It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Debunkers....

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Here's my favorite chemtrail evidence website, read it and weep boys.

imageevent.com...

Now, the ultimate purpose is abstract to say the least...

All I'll say, is that to understand the motives of this ongoing and massive operation, you must dig deep into the military industrial complex and it's relationship with ETs. Once you hit on fringe topics like black military operations, deep underground bases, and the metaphysical implications will you come close to realizing the big picture. Instilling fear and undesirable conditions on this planet is also a main goal, which we are seeing quickly culminate. There's many facets to this subject and I've barely began to touch on it. People will begin to intuitively understand things as we reach the end of the cycle, or perhaps some won't... take it in stride, regardless.

Good day!
edit on 17-3-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

geesh thats exactly what i saw getting lower and lower that day... a rainbow tinted cloud that looked misty and kinda rained down like a normal rain cloud would but on a much smaller scale without the rain we are talking maybe 2-5 square blocks area from what i could tell. at about the same altitude. imageevent.com...;jsessionid=i636iuwdu2.camel_s?p=65&n=1&m=-1&c=4&l=0&w=4&s=0&z=3 that one
edit on 17-3-2011 by gloomyblue707 because: added link

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by gloomyblue707
reply to post by Jack Squat

you missed shorthand... everyones experiences with all drug studies in fda clinical trials are not always the same. which was my comparison. they go on firsthand data from every individual to make an accurata assesment of the drug they are studying

That's fair. So in the case of chemtrails, there should be some pretty decent studies out there with reputable scientists, no? Most of the research I'm able to find comes from people like yourself who already believe in them, and are trying to prove they exist, rather than a fair study with unbiased results.

also JACK you failed to notice i stated i have previously been sprayed by a crop duster before going to valley springs before this and know very well this was not spray from a cropduster growing up in vacaville witnessed the actual spraying of fields on the edge of town... we felt ill but had been in the cemetary for over an hour and witnessed this stuff get lower and lower and lower dropping down to the ground in a strange mist i have never seen before nor had my friend. this lead me on a incredible search that lead me here today... and to be honest with you JACK i had no previous knowledge of what chemtrails really were until after this day ... just had to point that out. I barely believed it when it happened.

Why do you think that this only occurred once, and not every time the sky is filled with chemical-heavy contrails?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

reply to post by Mayura

geesh thats exactly what i saw getting lower and lower that day... a rainbow tinted cloud that looked misty and kinda rained down like a normal rain cloud would but on a much smaller scale without the rain we are talking maybe 2-5 square blocks area from what i could tell. at about the same altitude. imageevent.com...;jsessionid=i636iuwdu2.camel_s?p=65&n=1&m=-1&c=4&l=0&w=4&s=0&z=3 that one
edit on 17-3-2011 by gloomyblue707 because: added link

your link is busted

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by warlok

i wonder why?? (chuckles)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

you gotta be kidding me right... isnt that why its called a conspiracy? because it hasnt been proven its only a theory... lol I do not understand why you say i remind you of yourself... i keep an open mind... and if i could ever prove that what happened that day wasnt a chemtrail i would... but all evidence points to the stated obvious.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by gloomyblue707

Yucky stuff... the pictures on that site don't link well, but I understand.

Rainbow clouds like that are showing a pesticide called ethylene dibromide, which has been added to jet fuel once again. Now, even normal contrails exhibit rainbows. This pesticide has detrimental effects on the immune system and quickly contaminates the environment. Taking the necessary measures to strengthen your immune system is what I recommend. I started eating raw food and taking supplements, haven't been sick in ages. "Natural Cures They Don't Want You To Know About" is a great book.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

No worries, it's the link formating from that website.. Click the properties of the picture and take that link

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

you gotta be kidding me right... isnt that why its called a conspiracy? because it hasnt been proven its only a theory... lol I do not understand why you say i remind you of yourself... i keep an open mind... and if i could ever prove that what happened that day wasnt a chemtrail i would... but all evidence points to the stated obvious.

You remind me of myself because I used to believe things on gut feeling without researching the opposing side of the debate because I was big into conspiracy theories. I was naive, just like you are naive. Am I wrong in my guess that you are under the age of 25? Maybe even under the age of 20?

Your whole thing is that I am not open minded. If open mindedness equals believing something without proof, and coming to your own conclusions based on personal experience, then perhaps I'm not open minded. I'm open minded enough to consider the possibility that chemtrails could be real, and I'm curious enough to research the matter. I'm just not open minded enough to become a believer without conclusive evidence.

I'm not sure where you were coming from with the "you gotta be kidding me right... isnt that why its called a conspiracy? because it hasnt been proven its only a theory" part though. What was that a response to?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I will debunk chemtrails...at least 99% of them...with common sense. I have no doubt that SOME chemicals were dispersed by the military in specific places..on purpose or by accident. But what kills me are all these stupid pictures and movies of obvious civilian aircraft with simple contrails coming out. These movies with countless videos cued to ominous music showing 2 or 4 engine jets with nothing but common vapor coming out the back.

