It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Debunkers....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

And what is that fuel used for? Not jets.

The Battelle system demilitarized the weapons by draining napalm from the canisters within an air lock filled with nitrogen, then piping it into “iso-tanks” used for safe transportation of flammables, and shipping it to a facility in Houston owned by GNI, Inc., who blended it with other industrial waste by-products to make a blended specification fuel with exceptionally high thermal energy value.

From Houston, the mixture was sent to companies that burned it as alternative fuel in industrial furnaces, recycled waste sulfuric acid, and incinerated hazardous waste.

www.battelle.org...

Sounds like a good way to get rid of some nasty stuff.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Argyll, I never said people are not allowed to post. I respectfully requested that debunkers like yourself refrain from posting. You obviously don't know what respect is or what open-minded objective scientific research is.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by gmac10001
reply to post by Argyll

wheres your science then i will show u mine, and you can take ur time ill wait.

Okay

Contrail Science

I could have put it in my own words, but look at the link and you'll see exactly how contrails are formed..........google cirrus clouds as well, see if you can spot the link

Now I assume that your science will not involve youtube videos, and will instead point me in the direction of air and soil samples that prove conclusively that aircraft are poisoning the air that we breathe?

Take your time...........I'll wait

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Just figured I'd mention this....

I noticed a large number of chemtrails today, a lot. About 8 horizontally, covered half the sky...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
reply to post by Argyll

Argyll, I never said people are not allowed to post. I respectfully requested that debunkers like yourself refrain from posting. You obviously don't know what respect is or what open-minded objective scientific research is.

Yes I do know what open minded scientific research is.....that is my background.

"not allowed to post" versus "refraining from posting"??......Not a lot of difference there really is there?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage, you are another one of the biggest debunkers of chemtrails here on ATS. Your link that states that some of the toxic fuel was used for industrial purposes does not negate the fact that they also use the fuel in military vehicles including jet airplanes.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
Okay

Contrail Science

I could have put it in my own words, but look at the link and you'll see exactly how contrails are formed..........google cirrus clouds as well, see if you can spot the link

Congratulations. You just proved that contrails exist. I don't think anybody is seriously arguing that they don't.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Just because you can prove that contrails exist, or can prove that industry spews out toxic chemicals, does not mean that somebody isn't spraying something for some reason.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Please respect the request made in the OP and post your comments in one of the other threads listed above in the OP.

As far as I know this is an open forum where members can comment on any thread. Unless you know something that the rest of us don't know you might as well get used to it.

How many threads are you going to do on this subject? Funny how all of your threads are named different,but the content is the same.I guess if you make enough threads you might find enough people that have the same way of thinking as you do.Best of luck to you..

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
I LOVE these Chemtrail threads.
Some day, we will know the truth.

Yes, I have something to add.

On any day that contrails should PERSIST, in other words, the humidity is clearly right for persistent contrails, then they simply MUST persist. End of story.
On any given day there are clearly multiple aircraft in the sky capable of persistent contrails, EVERYDAY, so, we should see these persistent contrails every day that they should be there based upon the conditions.
But, I can tell you that it just isn't so based upon my observations. There are days and days of chemtrails regardless of humidity levels, and then there are days and days of no chemtrails. Not weather related at all.

You do know that contrail formation and duration is subject to the temps and humidity in the upper atmosphere and not at ground level don't you?

If the uppers and humidity are conducive,then contrails will form, linger for several hours, and spread forming cirrus cloud.....it is totally weather related.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by GobbledokTChipeater

Okay

Contrail Science

Congratulations. You just proved that contrails exist. I don't think anybody is seriously arguing that they don't.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Just because you can prove that contrails exist, or can prove that industry spews out toxic chemicals, does not mean that somebody isn't spraying something for some reason.

Wait a moment, he was asked to prove how contrails stay in the atmosphere and linger, unlike the stuff wots in ur dryer !

He did, and you're taking a step to the side, so we shall dance forever more the waltz of the clouds.......

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

You said you wanted people who re interested in researching chemtrails to post - well that is what "debunkers" do.

your response that someone has no interest in objective scientific research shows exactly how much "respect" you have for anyone who disagrees with you.

You have a history of manufacturing evidence, and you have admitted that you do not care whether your own evidence is true or false, you often misread documents so badly as to asctibe them meaning that they do not even remotely resemble ....and you claim that you are interested in "objective scientific research"?

I would be delighted if you would up your ante to that level, but your posts in this thread so far do not inspire confidence that you have really done so.

But I live in hope.....

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Yes the more interference and obvious attempts to derail this thread occur. Then the more threads I will create and post to derail and deny your ignorance.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Mathius Andrew,

Why do you want to hide away on your own thread? Is it because you simply want to hand wave away questions that have been posed to you on other threads?

Have you contacted Craig Roberts for an explanation as to why he is using a photoshopped image? You hold him in high regard as an expert. Surely there must be some sort of explanation? Surely you couldn't have been conned by him?

Remember what you presented as fact?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The original unedited image.

www.airliners.net...

Any comment or will it just be the usual? Will you be starting another thread to avoid the question?

TJ

link   
Below is a link to some serious evidence of Chemtrails. And I can honestly tell you......I did not beleive it at first either, however, I've been paying very close attention to the skys.....and have done some serious digging to find out the truth! And I'm now a firm believer in Chemtrails!

www.buergerwelle.de...

Now this link have 2 letters from US Airline Mechanics and to the left of this are lab tests findings. So...you be the judge!

imageevent.com...

link   
reply to post by Argyll

Uh, oh yes. I know how these chemtrail threads are constantly spammed, and observations made by members don't mean #, and science doesn't mean anything unless it is YOUR science and YOUR scientists that are being quoted.
Duh.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by GobbledokTChipeater

Okay

Contrail Science

Of course contrails exist!.......I don't think anybody said they didn't......no need to congratulate me

The crux of the matter is that nobody has proved that anybody is surreptitiously spraying any toxins in the atmosphere.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Are you new here?
Chemtrails have been proven. Time and time again. I could bring you the links on ATS alone, but then, why should I?
Get up off your arse and do your own research, some of us are just trying to help you. Why? I don't have a clue.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
He did, and you're taking a step to the side, so we shall dance forever more the waltz of the clouds.......

Yes I believe that's the way the dance will go.

Obviously we are not going to reach a consensus on ATS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join