It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Plea To Humanity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Why do we need a piece of paper to cross the imaginary lines of lands owned by none? Since when did a green piece of paper replace a loaf of brea? Since when did we start to plant dimes in the ground for our harvests? Does a sheep need to hand a wolf a slip of paper to graze? How long have we blindly been following constitutions we wrote and signed not a letter of?
Are we not but willing slaves who awake every morning to trade in our dreams for paper shackles and chains? As we are crammed into cities that are only connected by bottlenecked roads and highways? Cities that have been built in valleys and basins where our once pure water and air from the mountains accumulates and stagnates around us at its greatest toxicity. Cities who's very concentrated infrastructure caters to the spread of death and disease. We have forgotten how to plant our own seeds and are more convenient with filling our dinner table with poisons disguised as pesticides and preservatives.
A good lab rat stays in its cage, moving back and forth through its plastic tubes to run on metal wheels going nowhere as its generates electricity for the outside.

God forbid one who comes to a T in the road and travels strait. Heratical, treasonous lunatics are those who make their own path. Those who by accident stumble across C in an engineered world of A's and B's. The wolfs greatest fear is one who might make their own path and discover something better that the wolf has kept for himself. Even worse he fears of one returning from such a journey to spill the beans. To keep its mansion painted red with a fresh and regular coat of sheeps blood, the wolf will do whatever it can to distract, divide, and misinform the herd.

Evil without a doubt exists, and it strives selfishly to reach the top as unnoticed as possible. Evil thrives greatest in a world full of those who aren't willing or capable of going the extra mile that it can. Inevitably such an evil will grow nearer and nearer to the 'top'. And if evil could kill a billion birds with one stone for evils sake it would. It would spare no expense in taking 99% of this world from 99% of those who's survival depends on it. It would systematically and progressively consume and replicate like a virus...growing and growing as much as possible before it's very presence kills the host. If you paid attention during high school statistics you will recall that we are now at a point where one tenth of one percent of the population 'owns' ninety nine percent of the worlds resources.
As a people we are like single cells of one large multicellular organism. For any organism to have a small centralized cluster of cells in it's body to be metabolizing 99% of its caloric intake leaving the other countless cells starving...this would suggest a foreign cancer. Any cell that is not working to sustain its own existence by working to equally sustain the existence of its trillion counterparts is infected. Inequality is a cancer. The good of the many truely does outweigh the good of the one, especially when the many are but part of one. But to feed others when we cannot feed ourselves? As we starve, instead of biting the hand that doesn't feed, we bite each other to feed the invisible hand. The invisible capstone atop the pyramid of a global panzi scheme.
Withheld is enough food and water to end world hunger 99 times over, in order to suppress the white blood cells of this planet, us. By an evil so decietful and elite its existence is much older than the human history it helped invent. Remember history is written by the victors of a battle.

We no longer work as cells of one body and will selfishly kill what we cannot live without: each other and our planet. All at the expense of a large malaria ridden mosquito that hopefully picked the wrong #ing planet to land on. Our only hope is to flex our muscles and in sacrificing our blood together, pop it like a balloon into infinity.

Thats why it puts numbers on our forehead....licenses...SSS. We are nothing but numbers and calculations to it that bridge graphs of what we minimally needs for survival with maximum productivity. Minimums and maximums of how much bull# we can take without rebellion. We are divided by such varrying poverty and suffering by nation that we cannot see our suffering as a whole and are motivated to climb the ladder by stepping on others.

It has all the numbers on us and more now to make those calculations to genocidal accuracy and precision. Psychological and behavioral profiling data from all our gps tracked cell phones, facebook pages, bank statements, texts and phone calls recorded as terabites of computable information. They have soul sucking down to a science. They are at their greatest position to know the most about their cattle and with the same devices are most capable of teaching and informing us of the black lies they need us to believe. Technologies that are utilized just as much to supress and quarentine real truths as it is in providing false realities. A disease of illusion and sleight of hand used by the highest evils for disguised vampirism.