For all the geniuses out there who think its chemicals....chemicals aren't dispersed out the exhaust nozzle! What you see is simple vapor. The engines are burning fuel and air at a tremendous rate. At 30,000ft, the air is pretty friggin cold. This heat is condensing instantly to form....drum roll please....CLOUDS! Vapor! Its the same thing! Thats why they stay there so long..its moisture..suspended in air just like a cloud. Nobody questions why the clouds hang around so long.

There is zero evidence of planes dispersing anything on a grand scale. It would require insane amounts of resources and secrecy. Not to mention huge and empty jets with massive amounts of chemicals running around the clock. This is not happening. Too many humans would be involved...someone would say something..human nature...especially on the scale required.

The reason for the streaks in the air is...you guessed it...the sky moves! Wind blows and planes take the same flight path. The result is several contrails going the same way, making it appear like repeated passes.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

"Rainbow clouds" (the technical term is iridescent clouds) like that are showing light diffraction caused by water droplets and ice crystals.
cimss.ssec.wisc.edu...
www.atoptics.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by XtraTL

In fact, I'll just go ahead and say what I think. Regardless of what *your* personal motivations are, I believe the chemtrail conspiracy was created to intentionally distract attention from the real issues.

I think you may have pointed out an obvious reason for the spreading and persistent (irony intended) "chemtrail" hysteria.

It is today an admitted and well-documented fact that much of the UFO hysteria of the '40s, '50s and '60s was the direct result of a CIA/Military campaign to divert attention away from the most secret projects of the day. It was very easy to nudge the gullible, frightened and uninformed masses that what they were seeing were not anti-nuclear testing/monitoring, or not advanced human aviation projects, but were spacecraft from another world. Al it took was a few hard-core advocates, and the sheep jumped on board en-masse.

It worked perfectly.

I feel certain that the current near-hysterical acceptance of nothing more than speculation, faulty science and unsupported "research" reports has been designed to divert the attention of the less-educated, more gullible products of public education and government entitlements to believe that they are being victimized by vague, ambiguous tormentors for various, and often inconsistent, purposes.

So, I guess the REAL question about "chemtrails" shouldn't be, "What are they," but, "What are they hiding?"
Maybe it's a psychologicaltest to see how far people will go to defend an unsupported proposition; or to what extent they are capable of actually finding, interpreting and applying the resources available to them in the age of the Internet?

As for the rest of the post, most "chemtrail" advocates are unable or unwilling to differentiate among the varied aerosols, good and bad, to which we are exposed just by living in an industrial age. Even clouds, after all, are aerosols.

Given that funding from limitless sources is available for innumerable causes, deserving and undeserving, there is no reason that well-organized research, and reproducible data are not available to the advocates. Just look at the AGW debate, and the hundreds of billions of dollars that are being raised and committed on either side and in between! "Chemmies" can not legitimately complain that they can't do it or lack the resources. Whislteblower statues and compensation programs are more powerful today than ever. There is no excuse NOT to have "good science," instead of YouTube and Wikipedia hearsay as your best weapon.

And again, as with the AGW religion, those who advocate do their best to attack the character, instead of the product, of their opponents. Trying to limit the discussion to only like-minded is not and never has been "scientific." Good science is the attempt at refutation of any given hypothesis; if you can disprove part, then it fails and you start over. "Lack of proof" looks at the problem from the wrong direction. Any given hypothesis is correct until proven otherwise. "Chemtrail" advocates should try harder to formulate a single hypothesis, and let science take over from there; you can't protect or defend a hypothesis as if it were a child.

I have asked many times for a "chemtrail" advocate to put forth a single hypothesis for consideration. Not a single one has - it's always this and this are doing that and that with those and those because something or some things or something else. That is a rambling word-salad, not a hypothesis.

Give me a theory and let's look at it piece by piece. It's what I've done for a living for over 40 years. I'm no scientist, but I know where to find them. I'm no mechanic, but I know who to ask how things work and how to build them. This is not an impossible task. They are afraid or unable to take up the challenge.

star for an excellent observation.

Welcome the true purpose of ATS, find the truth, whatever the question. You have introduced yourself well and expressed cogent analysis and opinion.

