It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Debunkers....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
admin title edit We don't allow the exclusion of ANYONE on ATS.

Chemtrail Debunkers

There are plenty of threads here on ATS that attempt to expose and investigate the subject of chemtrails. All of them are usually filled up very quickly with posts by debunkers asking for scientific proof, demanding to see the evidence and calling the subject a hoax while also belittling the other people who try to comment and contribute to the investigation.

I would like this thread to be for people who truly want to investigate the subject of chemtrails. I would also like to respectfully request that the chemtrail debunkers refrain from interfering with this thread and post their usual anti-chemmie comments elsewhere. Please allow the ATS members who want to discuss this issue and share their personal experiences and the information they have about the subject of chemtrails.

Chemtrail debunkers please post your comments somewhere else. This thread is not for you. This thread is for sharing information and personal experiences of people who believe they have seen chemtrails..

I would like to give you a list of threads you can visit if you want to debunk chemtrails.

Stratospheric Aerosol Geo-engineering aka "Chemtrails" DEBUNK THIS !!!!, page 1
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Is ATS Supporting Ignorance Concerning Chemtrails? I think so., page 1
Chemtrails: US Patent #5003186: Stratospheric Welsbach Seeding For Reduction Of Global Warming, page 1
Will todays kids ever know a Natural Blue Sky? (Chemtrails), page 1
HAARP? Chemtrails? What causes this strange phenomena? Photo included., page 1
chemtrails...am i missing the point? , page 1
Are They Spraying Anything?, page 1

There should be plenty of comments and other things in the threads listed above for you to try and debunk. So there is no need for your comments and attempts to debunk personal experiences or any information that gets posted here. Once again, please do not post any negative comments that interfere with the investigation or sharing of information.

DEBUNKERS NEED NOT APPLY
edit on 3-17-2011 by Springer because: removed "Need Not Apply" from the title

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Let me just say after exhaustive research I have no conclusions. And that is the problem. No matter how much we dig and argue there is no definitive answer--and probably never will be until most of us are dead and gone.

Unless someone on this forum has a confession to make about adding chemicals to the fuel, or devising a device that can alter the weather or poison humans down below ... I see this as not really getting anyone anywhere.

I respect everyone's position on this, but sadly I can almost bet my life there will be no solution met here. Goodluck to everyone who will argue this until their fingers fall off. I commend you.

edit on 16-3-2011 by donatellanator because: argh, that's why

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by donatellanator

Thanks for your input. I do have some evidence of people putting toxic waste in the fuel.

www.battelle.org...

Battelle scientists at the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory led a cooperative effort to eliminate Department of Defense stockpiles of napalm from the Vietnam War. After three other contractors failed Battelle provided a solution that overcame safety and environmental concerns political sensitivities and public scrutiny that had followed the project since its inception. Our process not only disposed of more than 2.7 million gallons of the dangerous substance on schedule and with an outstanding safety record it also recycled the napalm and blended it with other industrial waste products to make a specification fuel with exceptionally high thermal energy value.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Matty there's plenty of evidence of chemicals being deliberately released into the atmopshere that change the environment - and there's thousands - millions of photos like this all over the net, and a plethora af actual real studies that show what het effects are on human life, animal life, the weather, soil, plants - pretty much everything we need to live.

smithsonian pictures

If you were actually intersted in making the world a better place this is the sort of stuff you'd be fighting against - including aircraft that cause it as per picture 4 in the series!

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by gmac10001

no proof lol what are you 10?? go outside and watch a contrail and then a chemtrail and see the difference i sorry but vapor does not stay in the air for hours, drop down about 10 thousand feet and spread out like a blanket, you really need to conduct some rational thought. for your own sake.

Yes it does.....you just haven't done your research.

To the OP.........what makes you think that there should be a thread on ATS where members with conflicting views are not allowed to post?

You say "chemtrail".....I say "contrail".....I can prove it with science.........you try to prove it with youtube videos...........good luck

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by gmac10001

no proof lol what are you 10?? go outside and watch a contrail and then a chemtrail and see the difference i sorry but vapor does not stay in the air for hours, drop down about 10 thousand feet and spread out like a blanket, you really need to conduct some rational thought. for your own sake.

