It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG!!! Dumbest product EVER!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I saw this and almost fell out of my chair;

Someone went and invented an old fashioned phone receiver to plug into your cell phone and talk like they did in the good ole' days.

After all those years getting tangled up in wires and chained to one location by the phone cord, we finally come up with cordless tech and these guys want to drag us back into the bad old days.

If you don't agree that this is the dumbest thing around then prove it; post a commercial you've seen that advertises an even dumber product than this one. I'd love to see it.

edit on 3/16/11 by FortAnthem because:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

What about the indicator light so that deaf people can tell when the 'phone is ringing.

That actually existed and was available from Telstra (Australian telecommunications company) about 6 years ago.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
hahahahahhahaha this has to be a joke lol people walkin down the street with it to their head , i bet iit fits nicely in ur pocket to.^p

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Meh. It would be cool just to own because it's so ridiculous. Invite friends over just to show them my retro new cell phone accessory haha.

Peeps would be like "Wow man, your still using one of those old fashioned phones?"

I still know people who use the older telephone, btw.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by PoorFool

Oh man, tell me the Euroclub is just a joke. That's priceless!!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

That's freakin amazing. Funniest commercial ever!

I'd love to see the patent application for that one.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
need to send both of those videos to the daily show...john Stewart would have a field day...lol great posts!!! S+F

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Here's another one people had a hard time believing was real:

Don't get too excited watching that one guys.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The shake weight commercial liked to have killed me!!! When I first saw the commercial I swallowed my coffee wrong and thought I was going to choke to death! All that went thru my mind at that moment was " a weight that shakes flabby arms and saggy boobs and looks like some freak masturbation tool is going to be DOOM! "

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

God damnit!! I was just about to post this, wasted my time going to YT and everything! Hehehe

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I am now convinced you can sell anything with the right pitch. Makes you wonder just how many people have one of these in their bathrooms.

edit on 16-3-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
It makes me really sad watching this....

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Funniest commercials I've ever seen were for the legendary Trunk Monkey (TM). If you have not witnessed the silly, do YouTube, there are a few, each are major LOL.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LargeFries
Funniest commercials I've ever seen were for the legendary Trunk Monkey (TM). If you have not witnessed the silly, do YouTube, there are a few, each are major LOL.

I want one!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Here's one for all those mama's boys to pretened they're big tough biker dudes even though mommy won't give them permission to get a tattoo.

Did they get this idea from a Spongebob episode?
edit on 3/17/11 by FortAnthem because:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
not exactly a commercial, but just as ridiculous.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/479d2c7957df.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

WTF!!!! hahahahahahahaha are you kidding me no way!!!!! this is too much my dad would love this too much!!!
hahahaha

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I don't know where else to post this but, this has got to be the coolest commercial ever.

It makes you wonder how long it took them to build that thing?

And did anybody buy a phone because of that commercial?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I don't know if this is as dumb as the other stuff in this thread but the guy spilling the whole cup of coffee all over himself makes it worth the watch.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join