We now find ourselves in a reality where science teaches us survival of the fittest is our natural state. Where religion teaches origonal sin is our birthright for the sins of father adam. We are not born sinners, nor predators but rather born into a world of ongoing predation and sin that has become embedded in our social structures and collective consciousness. Greed is facilitated and encouraged as part of the American dream. In a world mainly of have nots we look up with aspiration towards the haves. We fight as bottom fish against an insurpassable current to lay eggs up beyond a bend that does not exist. We accept our existence as inclusive to the food chain--becoming the horse that chases the carrot on a stick. We expend our life away for the decietful motives of a false master over a paper machette vegetable. We become illuded by something we can never attain nor truely need to.
Evil has no reserves, it will lie and lie and lie and lie until its target finally believes it. It's nature is that of selfishness; the good of the one at the expense of the many is it's motto. It does not want to reap what it sowes it wants to get something from nothing, to make action without recieving an equal and opposite reaction.

In a world of evil nothing is as it appears to be. Up is down and wrong is right.
All it takes to taint the waters of youth is one bad apple. To unbalance a harmonious equillibrium and make most sin for the sake of sins construction. To make the pure believe they are unpure and believe their actions are natural and accept them as neccissary. Hate and selfishness form a sequence of one by one, two wrongs for a wrong. To poke one man in the eye makes the whole world blind. By signing a social contract with evil we give up our freedom to self govern and self sustain.
We are all the sons and daughters of God, created in his image which could be none other than pure. It is even written that Jesus did not walk on water alone, but that Paul walked with him. Jesus proclaimed that ANY man, possessing even the smallest grain of true faith can command mountains to move. He never claimed to be the son of God--Let alone the only one...but reffered to himself as "the son of man", a product of society.

Stolen from birth, we grow up running and crying into the arms of a false mother who has planted monsters beneath our bed. An abductor who would rather us starve and run to it for fish than ever have us learn to fish for ourselves. What we are taught growing up as to be best for ourselves and the majorityy is a lie specifically tailored for what is really best for a minority. A minority that witholds what is truely best for the individual and inherently best for all. For instance, without poisons in our air, water, and emotional atmosphere, our DNA may be able to self repair and maintain for hundreds of years longer than it currently does. Might our lifespans be shortened to keep us from growing too wise? That latter minority of leeches might surely drown in the sea of blood from a tipped off public that has regained its longevity and self awareness it has since forgotten. "Five to One", by The Doors is the song for this message. "They have the guns but we have the numbers".

Knowing this, they would have us stand as divided as possible without us discovering the united part was a lie.
Our society is littered with their symbols. Like the pyramid we see on the dollar. Why put something on our currency that represents the bonds of slavery and death. Pyramids have always represented slavery since slaves were forced to build them in egypt. Later heads and human hearts would roll down their steps during the Mayan empire. A shot in the dark here...but a pyramids face is an equilateral triangle whos sum of internal angles is 60 degrees, 60 degrees and 60 degrees. 666?

To reverse this plague, the conditioned selfishness of the ego, we must all be willing to sacrifice for all: only then can every mouth be fed, only then can we ourselves be properly fed. We must fall out of line together at all costs. We cannot fix the system within the system. All money, borders, parking tickets, statutes, constitutions, credit cards, bills, taxes, social security cards, birth certificates, maps, licenses, passports, governments, political and religious authorities must be dissolved and burned at once everywhere without hesitation. We must break free of this deep rooted stockholm syndrome with our abductors.

We must stop making earth a hell to get into heaven but rather make earth a heaven to get out of hell. When the smoke has cleared their must be unconditional forgiveness for all by all at all times. We must start to live our lives within the means of others. We must accept personal responsibility for the well being of our neighbors instead of calling 911 every time. We must ensure every mouth is fed equally through provision and teaching. We must stop fighting over religions that preach basically the same commandments or golden rules (i.e. Tho shalt not kill). Not simply agree to disagree but agree to agree.