Please keep it to yourself. Unless you are going to read every post I've made about this subject don't judge my opinion. I said in my original post I respect everyone's side. You are trying to argue with someone who is being completely rational and not taking a side--that is irrational.
edit on 16-3-2011 by donatellanator because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

wheres your science then i will show u mine, and you can take ur time ill wait.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew

Thanks for your input. I do have some evidence of people putting toxic waste in the fuel.

www.battelle.org...

Battelle scientists at the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory led a cooperative effort to eliminate Department of Defense stockpiles of napalm from the Vietnam War. After three other contractors failed Battelle provided a solution that overcame safety and environmental concerns political sensitivities and public scrutiny that had followed the project since its inception. Our process not only disposed of more than 2.7 million gallons of the dangerous substance on schedule and with an outstanding safety record it also recycled the napalm and blended it with other industrial waste products to make a specification fuel with exceptionally high thermal energy value.

That is great. I like to see there is evidence. I know for a fact that military jets dump extra fuel in the ocean and on land. They waste taxpayers money while endangering residences. I have seen this happen personally.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by gmac10001

I agree with you. However some people need a lot more "proof" than others do. Anyone who is open minded to the evidence is welcome to discuss it here. I hope that we can all share our information and personal experiences on the subject of chemtrails here.

Donatellanator, you say you have done extensive research. Will you please share your sources and information you have collected or discovered so far?

Let's give the doubter's a fair chance to voice their opinion and lets treat everyone here with respect. I hope that there will be no need for arguments.

"Can't we all just get along ?"

Rodney King after the LA riots

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I LOVE these Chemtrail threads.
Some day, we will know the truth.

Yes, I have something to add.

On any day that contrails should PERSIST, in other words, the humidity is clearly right for persistent contrails, then they simply MUST persist. End of story.
On any given day there are clearly multiple aircraft in the sky capable of persistent contrails, EVERYDAY, so, we should see these persistent contrails every day that they should be there based upon the conditions.
But, I can tell you that it just isn't so based upon my observations. There are days and days of chemtrails regardless of humidity levels, and then there are days and days of no chemtrails. Not weather related at all.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I am not a de-bunker, but the series of photos, you linked to, show jet contrails/chemtrails in one photo only.
Hardly conclusive evidence. A Sahara sandstorm and the volcano (mt Etna) erupting hardly enter into the argument.
You might need to do better than that.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Sailor Sam

You think the other sources of delberate chemical releases are unimportant??

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Yes and even worse the Battelle Co. is in charge of testing air quality for the government. It's a complete conflict of interest and a monopoly on the air we breathe.

www.bnl.gov...

www.esrl.noaa.gov...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
how long does the vapor from your dryer last in cold weather not too long once it adjust to the temperature it should disapear if they are ice crystals they will be so fince it would blow and scatter quickly, i saw chemtrails open up like a blanket and last for days i also counted 30 -40 planes in the space of 7 hours all heading the exact same way for 2 days, we had a huge snow storm that wasnt called for especially the amount we had and since im a long distance driver all i have is to observe the next clear days a few days later i counted 2 planes in the space of 7 hours same temperature for about 2 weeks till they stared up again yesterday. and i have pics o both times

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Aloysius you are one of the biggest chemtrail debunkers on ATS. Please respect the request made in the OP and post your comments in one of the other threads listed above in the OP.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I did not say that, but the argument put up was rather weak,a volcano and a sandstorm.
I thought we were talking about chemtrails here.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew

Aloysius you are one of the biggest chemtrail debunkers on ATS. Please respect the request made in the OP and post your comments in one of the other threads listed above in the OP.

See this is what irks me. You go get a MOD to approve the rules set by the OP, otherwise this topic is open for all ATS to discuss.

No clubs allowed...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

Matty - no I will not respect that request.

You said above:

Let's give the doubter's a fair chance to voice their opinion and lets treat everyone here with respect.

Sure didnt' take long to change you mind!!

ATS is a public forum, and members are allowed to post to any thread they like as long as they stick to the T&C's.

sorry about that....but if you want a nice cosy fireside chat about the chemtrail hoax that you can control you will have to do so in your own forum, where you do have the ability to censor replies, or one of the many existing chemtrail love-fests where no dissention is allowed.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Have you ever tried to explain chemtrails to new born baby? Well, thats what you up against with a few dis-info agents thrown in...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join