It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Debunkers....

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I definitely agree that a chemtrail actually exists, its insane! HAARP much?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Helgas2011

Well for now the cards are stacked against us I agree none of us have the ability to hire a plane and fly up to take a look and even if we did and posted it to U-tube it would be added to the long list fakes or unreliable source.
But that's OK and for now we know we can't win so you can keep attacking us with your so called reliable internet sources to validate your belief but I like you can decide that your info is wrong or unreliable.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

No I do not and living where I do we are surrounded by forest as for factory's we have none that produce anything mainly warehouses that have shut down due to going under so these factors are not an issue.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by djcarlosa

Well for now the cards are stacked against us I agree none of us have the ability to hire a plane and fly up to take a look and even if we did and posted it to U-tube it would be added to the long list fakes or unreliable source.
But that's OK and for now we know we can't win so you can keep attacking us with your so called reliable internet sources to validate your belief but I like you can decide that your info is wrong or unreliable.

Completley agree
that's my point I'm not even saying I don't believe and I'm certainly not trying to alter peoples opinions but I always want both sides of the story.

See my interest in chemtrails is down to the idea we can actually do something about it. 9/11,jfk,princess Diana there all conspiracy theories that we can do nothing about.

My dad goes flying in a microlite ill see if he can get a sample lol

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Thanks for the reply. Few questions What effects have we or you personally have been seen or noted?

Your welcome and I will try to answer your questions the best I can.. I live near San Francisco which often has overcast skies and fog. I personally have seen the effects to areas that are North and South of my area and also through satellite images and weather reports as well as hearing and reading the testimony from other credible eyewitnesses. I have only researched this topic more in depth for about one month now.

What illness or illnesses do you think chemtrails cause?

There is a large list of illnesses that people suspect starting from skin diseases to pulmonary illnesses to immune deficiency and possibly even brain chemistry. Search the health effects of barium and aluminum.

If the population is expanding, which it is are you expecting a massive cull? Or something else?
Something else

How do you explain no food or water contamination? And yes I'm aware that the is a whole other conspiracy involving water lol
I believe there is evidence of contamination. It's just too hard to prove the source. There is a lot of pollution in the air.

Last one......does anyone here actually feel any effect or illnesses they would claim in a court of law was caused by chemtrails?
Personally I think it's more about controlling the weather than trying to kill people. I would again compare the single dose exposure to the effects of smoking a cigarette. You only notice the effects over time.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

No I do not and living where I do we are surrounded by forest as for factory's we have none that produce anything mainly warehouses that have shut down due to going under so these factors are not an issue.

Ah well you have a case then, see car pollution causes more breathing difficulties each year as move cars are on the road and I lived near sellafield nuclear plant for a while and there always stating it causes direct illness to the public.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Brilliant and its great to find someone here who has come here with an open mind and if you could get a sample i would be very interested in the results.
I look forward to hearing from you in the future.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

After these planes go over within half an hour i get a strange metallic taste in my mouth followed by a cracking headache after 2 hours if out going to pick up my child from school I'm struggling for breath as if I can't get enough oxygen my wife feels the same and when talking at the school with other parents its surprising how many are complaing of headaches and shortness of breath this cant be a coincidence and must have one route cause if we were to do a survey I'm sure you will see that the no of people with these kind of complaints would be staggering.

now this is truly an amazing thing. Apparently you live in a dead zone. There is no wind, even or should I say especially at higher altitudes. I think you may be getting crop dusted. Are these planes flying at about 200 feet? I only ask because if a contrail forms at 25 to 35 thousand feet, it wouldn't fall directly on you, it would travel up to distances of over 200 miles away before it's affects could be measured on the ground. For proof of this, take a hot air balloon ride, and pour a cup of water over the side. even at lower altitudes, I bet you don't get the people directly under you wet. There is this force of nature called the Jet Stream. If you ever notice that weather actually forms away from your location (wherever you are) and then is carried towards you by the prevailing winds.

