It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Debunkers....

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

Oh, man. I can't believe I didn't see this one! It is my favorite "chemtrail" claim ever. But it turned back and bit me in the butt once. My usual response to this idiocy is "Please explain how light can be sucked out of a thin line in a sunlit atmosphere. I believe the only known thing that has the ability to suck light is a black hole. So unless someone has been able to harness a black hole, turning it on and off at will then it must be something else. It's a shadow of the contrail on a "screen" of cloud."
They came back the next day and said someone must have done just that......harnessed a black hole. At whim. To show a plane where to fly.

Really, between the "black chemtrail" and the "chemtrail pattern" du jour, both of which require just a bit of common sense to figure out, I would think that some of the "chemtrail" sites would have lost at least a bit of credibility among believers. But they are "open-minded", not "sheeple", and "awake"???!!!
Yeah, right.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Hey stars,

You've probably already seen it, but here is a great website about atmospheric optics.

Atoptics

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Here are a few to add to your chemtrail pics...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/632d04d81bdd.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fc45b3aa2577.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b27bfcbb4056.jpg[/atsimg]

and this one...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7f9ce404792d.jpg[/atsimg]

I guess I should inform you of something concerning these pics..Well here it is..

Are these good pics of chemtrails?

Hang on before you answer that I do have one more little tidbit of information. The pictures I posted are in fact not chemtrails but they are contrails. You can find more pics here that show persistant contrails and you also see criss cross patterns in the sky..

flickrhivemind.net...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Sorry buddy. How do you know they are chemtrails?

All I see are contrails. Contrails where planes intersected at some point in their flights create X's and other fun shapes. Nothing bad really. Also for some, you have perfect conditions for contrails to persist. Usually means a storm front maybe on the way. best adivce, pay closer attention to weather reports of warm front approaching, or cold fronts, or any storm systems. then head out and see how many more contrails you will see.

Other than that, you got a nice collection of contrail pics!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I turn 50 in three weeks. I have always had a bad time with flu and colds; I always end up with a bad chest cold anytime I was sick. I also was never able to run without losing my breath completely. But I was never diagnosed with asthma; I was treated as needed during my illness. I got pnemonia after a particularly bad cold three years ago. I was not improving, even though the fluid was gone. I ended up critical care in the hospital for 5 days on oxygen and was diagnosed with acute asthma. I now have asthma and must keep an inhaler close by. So I am part of the stats mentioned in the CDC.
It is thought that I was always a borderline case, just below the threshold for diagnosis and treatment. The damage to my lungs from pnemonia tipped the scale.
My son began having a hard time with running in junior high school. We mentioned that during a sports physical and he was diagnosed with "exercised induced asthma", and was given an inhaler to use as needed before sports. While discussing this with our doctor, he told us that asthma is being diagnosed more now than ever (within his experience) because enough research had been done to show moderate treatment of borderline cases can make a large difference.
So there are reasons for asthma increasing in whatever years you seem to have cherry-picked your stats from. There is no way that you can state or even suggest that the visible exhaust plume 30K+ over our heads is the cause. It goes against science and common sense to make that leap without any proof. Where are the proofs your claim is based on? Without some direct tie, your whole argument is baseless.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

i saw the real thing happen maybe, twice in my lifetime? Just have to get really lucky with the right set up of the sun and plane. But yeah, i was like, WOAH!!!
that is so cool!!!!!

The sun just lines up just right with the contrail and plane, and then you get a shadow. I dont know why people would think its some sort of guidance line for spraying.
Makes zero sense whatsoever. Then again, 99.999% of chemtrail stuff makes no sense.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by nickspm
The official line is that Chemtrails do not exist--and that Evergreen Air is not involved. Evergreen Air a front group? That's ridiculous. Why do so many people have a hard time accepting this?!

www.freedom-won.net...

Ah, and they always roll out Gunderson, the arch ex FBI intergalactic truthteller and whistleblower himself.

Now Ted Gunderson is a conspiracy theory in and of himself.

The guy cuts out newspaper clippings and mails them all over the congressional district claiming it his top secret evidence of every conspiracy theory you can imagine.

It shouldn't surprise anyone who saw that the US has a senator who believes the entire island of Guam might capsize because there are too many military personnel on one side.

blogs.ajc.com...

And this guy is *in* office.

Deny ignorance people, including that of your elected and unelected overlords.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

Sure have!
Used the "Cloud iridescence" page earlier.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Cool

I haven't been on the threads to much lately, so I missed your post. I have a bit of catching up to

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
i like how this was hi jacked by debunkers very early on before i even got to the discussion lol.... it gave people reason to read on to your garbage you repeat constantly to convince the masses "theres nothing to see here" or "nothing unusual" thanks for everything...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I don't give a rotund rodent's rectum about those apples - why should I?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by gloomyblue707

It's not our fault you are alow to the topic!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Here's my favorite:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Exactly right about the contrails. I posted these as an example of how contrails will be mis identified as chemtrails because chemtrails are in a grid pattern. I was being sarcastic, but you get a S&F for actually noticing the difference.

I knew they are contrails, but good eye anyway..

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I don't give a rotund rodent's rectum about those apples - why should I?

If you're a legitimate skeptic instead of a paid disinfo agent you shouldn't. But with a chemtrail thread post percentage of 58% of 691 posts being on chemtrail threads spouting the same lines it really makes a person wonder. U2U count on spreading this info is up to 8 "chemmies" and counting
edit on 17-3-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Contrails where planes intersected at some point in their flights create X's and other fun shapes. Nothing bad really.

Here are a few you may enjoy...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/56b1294ef784.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b8dd908a097e.jpg[/atsimg]

These are also at the link in my post above. Enjoy..

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by gloomyblue707
i like how this was hi jacked by debunkers very early on before i even got to the discussion lol.... it gave people reason to read on to your garbage you repeat constantly to convince the masses "theres nothing to see here" or "nothing unusual" thanks for everything...

Nobody is forcing you to read the "debunkers" posts, or even respond to them.

If there is "something to see here" or "something unusual" then by all means share it with the "debunkers" and everybody else so you can "convince the masses" that "chemtrails" are real

If not, there are plenty of other forums that censor the "sheeple" and "disinfo agents" from posting so that only open minded and "awake" people can discuss "chemtrails".

Hell, why not start your own initiative to promote the "chemtrail" agenda? You will have competition though, the other "chemtrail" sites probably won't take lightly to somebody trying to get a piece of the pie.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

They just don't like being called out like they do to us. Either they are all really passionate about the topic or there is something else going on. I have begun to U2U the data to all chemmies. A disappearing post can't keep the truth down. I have personally U2U'd 5 already and asked them to pass it on. Soon all of the "chemmies" will be aware of the debunkers posting percentages. How do you like them apples

Cool by me! I came here to ATS with solely the purpose of trying to make some people think about the science behind what they see in the sky and mistakenly call "chemtrails". I've gone onto other topics on occassion, mostly as "chemtrails" are mixed in with many other conspiracies. Like HAARP, Nibiru, "2 suns", etc. I chose "chemtrails" on YouTube because I'm a weather watcher and was getting sick and tired of seeing paranoid people who didn't know what clouds were. And I think if you look at the other debunkers there are people with experience and expertise in the relevent fields. Who better to supply facts about weather and aviation?
And I've read through this entire thread and don't see anybody "called out". Is there a question asked that someone hasn't answered yet? Please, I'll do my best.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
This is a favourite of mine:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3f240a34ae98.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join