken that way. I am happy to be a part with you all here, this may sound corny, but thank you. I have grown and learned and shared much here, and with all the horrible events that have been unfolding, I wanted to be sure that I made that clear.

Peace, and Love, NRE.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Well put my dear, Im proud to be a part of this group too :-)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

As am I. I feel that if we are able to find where we belong, that we become stronger. This is one of the strongest places that Ive been.

Peace, NRE.

join