It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone explain my picture? UFO - Nibiru - Reflection?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Apologies if this is in the wrong section, Mods please adjust if necessary.

The other day a friend got me to download a fun App for the iPhone, CamWow. A simple App which allows you to take pictures using different effects. I took the following pictures of the sun and it wasn't until I uploaded them to my computer that I noticed the object to the right of it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/692277768cff.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9bd1b2b7deaa.jpg[/atsimg]

I'd love some opinions! I'm sure its just lens reflection or something alike, but if you have any thoughts please comment.

Regards,

DM

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
It might just be the suns rays cause there would be two spheres about to interlock if nibiru was in the shot too

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
oh ur setting yourself up for some dissapointing answers.lol.....very food pick i wish you could of taking some more so we can cancel out dust or impurity on the camera.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark_Matters

It's a dot on the picture.

I keep hoping for something clear & definite.

All I see are fuzzy dots.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by gmac10001

I know, its late here in the UK, and when I saw these pics I just thought of ATS. I took a few more pictures but not of the sun, of clouds, using the 'pencil drawing' effect, there is no particle of dust on these pics. I'll upload one if you wish.

If I'm honest, I believe it to be dust or an illusion of light, but fun none the less

DM

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
it could of been the moon?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by alex1

No, I could see the moon really well on the other side of the sky.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I wonder if it's related to this:

From this thread

Or this:

starchild.gsfc.nasa.gov...

From this thread

But it's probably just lens flare. Do you have a non-inverted version?
edit on 16-3-2011 by OuttaHere because: Just because...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
This picture was taken just before of some cloud - no dust.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a6067239e79f.jpg[/atsimg]

Just thought, it could be the reflection of a plane or chopper.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
i wonder if your 'camwow' program has the original (normal) photo stored somewhere? do is apply the filter to the image after it is taking or before the image is taken?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Are you just advertising an Iphone app CAMWOW?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Dont see anything here but a crazy ass sun.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OuttaHere

When you say inverted, do you mean without the effects? if so, no unfortunately not, as I didn't notice the object until after rechecking the pics, I didn't continue to take any.

I think I'll just go out tomorrow and take some more, see what I get. Although being in the UK makes it very likely I wont see the sun tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by balon0

NOPE!!! I got the free version
Hence the crappy Logo.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by gaia.chi.au
i wonder if your 'camwow' program has the original (normal) photo stored somewhere? do is apply the filter to the image after it is taking or before the image is taken?

On the 'free' version I have, you select the effect, then aim for the picture. I dont think it takes a duplicate in normal mode, but I shall check he App to see. I'm off anyway, the English Sun has long set.

May your thoughts and prayers be with mine, for the Japanese People.

DM

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I didn't know iPhones were the new high tech astronomical observation standard.

I'm going to have to let my friends at NASA know about this.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
no one really knows if nibiru exists for sure, so don't expect people telling you it is.
i've seen a lot of pictures and videos lately with a small thing like that tho but again seems like anyone can explain further than "that's the sun, the moon, a planet we know".

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
I didn't know iPhones were the new high tech astronomical observation standard.

I'm going to have to let my friends at NASA know about this.

Your attitude stinks mate - Your sarcasm will be your downfall!

I know the iPhone is hardly a Astrophotography tool, I was using it for fun (in means pleasure), when the results came back with a strange object showing, I thought I would consult my fellow ATSers for some help explaining it. Isn't that what this sight is for. People like you annoy me, no helpful input to threads, just sarcastic comments which help nobody. I'd rather you kept them to yourself if you're not actually going to discuss the subject.

PS - I did actually state that I didn't think it was Nibiru, hell I don't even believe it exists.

DM

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Hi there, does the program keep an original un-altered version of the picture or just directly filter it?

If yes then posting that could help.

If not then the only possibles apart from a balloon or ufo is that its a lens flare, there's already some flaring around the sun so its very likely that its just a flare with the effect done to it, the flare would also make sense as whatever it was was very bright hence the inverted darkness except at the middle which is how most flares look.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
What time of day did you take the picture ? Go out on clear days, at the same time, and take more. Do that for several days and see if it shows up in any of them. Make sure your lens is clean.

top topics

join