So in conclusion, you don't need to worry at all about the trails above you that you can see, you need to worry about the ones a few hundred miles upwind of you. Great story though. You might even get a few super slow people to believe it.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Brilliant and its great to find someone here who has come here with an open mind and if you could get a sample i would be very interested in the results.
I look forward to hearing from you in the future.

I'll ask but not sure microlite planes can fly high enough

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by djcarlosa

See your Doctor! Will you be explaining to him/her that your shortness of breath and headaches are caused by the nasty big planes that have only just recently appeared over your area?

There is a cure.

Yes she is serious!

www.youtube.com...

Just think with you chemtrail awakening you can now extend your search from the skies and go looking for the evidence on the ground! After a heavy days spraying you can go out and film the evidence on the ground. Remember don't touch them!

www.youtube.com...

Look at all the chemtrail fibres recorded in France!

TJ

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Yet another expert here on a hoax thread and one I'm not familiar with yet I'm sure that over the next few weeks that will change.
What I stated earlier is a recent complaint being felt by a great no. of people where I live.
Now if you can come up with another reason why when the only change in my area is these trails then i would like to hear it.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Here is djcarlosa filming under upper air route UN14 in the UK. Yes he does say that he can taste them!

Notice the 'sun myth' that some chemmies subscribe to?

TJ
edit on 17-3-2011 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

edit on 17-3-2011 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

The Cure for Chemtrails Vid above..... all I can say is Do Drugs Much
Hilarious ...

whats the consensus on this one...I'm sure its been discussed somewhere?
edit on 3/17/2011 by spoonbender because: sp

edit on 3/17/2011 by spoonbender because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet

Did I mention that the thread pointing this behavior out was 404'd within a half hour?
edit on 17-3-2011 by coyotepoet because: spelling

edit on 17-3-2011 by coyotepoet because: reasons

You sir, obviously do not browse the other sections of this forum often.

I'm pretty sure the people that debunk this certain conspiracy do so BECAUSE THERE IS PROOF CHEMTRAILS DO NOT EXIST. Do you ever look at the Nibiru threads? Obviously not because you think debunkers only make a big deal about chemtrails. Have a look at a few Nibiru threads sometime. You might wonder why the debunkers come out on Nibiru threads as they do on chemtrail threads? BECAUSE THERE IS PROOF NIBIRU DOES NOT EXIST.

Oh, and by the way.. quoting random things from websites that a singular person thinks has something to do with chemtrails does not make them real, no matter how much you want them to be.

Good day, sir

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
reply to post by Argyll

Argyll, I never said people are not allowed to post. I respectfully requested that debunkers like yourself refrain from posting. You obviously don't know what respect is or what open-minded objective scientific research is.

So, you claim that you are open-minded but ask those not agreeing with you not to post?

Cognitive dissonance much?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Yet another expert here on a hoax thread and one I'm not familiar with yet I'm sure that over the next few weeks that will change.
What I stated earlier is a recent complaint being felt by a great no. of people where I live.
Now if you can come up with another reason why when the only change in my area is these trails then i would like to hear it.

can you please explain to me how it is even remotely possible that you are able to taste a chemtrail that was formed above you? I am not trying to debunk anything other than stupidity here. For the sake of this discussion I will submit that the bad man sprays everyone, all day, every day, but with that in mind, how is it possible that the laws of physics don't apply where you live? Again, do the test, hell, not even a hot air balloon, just climb the tallest tree you can find and pour a cup of water out and try to have it fall straight down. Wind is a curious thing. Please enlighten me.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Snoopy1978

I came to the US from major South American city 10 years ago (I'm in my early thirties now) and never have I seen the sky criss-crossed with the dramatic display one witnesses here. Furthermore, I travel to my native land at least twice per year and have not seen these type of "trails" over there. The length of time these criss-crossing patterns stay up in the sky is staggering. Also, I have been in many states here in the US and have seen these patterns in many types of weather ranging from mild to inclement. Having been to Mexico City and other latin countries have left my US "trail" experience unmatched. On a side note, the debunkers jumped on this thread at record speed. Must make HBGary proud for its "personas" software.