We must topple over this A-framed house of cards. The taller they are the harder they fall. It's gamepoint in overtime so lets make the devils of this world fall without parachutes down into to the six foot deep holes in the ground they belong under. The pigs who have created war to profit from death. May truth reveal itself and may the gavel drop on their mole heads. Lets start fighting fire with water. I don't know about you but I want to break my rusty cage and run. Viva la revelation."

-Anonymous

"Put on the full armor of god so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms." Ephesians 6:11-14

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Let me be the first to congratulate you on this profound and painfully true post. With keen minds like this in the World, however few, there is hope for the future. Thank you for posting.

I'm going to print this out.

S+F

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by HelionPrime

Thanks, and it's a good thing their are like minded people reading it and understanding it. God, sometimes I feel like people ignore whats right in their face intentionally.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
So true and well presented. I, for one, see a solution. If you are interested in considering my solution, I invite you to read my threads, The End of Entropy (read first as this is the foundational piece) and The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform (the structure built on the foundation). Both are linked in my sig.

EDIT to add: S&F for you!
edit on 3/16/2011 by Amaterasu because: add

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Hey pierce, I just re-read & this sentence is very poignant in light of current World events:

"We must stop making earth a hell to get into heaven but rather make earth a heaven to get out of hell"

So true. I'd flag agin just for that line, but ATS won't let me.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by HelionPrime

That is what my solution is all about. Making this heaven here on our planet. I hope you choose to read my threads. [smile]

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Alas, the associates of the NWO have an agenda which cannot really be thwarted unless the whole world wakes up.
edit on 16-3-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: NRG

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Because without any of thos things we would still be in the stone age...

Hey i don't like it as much as you, but all of thos things pretty much keep civilization running or define it

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
You wrote a beautiful eloquent thread, yet got to write your thread using deceit ? I looked up your posts, seeing that it takes 20 posts to write a thread....21 of your posts were censored as off topic by mods???

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracytheoristIAM

Wow. Good catch. And I suspect the OP to be a cut'n'paste thing. Note it is "signed" "Anonymous..?"

Hmmm.

EDIT to add: Also... All 21 posts were one after another in the same thread! Wow.
edit on 3/16/2011 by Amaterasu because: add

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by piercej721

Good post man S&F

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
Alas, the associates of the NWO have an agenda which cannot really be thwarted unless the whole world wakes up.

Well let's wake 'em up! I offer a solution, as I have said. Linked in my sig. If we all do this, spread the ideas, we can take over.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by piercej721

couldnt have said it better myself,thats the truth alright,the good stuff without cut and not stomped on,the hard dope, round of applause

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Now lemme just start by saying that this is exactly what we deserve for continuing to let the few greedy people in the world monopolies energy. We continue to use oil who makes the rich richer, guess who makes many of nuclear power plants???? Yea it makes certain people a lot of money while I pay my electric bill that only seems to go up.  
 with last year's oil spill in the gulf, this years nuclear threat that has already released enough radiation to affect that area for some time, we are creating an ideal condition for a  global crisis. 
D
Now..... If we had only been smart enough to cut our addiction to oil and used clean energy we could have saved our planet. if every person had solar, wind, and other clean energy their would be no need for nuclear power plants, no need for oil. 
To quote Charlie Chaplin:
"We all want to live by each other's happiness, not by each other's misery. We don't want to hate and despise one another. In this world there is room for everyone and the earth is rich and can provide for everyone.

The way of life can be free and beautiful.

But we have lost the way.

Greed has poisoned men's souls - has barricaded the world with hate; has goose-stepped us into misery and bloodshed.

We have developed speed but we have shut ourselves in: machinery that gives abundance has left us in want. Our knowledge has made us cynical, our cleverness hard and unkind. We think too much and feel too little: More than machinery we need humanity; More than cleverness we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Warhacks

I offer a solution... Greed can only exist in a scarcity paradigm, and I offer an abundance paradigm. All I seek is people to read and contemplate what I suggest. The foundational piece is The End of Entropy and is best read first. The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform is the structural piece. Both are linked in my sig.

top topics

join