It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scenario Discussion: Mass Exodus- 100% of Japan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

What about all those ghost cities in China? Seems awful strange they were completed just in time (within 6 months to a year) of this catastrophe in Japan. There's a thread on ATS about them, I read it a few months back.

Good planning for the cities? Foreknowledge? Wonder if we'll ever know? But there are no coincidences, there's just happenstance and enemy action.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Well Jude11, people may say I'm crazy or something but i do believe in prophecy..and all of them. (nostradamus) said that Latin American will be the destination of a lot of people searching for fertil lands and food. I do believe if this exodus happen (and i pray for NOT to happen).. they will come to Argentina, Chile, Peru, Brasil, etc. i dont know.. just my thoughts..

peace!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
There is enough brain power in Japan to build an O'Neill Cylinder type colony in space at any of the Lagrange points.

The O'Neill Cylinder, designed by Princeton physicist Gerard K. O'Neill, is considerably larger than the other two designs, and is referred to as an "Island 3" or 3rd-generation space colony. The configuration consists of a pair of cylinders, each 20 miles long and 4 miles in diameter. Each cylinder has three land areas alternating with three windows, and three mirrors that open and close to form a day-night cycle inside. The total land area inside a pair of cylinders is about 500 square miles and can house several million people. The cylinders are always in pairs which rotate in opposite directions, cancelling out any gyroscopic effect that would otherwise make it difficult to keep them aimed toward the sun.

www.nss.org... Source

www.nss.org... Exterior rendition

www.nss.org... Interior rendition

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

The Japanese and Chinese don't like eachother......China is out of the loop.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Bramble Iceshimmer

Interesting but we are talking about 130 mil people and the resources to sustain life. Not possible in such a short amount of time. Cool thought tho.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

Well thought out. But you can use the united states as a reference. The Native Americans are out of the image because the U.S litterally commited genocide by killing any Native American at sight. This is diffrent the Japanese are more modern than Africa if anything Africa should be alert if they decide to migrate there. The U.S was and still is able to assimulate all these immigrant classes without wiping a whole race. I think it'll be the same with Africa and Japan. Yea there would be more interaciall families but the Japanese culture and race will carry on.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I think another very important aspect is that wherever they go, there would almost undoubtedly be more land mass available. If Africa for example, Japanese people could become a major producer of food. They have proven themselves to be very industrious in farming small plots of land and producing large amounts of food.

If they were to occupy a smaller, less fertile land, they would then become a huge importer from the World food stores and would not be contributing. Food prices would then sky rocket as never before.

And then there is the potable water scenario. Wherever they were to land, there would have to be a large and renewable water source. Japan has a very large per year rainfall but the World is not ready for 130 mil people to suddenly start consuming water on this scale.

Cuba?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by HeldHostage14
reply to post by Skewed

Yea there would be more interaciall families but the Japanese culture and race will carry on.

We can only hope so.

2nd

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Looks like the "Hypothetical Event" may be underway! Some were right on the Korea/Asia theory.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
If - and thats an astronomical if.. The LAST place on earth they would go is africa. Most likely other asian countries would take them in... The majority of asians do not like africa or africans and out of politeness wont discuss them..
And cant see the majority going to western countries either.. Japan will rebuild as they always have... And always will...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join