I have lived in a state in the Southwest that, when I moved here 10 years ago had 350 days of blue sky. There was rarely a cloud in the sky real or otherwise. Even 5 years ago the number of days there was a clear blue sky wasn't that far off from 350 days. Now, over the last year or so, hardly a day goes by without "contrails" that start out as long lines and spread out until they fill the sky, lasting all day long and being filled with more lines and "clouds" as soon as the old "clouds" start to dissipate. I have conducted informal interviews of every native to the state that I've run across, not bringing the topic of chemtrails up at all. Every single one of them has stated that there are more "clouds" in the sky than ever before. Now if this was someplace up north where the temperature and weather were different I could understand the atmospheric arguments. But where I live it is 75-85 degrees in the winter time with very low humidity. This has been the same conditions that the area has enjoyed in all the time that I have been living here. Air traffic hasn't increased that drastically in the last year or two. The temperature and atmospherics haven't changed that much in the past few years. And yet the thing that has changed is the increase in "persistent contrails" that fill the entire sky and stay there all day. This goes a long way to proving to myself that chemtrails exist.

Snoopy- Don't expect the debunkers to even address posts like these beyond them telling us what idiots we are and how we must be wrong because chemtrails don't exist. Regardless of the valid points made by the posts quoted above.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Uhm... You know what i don't get? people are always wanting evidence or only believe it when the government tells them so..

1. In the Netherlands they said on live tv that they used chemtrails to do certain "tests" on people and also to influence the weather. But, they said, they will never do it again and they are sorry... === Nobody is talking about it.

2. London said they did chemtrail tests in 1979 to experiment on the english people to find out about deceases etc. === Nobody is talking about it.

3. CNN had a live broadcast of the disclosure project. With very high ex army officials. They told us all live on television how they where having contact with alien life since many years ago and still have. They showed the proof, live on television. ===== Nobody is talking about it.

So why in the hell are you still bringing up topics that are already proven to be true?? To all you naysayers, if a ufo would land infront of your damn noses you wouldnt believe it. And say it was the icecreamtruck only pimped out by pimp my ride. C'mon!! How much evidence do you need before you finally believe it?

For those people who say they "investigated" chemtrails and didnt come to a conclusion. THE DAMN GOVERNMENT TOLD YOU ONESTLY ALREADY AND YOU STILL DONT BELIEVE. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU DAMN SHEEP?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecretsUnfold
Uhm... You know what i don't get? people are always wanting evidence or only believe it when the government tells them so..

1. In the Netherlands they said on live tv that they used chemtrails to do certain "tests" on people and also to influence the weather. But, they said, they will never do it again and they are sorry... === Nobody is talking about it.

2. London said they did chemtrail tests in 1979 to experiment on the english people to find out about deceases etc. === Nobody is talking about it.

3. CNN had a live broadcast of the disclosure project. With very high ex army officials. They told us all live on television how they where having contact with alien life since many years ago and still have. They showed the proof, live on television. ===== Nobody is talking about it.

So why in the hell are you still bringing up topics that are already proven to be true?? To all you naysayers, if a ufo would land infront of your damn noses you wouldnt believe it. And say it was the icecreamtruck only pimped out by pimp my ride. C'mon!! How much evidence do you need before you finally believe it?

For those people who say they "investigated" chemtrails and didnt come to a conclusion. THE DAMN GOVERNMENT TOLD YOU ONESTLY ALREADY AND YOU STILL DONT BELIEVE. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU DAMN SHEEP?

Show me where any of this happened, please

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoonbender
reply to post by tommyjo

The Cure for Chemtrails Vid above..... all I can say is Do Drugs Much
Hilarious ...

whats the consensus on this one...I'm sure its been discussed somewhere?
edit on 3/17/2011 by spoonbender because: sp

edit on 3/17/2011 by spoonbender because: (no reason given)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

that should answer that one for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join