I hope to see more of your contributions here; ATS needs them.

deny ignorance
jw

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

my response saying you gotta be kidding me ... meant that why would there be huge studies going on? if it was a conspiracy wouldnt people up top want to keep it that way ... hush hush... you do realize i am 24 so if you guessed my age that is fine... but what i also realize is you are trying to question people who are trying to voice opinion .. if you dont want to believe i am obviously not going to make you see any different... you only get more stubborn and set in your ways with age... so this leads me to believe you were never very open minded in the first place which i would say is pretty naive... and for you to state that i am naive for stating anything in a chemtrail thread then you are obviously way out of bounds for this thread old timer... keep em guessing... I sure dont want to be guessing i want to look for what causes this activity but apparently there are so many debunkers out there like yourself they troll websites to argue with anyone who wants to speak upon the subject. i have seen both sides of the isle i already stated i used to be an xtreme skeptic.. infact i thought this site was full of nuts... and now you can see how far i have come. you are not open minded enough to accept that what happened shouldnt have happened and was completely unnatural in those conditions, at that time of year and that time of day... and your constant qoutes to make me look like what im saying is just to argue with you is pathetic. If i am the naive one.. what do that make you?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura

Yucky stuff... the pictures on that site don't link well, but I understand.

Rainbow clouds like that are showing a pesticide called ethylene dibromide, which has been added to jet fuel once again.

wait, what? You have concrete proof of this and you just now mention it? Damn, I have been denying these things exist and I cannot understand how they would get there, but you have it spot on. Could you just let me know how the chemicals make it through the combustion process? Oh, and how are the engines tuned to be able to run on stuff that isn't fuel? I once saw this guy try to put water in with his gas to make his car go further on a tank of gas. Yea, it didn't work for him either.

Now, even normal contrails exhibit rainbows. This pesticide has detrimental effects on the immune system and quickly contaminates the environment. Taking the necessary measures to strengthen your immune system is what I recommend. I started eating raw food and taking supplements, haven't been sick in ages. "Natural Cures They Don't Want You To Know About" is a great book.

so "they" are trying to poison us? Is this stuff going to make us die sooner than we should have?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Mayura

"Rainbow clouds" (the technical term is iridescent clouds) like that are showing light diffraction caused by water droplets and ice crystals.
cimss.ssec.wisc.edu...
www.atoptics.co.uk...

what, like a prism?
who would have thought.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297
Given that funding from limitless sources is available for innumerable causes, deserving and undeserving, there is no reason that well-organized research, and reproducible data are not available to the advocates. Just look at the AGW debate, and the hundreds of billions of dollars that are being raised and committed on either side and in between! "Chemmies" can not legitimately complain that they can't do it or lack the resources. Whislteblower statues and compensation programs are more powerful today than ever. There is no excuse NOT to have "good science," instead of YouTube and Wikipedia hearsay as your best weapon.

deny ignorance
jw

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Above is my theory on how this can be proven. If someone would step up to the plate instead of cower behind it, some answers might be had.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

if it was a conspiracy wouldnt people up top want to keep it that way ... hush hush... you do realize i am 24 so if you guessed my age that is fine... ... you only get more stubborn and set in your ways with age... so this leads me to believe you were never very open minded in the first place which i would say is pretty naive... you are obviously way out of bounds for this thread old timer... keep em guessing... and your constant qoutes to make me look like what im saying is just to argue with you is pathetic. If i am the naive one.. what do that make you?

Why have you been so defensive this whole time? All I've been doing is asking questions, but you keep hurling subtle insults my way, like "Old Timer" (I'm 27) and a condescending "Have a good day sir". You've also conveniently failed to address a couple of my points/questions.

I'm no troll, nor have I made up my mind that Chemtrails don't exist. All I've maintained this entire thread, is that there's no conclusive proof out there that is good enough for me to hop off the fence. I'm just encouraging you to try and see things from both sides.

"if it was a conspiracy wouldnt people up top want to keep it that way ... hush hush..." is not helping your case any. You're basically insinuating that "the powers that be" have full control over EVERY reputable scientist in the world, and that's hurting your credibility.

OF COURSE research is being done on the Chemtrail theory... it's a very popular subject... there's 1000's of youtube video's, a wikipedia page, documentary's, it's been questioned on the news for pete sake, it's a cult phenonema. You can't possibly believe there aren't serious scientists out there trying to get to the bottom of this.
edit on 17-3-2011 by Jack Squat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

i think you pretty much answered everything you asked me yourself... thanks i like that. I do not like being called naive for having a personal experience to share on ATS... and for you to say your like what 25 nahh 20... kinda be littles me stating im younger and i simply dont know... thats where you got the old timer statement buddy... quit whining and prancing around your own comments i stay on the defense... thats me...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

. I do not like being called naive for having a personal experience to share on ATS... and for you to say your like what 25 nahh 20... kinda be littles me stating im younger and i simply dont know...

I apologize if it came off that way, but that wasn't my intent. I was saying you seemed naive, because you reminded me of myself when I was naive... not because you shared an experience. I completely believe you in your recount of that experience... I just wonder why it happened that one unique instant and not many times, being that you see these trails so regularly.

The way I see it, every 5 years, I think about the person I was 5 years prior. I always think that I was an idiot back then. I'm sure 5 years from now, I will think the 2011 version of me was an idiot too... I assume this cycle will continue for a long time (maybe until I die). What I'm getting at, is me, you, and everyone else have a lot of growing up to do.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join